MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I am currently on the latest weekly for my 11 Ultra. AFAIK from my previous Poco F3 and 11pro, I can update to the stable without data loss when the version of the stable is newer than my weekly?
You are free to try, it is not the recommended strategy, and it did not work for me on Mi Note 10.

My banking app for confirming payments stopped working with last app update. I am not rooted and i still pass safetynet check.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-23-18-04-09-247_rikka.safetynetchecker-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-23-18-04-09-247_rikka.safetynetchecker-edit.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Hey i installed this version via TWRP and started the Phone (Mi 11 Pro) after selecting the language, region, wifi the phones is stuck there is a circle loading but nothing happens. Can you help me?
The Xiaomi EU Rom isnt anymore on the Phone, when i connect the phone via USB the pc wont detect it anymore so i cant copy EU ROM on it again to reinstall it

Last edited:
about MIUI 14 there's a privacy problem with security conversation bubble in device & app notifications everytime I clean the phone or restart I need to turn it off I hope u fix this privacy issue in the new updates

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-12-10-52-15-420_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-12-10-52-15-420_com.android.settings.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_2023-08-12-10-52-12-664_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-12-10-52-12-664_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_2023-08-12-10-52-09-884_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-12-10-52-09-884_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 37
Hey i installed this version via TWRP and started the Phone (Mi 11 Pro) after selecting the language, region, wifi the phones is stuck there is a circle loading but nothing happens. Can you help me?
The Xiaomi EU Rom isnt anymore on the Phone, when i connect the phone via USB the pc wont detect it anymore so i cant copy EU ROM on it again to reinstall it
Can anybody help me please?

Did you do a dirty install coming from a different or incompatible rom?
Reinstall the rom through fastboot (1st clean install.bat)
Can you give me a more detailed instruction? I am a noob. The phone won't be detected via USB , what should I do first with TWRP

Can you give me a more detailed instruction? I am a noob. The phone won't be detected via USB , what should I do first with TWRP
From the first post of this thread:

Installing with Fastboot: (ROM Type: Fastboot)
Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
Power off your device
Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
Connect to PC via USB cable
Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
- first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
- update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
Done!

From the first post of this thread:

Installing with Fastboot: (ROM Type: Fastboot)
Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
Power off your device
Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
Connect to PC via USB cable
Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
- first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
- update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
Done!
Thank you it worked!

Last edited:
Hey Silvio thank you for your reply. I have downloaded the xiaomi eu rom (its the same rom which is installed on the phone) to my pc and extract it to a new folder. The Problem is i cant copy it on my phone because my pc doenst detect it via Usb

Via adb flashboot boot recovery.img works

Any ideas?
You don't have to copy it on the phone. Read carefully the how-to.

Help please!

I clean installed the last stable version on my Poco f3 and now MIUI restore Function does nothing when I press the button.
it detects the backup files but does not restore them.

edit: so it turns out it has problem with massages and call logs and contact backups. apps and settings are fine to restore. how do I restore call logs and massages? please help! the backup files were made on same device and weekly rom

Last edited:
Yesterday I posted a ROM that came out for:
Device: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G / POCO X4 Pro 5G EEA
Codename: #veux
Type: Stable Beta Recovery
Version: V14.0.1.0.TKCEUXM | 13.0
The post was deleted because it is EEA and I understand, however the ROM says GLOBAL in the name (miui_VEUXEEAGlobal_V14.0.1.0.TKCEUXM) and as there is no Miui 14 for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, only for Redmi Note 11E Pro China (veux ) which has different hardware on NFC, a Xiaomi.eu ROM would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: what is loooooove
Help please!

I clean installed the last stable version on my Poco f3 and now MIUI restore Function does nothing when I press the button.
it detects the backup files but does not restore them.

edit: so it turns out it has problem with massages and call logs and contact backups. apps and settings are fine to restore. how do I restore call logs and massages? please help! the backup files were made on same device and weekly rom
Anyone? I'm sweating in panic here.
TL.DR:
Call log, contacts and massages that have been backed up in weekly rom can't be restored with miui backup and restore function in the stable rom. Poco f3

Yesterday I posted a ROM that came out for:
Device: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G / POCO X4 Pro 5G EEA
Codename: #veux
Type: Stable Beta Recovery
Version: V14.0.1.0.TKCEUXM | 13.0
The post was deleted because it is EEA and I understand, however the ROM says GLOBAL in the name (miui_VEUXEEAGlobal_V14.0.1.0.TKCEUXM) and as there is no Miui 14 for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, only for Redmi Note 11E Pro China (veux ) which has different hardware on NFC, a Xiaomi.eu ROM would be greatly appreciated.
All ROMs except the Chinese one are marked as Global on the device.

If there is no Chinese ROM for the given device:
As a basis for xiaomi.eu, only ROMs are used that have the following characters "***MIXM" in the marking

I am using Xiaomi.eu Stock mail client on Xiaomi 12T Pro 5G using MIUI 14.0.9.1 and have problems sending E-Mail via Wifi over smtp. Always get Error:

E-Mail could not be sent.
501 syntactically invalid EHLO argument(s).

Using Cellular Data connection instead of wifi, there is no problem to send E-Mails.

Any Idea?

Dirfty flashed or clean flashed?
I want to flash the latest stable over last weekly ROM in my F3
Good question. Clean flashed is recommanded, but dirty seams to work fine. As a lot of people have F3 and no more Weekly versions, this is important to know.

Was your stable version newer than your weekly?
Yes it was released after the last weekly (but it does not mean a lot, stable often lag behind weeklies anyway).

Still, many people successfully dirty flash stable over weekly, but backup your important files before trying.

Reactions: moskito99
I can't seem to get stable battery life out of this EU ROM on my Xiaomi 13 (china model)
What's the going normal SOT for the Xiaomi 13?
I'm only getting about 4-5hours on this ROM.
On the china ROM I was getting over 8 hours SOT.
Could someone care to elaborate why it's so low on the EU ROM?
I'd rather not go back to the china ROM due to the inconveniences of the ROM. E.G. not being able to use Google assistant properly, (I have lots of home automation set up)

So if there's a solution to improve the battery life back to 8+ hours SOT instead of 4-5 hours I'd appreciate the help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-21-18-57-07-647_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-21-18-57-07-647_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    680.7 KB · Views: 273
  • Screenshot_2023-06-21-18-56-43-233_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-21-18-56-43-233_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 250
  • Screenshot_2023-06-21-18-56-36-663_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-21-18-56-36-663_com.android.settings.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot_2023-06-21-18-56-14-216_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-21-18-56-14-216_com.android.settings.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 263
I'd rather not go back to the china ROM due to the inconveniences of the ROM. E.G. not being able to use Google assistant properly, (I have lots of home automation set up)

So if there's a solution to improve the battery life back to 8+ hours SOT instead of 4-5 hours I'd appreciate the help.
You ask for help, but every time you post screenshots with third party applications having very high power consumption. Nothing you show prove there is an issue with the ROM itself.