MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hey, I have the Mi11Pro and installed 14.0.6.0 stable ROM. I've got the following issues now:
- fingerprint sensor is very slow
- incoming calls are not displayed, only when I open the Mi phone app I can see it in the notification bar (I want to use the Google phone app as default!)
- scanner does not open for various apps
- phone froze twice already, after I just took it out of my pocket (wouldn't unlock the screen, just blank screen, no apps showing, no control over anything)

Please help as these are quite a lot of bugs... Cheers

P.S. I've been using Google UI on my phone since 2 years.
First time install ?

I moved to the Weeklies coz of some issues (not relating to yours) with Stable v14.0.6.0 but I'm on Mi 11 Ultra (star).
Same ROM though for both our phones.

I would suggest you do a factory reset or a clean install and test again.

Be sure to take a full backup.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

First time install ?

I moved to the Weeklies coz of some issues (not relating to yours) with Stable v14.0.6.0 but I'm on Mi 11 Ultra (star).
Same ROM though for both our phones.

I would suggest you do a factory reset or a clean install and test again.

Be sure to take a full backup.

--
First time with this ROM. I had another stable ROM for Miui13 before but don't ask me which version. It worked perfectly but this one seems to cause a lot of issues.
I hate factory resets ;)

So... I've made a change when I had MIUI 13, on MIUI 13 we had a option on the mobile data usage where we can choose to ignore the usage on certain apps like Instagram and WhatsApp, but on MIUI 14 I don't see that option present, but MIUI still not counting the usage on that apps despite the supposed missing function, how can I turn this off without needing to erase any data ? The main setting was called "Personalized data plan" or something like that.

First time with this ROM. I had another stable ROM for Miui13 before but don't ask me which version. It worked perfectly but this one seems to cause a lot of issues.
I hate factory resets ;)
Reflash the ROM again without wiping anything. See if that makes a difference.

--

Hi guys. MIUI 14.0.5.0 Stable, Apollo pro.
On MIUI 13, I changed the "search on the desktop with a swipe up" to the browser from the Chinese version, and turned off the "screen on the left".
After updating to MIUI 14 in the desktop settings, there is no "screen on the left" and nor the ability to reassign the search provider with a swipe up.
How to find settings?

Hi guys. MIUI 14.0.5.0 Stable, Apollo pro.
On MIUI 13, I changed the "search on the desktop with a swipe up" to the browser from the Chinese version, and turned off the "screen on the left".
After updating to MIUI 14 in the desktop settings, there is no "screen on the left" and nor the ability to reassign the search provider with a swipe up.
How to find settings?
Sounds like you updated the launcher. Uninstall launcher updates.

Reactions: Skazochnik
DitingP on 14.0.23.4.25DEV Beta. When I open Bluetooth settings, it shows an "update" is ready. Since this is a system app, I hesitate to update. Or should I update bluetooth?

change of language.

Attachments

• Změna_jazyka.png
    Změna_jazyka.png
    220.9 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: PeaceOne and cva-co
Report bugs in Diting V.14.0.8.TLFCNXM.
The videos on YouTube stop by themselves and sometimes it doesn't respond to switching to full screen.
Cannot buy space in the Xiaomi cloud, the application does not open the window to pay, the same happens in MiCredit
Was this fixed yet? It's happening to me also.

Very strange issue on my banking app. I can perform all transactions, except make payments to beneficiaries. Error message is The transaction cannot complete due to a technical error, then the app hangs.

It worked fine for months, then suddenly this happened. I don't even know where to start looking, and if it's even ROM related.

Hey guys. I've updated my psyche and diting(k50u) from latest miui 14 stable to miui 14 stable through dirty flash and both now has a issue that the screen is turning on by itself. It happens sometimes everyday, if I turn screen off it immediately turns on. Only a reboot makes it go away. Any tips?

Miui 14 14.0.8

Did anyone notice that the 'International' version of Bing was installed as part of this ROM (well it seemed to be for me), I only can tell as the icon text was in Chinese text, anyway uninstall and reinstalled and all is well, moved from an Mi 11 Ultra down to the standard Mi 11 and loving this ROM, 3rd time I've had the Mi 11 and I think I am going to keep the handset for longer this time ;)

so,can i update to miui14 stable from miui14 weekly without formating,erasing data,or factory resarting.i hope my data will be kept after update
Hi guys
If you have encountered translation errors in MIUI 14, you can report them directly to Xiaomi's customer support team.

On 12X I have a really high standby drain over night. I have flight mode on, but still get a drain up to 30%.
When using my phone standby goes down, but when not using phone loses more power than using it

Hi guys
If you have encountered translation errors in MIUI 14, you can report them directly to Xiaomi's customer support team.
This is not correct. You are in a forum for a CUSTOM ROM, it works differently here. Please read first (e.g. Post #1) and then write.

Reactions: Mr-Mixalot
Hello everyone.
Does anyone else as this little issue with right most option in notification action like this example.
IMG_20230505_092911.jpg
How can I fix this?
Didn't mess with DPI nor character size.

I upgraded to 14.0.2.0 on my RN10Pro but the "finalizing update" icon won't go away from the notification area
I tried to reboot, still there

1683302552158.png