MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Good Afternoon..
I would like help updating my Mi 11 t pro, with miui. 14.0.2.. At the moment I have this ROM, but I am having some difficulty updating to 14.0.3.. Any tutorial or video, since the installation of the twrp, even ROM update... Thanks

How is this valid when I already said the same Global set has 5g with the same sim card but not when in the CN set.
Because Chinese versions and global versions of some of their phones support different bands genius...

Hi genius, checked both specsheet having the same bands yea.
Check the bands with Network Signal Guru then to make sure they're actually enabled. If not then try flashing the global firmware on top of the .EU rom. If neither works then you'll have to contact Xiaomi to get them to fix it in their rom. Then it will trickle down to the .EU rom eventually.

And you're sure the phone isn't just set to LTE preferred in the network settings? (Or hidden dialer menu *#*#4636#*#*)

You haven't really stated anything you've tried other than flashing .EU.

Last edited:
Check the bands with Network Signal Guru then to make sure they're actually enabled. If not then try flashing the global firmware on top of the .EU rom. If neither works then you'll have to contact Xiaomi to get them to fix it in their rom. Then it will trickle down to the .EU rom eventually.

And you're sure the phone isn't just set to LTE preferred in the network settings? (Or hidden dialer menu *#*#4636#*#*)

You haven't really stated anything you've tried other than flashing .EU.
Checked the network setting and all, even tried to set to NR only then got no signal at all.

What do you mean by flashing global firmware on top of EU Rom ? Mind to elaborate on this please. Thank you.

Checked the network setting and all, even tried to set to NR only then got no signal at all.

What do you mean by flashing global firmware on top of EU Rom ? Mind to elaborate on this please. Thank you.
You can find firmware blobs which are flashable through TWRP here: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/
Generally it's unnecessary, but in the worst case you can just flash the respective version for the rom version you're running, back.

Alright, so I downloaded the Network Signal Guru app (I'm on Mi 13 ultra CN rom) and got off my ass to test it for myself by going out and gettin some fried chicken. And noticed I started getting n41 band while outside only or in the car, my phone said I was on LTE+. However, inside the house I get n4 and n12 bands which was showing LTE.
With LTE+ the best speed I recorded while outside was 129 down with mint mobile. So, I guess I'm not getting 5G but a stronger 4G signal. Even though n41 is listed as a 5G band, I guess it shares 4G as well idk because it's not saying I'm on 5G.

You can find firmware blobs which are flashable through TWRP here: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/
Generally it's unnecessary, but in the worst case you can just flash the respective version for the rom version you're running, back.
I'm going to try this with the eu rom if nobody reports by the time I'm able to unlock my phone might as well also test if wifi 6e is detected even though i feel like they have it disabled at the moment, I still got to wait around 4 days :emoji_cry:

I just upgraded to 14.0.10.0 on my Mi 11 lite 5G and wifi isn't working. I just can't turn it on please help me fix this problem anyone.
maybe backup your data and do a clean/first installation? (format/clean everything)
edit: with that command "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat"

i've got a Mi11 lite 5G (renoir) too, its my first time using this rom and its run really great! wifi too.. (phone was on a old and locked miui12 official carrier when I bought it couple weeks ago)

Did you mean that your Mi11 pro was shut down and couldn't be turned on anymore even if you press the power button so a while?

If so, there is an old problem of Mi 11 series coming to yours. It is due to the bad designs of PCB and Snapdragon 888.

It has been an notorious event to Mi11 series.

Only two things you may do are:

1. Reweld CUP and Ram by Xiaomi or third parties' repairing technicians.
2. Buy a new phone and let your Mi11 pro go.

Ah nice big problem, but in case the repair how much could it cost? And especially if I'm under warranty but I had the screen replaced by an unofficial shop but with official components, is the warranty still valid? And above all it covers this issue that you wrote to me

If you have Redmi Note 9 Pro EU (joyeuse) you cannot use ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pro/9S (curtana).
the older version Redmi Note 9 Pro EU (joyeuse) is MIUI 13
@gogocar62 Thanks for the tip, buddy!

I am using mi10s, install rom 14.0.5.0. I don't see a timer for silent mode, only a timer for do not disturb mode. I need a timer for silent mode because in do not disturb mode there is no vibration. Does this rom have this feature removed?

Alright, so I downloaded the Network Signal Guru app (I'm on Mi 13 ultra CN rom) and got off my ass to test it for myself by going out and gettin some fried chicken. And noticed I started getting n41 band while outside only or in the car, my phone said I was on LTE+. However, inside the house I get n4 and n12 bands which was showing LTE.
With LTE+ the best speed I recorded while outside was 129 down with mint mobile. So, I guess I'm not getting 5G but a stronger 4G signal. Even though n41 is listed as a 5G band, I guess it shares 4G as well idk because it's not saying I'm on 5G.
Hi, you are in which country ? What you getting should be 4G+ which is the same with me now. So kinda sux now without the 5G..

Have a nice day, guys! I have a request to the developers: please increase the duration of the vibration when the subscriber responds. Thanks.

Hi, you are in which country ? What you getting should be 4G+ which is the same with me now. So kinda sux now without the 5G..
Hi, US. Yup, I tried NR only as well and got no data indoor but probably the same outside. I thought i was going to occasionally get 5g at the very least lol

Just wanted to update it went automatically it went into TWRP but unusually it didnt ask me for my password... It just started and when I want to chose the iso file I simply cant find it because the folder structure is not as normal. Can somebody tell me why?! Is it because of the password? and what can I do? Thanks in advance

Just wanted to update it went automatically it went into TWRP but unusually it didnt ask me for my password... It just started and when I want to chose the iso file I simply cant find it because the folder structure is not as normal. Can somebody tell me why?! Is it because of the password? and what can I do? Thanks in advance
Because you have the wrong version of the recovery installed for the android version you're coming from -- and yes it's because it didn't ask for a password and it didn't decrypt the data partition.

Hi Everyone,
I would like to seek your assistance and good heart about this concern. Im currently using the EU rom for Munch EMUI 14. In default Gallery app>settings>google photos backup, I always got an error message. See below.
Do I need to install other gallery app so that I can able to back up my pictures in google photos?

1690959035298.png

I have a rather stupid question. I remember using my stock Mi 9T Pro a few years back, and whenever a notification arrived and was displayed on the lockscreen, once I unlocked the phone and relocked it, the notification would disappear on the lockscreen.

Is this still the same on EU rom or is there an option to keep notifications on the lockscreen permanently and only get rid of them once you have actually read them?

Thank you for your help.

It is so.
If you unlock the device, the notifications from the lock screen disappear and remain only in the notification bar.

• Sad
Reactions: PocoPunch
is the Mi 12 Pro (XM12Pro) now dropped out or why is the "top model" supplied worse than older devices?