MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Performance on Redmi Note 12 is awesome but WiFi Bug (slow wifi with dropped connections) is still present. With LTE everything is working fine.

If you don't choose 'save as' recordings will be saved in Internal storage>android>data>com.android.soundrecorder>files.
Thank you for the clarification. I have found the files.
Unfortunately, I am not able to select that path through "Synology Drive". I would like to create an automatic backup, but in Internal storage>android>data I can only see and select the "media" folder.

Ah nice big problem, but in case the repair how much could it cost? And especially if I'm under warranty but I had the screen replaced by an unofficial shop but with official components, is the warranty still valid? And above all it covers this issue that you wrote to me
The warranty had been gone as the replacement by unofficial party. It is not worthy to redo CPU and RAM. It might be not working again sometime and the cost of repairment in the place out of China is too high.

Hi Everyone,
I would like to seek your assistance and good heart about this concern. Im currently using the EU rom for Munch EMUI 14. In default Gallery app>settings>google photos backup, I always got an error message. See below.
Do I need to install other gallery app so that I can able to back up my pictures in google photos?

It probably doesn't work -- just like Google backups in general doesn't work for a lot of folks on .EU

hy
iam on xiaomi.eu_multi_MARBLE_V14.0.21.0.TMRCNXM_v14-13.zip
the rom works great, but i dont wy, and no have a right answer for my problem.
i have the problem months ago on my Poco F3 and now on my Poco F5...

please see this thread and my posts...

i have no change original rom app... it is a clean install, from first time using...
what can i check was blocked the virus definition update and also no see AVAST only AVL ?

i am on latest magisk, adaway (test without host, privat DNS....)

My virus scan app hangs in the settings when updating from first time... manuell
Its hang by text Update/Refresh... all the time.
and has an unknown date in the virus database status.

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/23-1-9-10.67900/post-684019

can help me please?

What's the difference between xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V14.0.3.0.TKDMIXM_v14-13.zip and miui_VILIEEAGlobal_V14.0.10.0.TKDEUXM_c28a88196e_13.0.zip that I found https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/vili/ and https://miuirom.org/phones/xiaomi-11t-pro#EEA
Both are more updated (14.0.10.0) in comparison to the one found on sourceforge (14.0.3.0)
Former is a custom Xiaomi.eu ROM based on the latest Global ROM and latter is an official EEA ROM (which will not be used as a base on Xiaomi.eu ROM).

V14.0.3.0.TKDMIXM (July 2023 security update) is even newer than V14.0.10.0.TKDEUXM (June 2023 security update) despite the version number.

Last edited:
Former is a custom Xiaomi.eu ROM based on the latest Global ROM and latter is an official EEA ROM (which will not be used as a base on Xiaomi.eu ROM).

V14.0.3.0.TKDMIXM (July 2023 security update) is even newer than V14.0.10.0.TKDEUXM (June 2023 security update) despite the version number.
So i take it that besides the EU rom here, only the IN rom allows for Google call recording without third-party app?

Anybody know hot to update Xiaomi Security 7.8.0-230419.0.2? I tried Xiaomi Security 8.0.3-230710.0.2 but fails to install.

Anybody know hot to update Xiaomi Security 7.8.0-230419.0.2? I tried Xiaomi Security 8.0.3-230710.0.2 but fails to install.
Why to update a patched system app that comes with the rom? You'll loose features. Wait until xiaomi.eu update it. It will come with a new update in the near future. :)

Reactions: Zeus Revolution
I just received 13 Ultra with Global ROM (14.0.2.0.TMAMIXM) installed.
Now, I'm about to unlock the bootloader using the steps on page 1.

Should I pick TWRP or Fastboot way to install EU ROM (ISHTAR_V14.0.16.0.TMACNXM) that I downloaded on Sourceforge?

I want to make sure I don't brick it at the very first day.

Thank you.

Edit: I decided to pick Fastboot... Waiting 168 hours.

Last edited:
On Poco f5 miui launcher I cant add widgets on home screen......does anyone else face this issue

I am very excited. My bootloader will be unlocked on tuesday, and I am eager to try out Xiaomi EU Rom on my Poco F5. Thanks to all the developers in advance.

Does anybody use Customiuizer?