Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
Previously on global stable miui 14.
fastboot.
All working well, no Bugs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-29-22-02-37-129_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-29-22-02-37-129_com.android.settings.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 241
Xiaomi 13. My phone reached 43*C when I was taking a messenger video call ( about 10 minutes ). This issue has happened since 14.0.23 Stable version. Does anyone face this problem like me ?

im trying to update from miui 13 to 14 do i need to format before i update?
also when i download the fastboot tool and try to run the fastboot.exe nothing happens, even when i run as admin.
i downloaded the stable rom from sourceforge and extract it and theres not a singe .bat file in there.

Attachments

• nobatfile.JPG
    nobatfile.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 141
You have not entered any relevant information. It is not impossible to help you.
What device, what ROM you have in your device, what ROM you want to install, etc.

im trying to update from miui 13 to 14 do i need to format before i update?
also when i download the fastboot tool and try to run the fastboot.exe nothing happens, even when i run as admin.
i downloaded the stable rom from sourceforge and extract it and theres not a singe .bat file in there.
Your screenshot shows a recovery ROM (a format we no longer use), not a fastboot ROM.

its the only mi 11 pro rom i can find on sourceforge
And as the table on the first page shows, it's the only Recovery type ROM left until a newer version is released by Xiaomi.
You're supposed to flash it using TWRP, not Fastboot.

And as the table on the first page shows, it's the only Recovery type ROM left until a newer version is released by Xiaomi.
You're supposed to flash it using TWRP, not Fastboot.
ahh, i read that. i followed that. the fastboot.exe that i downloaded from your post just wont run, even as admin. so i ignored it and tried something else. any idea why it wont run?

ahh, i read that. i followed that. the fastboot.exe that i downloaded from your post just wont run, even as admin. so i ignored it and tried something else. any idea why it wont run?
I'll repeat: You're supposed to flash it using TWRP, not Fastboot.

Reactions: Spookie
Did you try to run fastboot from the ADB/Fastboot folder itself ?

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

and this is what the twrp guide tells me to do. am i missing something about using the fastboot.exe to install TWRP?
Yes, you're missing the fact that it's a command line tool, you're not supposed to double click it...
This is basic PC usage knowledge that I'm not about to go into.

Did you try to run fastboot from the ADB/Fastboot folder itself ?
Pretty sure that he's trying to run fastboot.exe by just double clicking it, instead of running it with the instructed command line arguments.

Yes, you're missing the fact that it's a command line tool, you're not supposed to double click it...
This is basic PC usage knowledge that I'm not about to go into.

Pretty sure that he's trying to run fastboot.exe by just double clicking it, instead of running it with the instructed command line arguments.
gotcha

--

and this is what the twrp guide tells me to do. am i missing something about using the fastboot.exe to install TWRP?
Yes. You have to type out that entire command from the command line. Your TWRP image likely isn't TWRP.img either. It'll be whatever the file name is of the relevant recovery you downloaded separately. Go read the how to flash a custom recovery thread in the Q&A section.

Hello everyone ....

I have a mi10 I installed the last weekly miui 13 - 22.7.19 so with old security patches.

it's very old

I would like to put the xiaomi.eu 14 stable or official xiaomi ... Can you help me please ???

1) do I have to format everything ???

2) I don't want to delete all my data?

3) Do I have to put a specific TWRP ???

4) I need a rom that has the Xiaomi dialer to record the phone calls, I don't want to use that of Goggle who warns of the recording ...

Thank you
Bro. Have a search. There are guides.

1) yes
2) whoopsie
3) yes
4) just like the rest of us bro

Is there twrp insetred in eu_multi_XM12_V14.0.6.03 Xiaomi 12,cupid, or rom update must be done with fastboot method? In mu poco f3, miui eu was with twrp inside

No. TWRP will not be installed when installing the ROM using the fastboot method.
Xiaomi 12 has a dedicated partition for recovery. You need to install TWRP separately.

Last edited:
From what I've seen and searched the stable ROM also has issued with the compass in Google maps. Can anyone tell me in which version it started to happen? Or if there's any fix?

Thank you

From what I've seen and searched the stable ROM also has issued with the compass in Google maps. Can anyone tell me in which version it started to happen? Or if there's any fix?

Thank you
Think it's from MIUI 14 for me on the Mi 11 Ultra (star).

--

Hey, I have the Mi11Pro and installed 14.0.6.0 stable ROM. I've got the following issues now:
- fingerprint sensor is very slow
- incoming calls are not displayed, only when I open the Mi phone app I can see it in the notification bar (I want to use the Google phone app as default!)
- scanner does not open for various apps
- phone froze twice already, after I just took it out of my pocket (wouldn't unlock the screen, just blank screen, no apps showing, no control over anything)

Please help as these are quite a lot of bugs... Cheers

P.S. I've been using Google UI on my phone since 2 years.