MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello everyone ....

I have a mi10 I installed the last weekly miui 13 - 22.7.19 so with old security patches.

it's very old

I would like to put the xiaomi.eu 14 stable or official xiaomi ... Can you help me please ???

1) do I have to format everything ???

2) I don't want to delete all my data?

3) Do I have to put a specific TWRP ???

4) I need a rom that has the Xiaomi dialer to record the phone calls, I don't want to use that of Goggle who warns of the recording ...

Thank you
No wiping or format.

Weekly to Weekly - just update

Weekly to Stable or Stable to Weekly - wipe data

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

I just saw that when had installed this stable release I still had the 22.7.19 Weekly so how is it possible?
I though you had to do a wipe. Could this be the reason I get popups to send battery and performance reports every 5 miniutes?

Report bugs in Diting V.14.0.8.TLFCNXM.
The videos on YouTube stop by themselves and sometimes it doesn't respond to switching to full screen.
Cannot buy space in the Xiaomi cloud, the application does not open the window to pay, the same happens in MiCredit

Reactions: exibo93
Hello,
When trying to update to v14.0.2.0 on sweet nothing appears on twrp after rebooting "choose update package".

Attachments

• IMG_20230427_222254.jpg
    IMG_20230427_222254.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 170
Then flash the ZIP in TWRP manually.
That's the point. When I click "choose update package" it reboots to twrp main screen (install, wipe, reboot, etc). I can't find the zip on the phone storage. It says storage (0mb). I did this in other updates with no issues. But this time its not working.

That's the point. When I click "choose update package" it reboots to twrp main screen (install, wipe, reboot, etc). I can't find the zip on the phone storage. It says storage (0mb). I did this in other updates with no issues. But this time its not working.
In this case it's better manually download the file and search for it into the /Downloads folder.

Reactions: Jacometto and dtfmi
I was with twrp-3.6.2, just updated to twrp-3.7.0_12-0-sweet-TeamWin.img and did the process via PC. everything seems to be fine. Although, it updated to v14.0.2.0 it says that there is a new version to update. After click on "check update" it says it's up to date. Weird, no?

I was with twrp-3.6.2, just updated to twrp-3.7.0_12-0-sweet-TeamWin.img and did the process via PC. everything seems to be fine. Although, it updated to v14.0.2.0 it says that there is a new version to update. After click on "check update" it says it's up to date. Weird, no?
Your TWRP is probably outdated that's why it shows 0 MB storage.
Check if it's for the same Android version.

Reactions: mik101 and dtfmi
Good afternoon, forum users, there was such a small undertranslation, battery section, firmware 14.0.2 Redmi note 10 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-28-13-14-43-550_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-28-13-14-43-550_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 170

fantap

Reactions: fantap
Hello to all,
It seems that it is not possible to replace system font with another downloaded font. Diting weekly
BR

* Problem solved by cleaning all data in Themes app.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a problem with the panorama in the camera on stable eu 13.08? I cannot open it . Clear cache data. Diting