MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

So why did you write that you installed the EEA ROM?
Global EEA and xiaomi.eu are different ROMs.
- Global EEA is the official ROM for the EU region
- Xiaomi.eu is a custom ROM

This is the rom that i am using :

xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_V14.0.16.0.TMACNXM_v14-13.zip

Hi!
I want to do an OTA update from miui eu 13 to 14 (have no computer), clean install not possible (spesn)
I always did a clean install, but no choice now.. afraid for a slower device... ?(will twrp work from Android 12 to 13?) Will OTA run as smooth as a clean install? (I have twrp spesn installed)

Greetings,
Dennis

Last edited:
Is anyone using USB-C headphone on Xiaomi 13 Ultra with EU ROM?
I have a Samsung AKG USB-C headphone working on my Windows laptop PC, Pixel 7, and the old Pixel 3 XL, but it's not detected on Xiaomi 13 Ultra.
Checked and confirmed the USB-C connector is fully inserted, but it was not detected by 13 Ultra at all.

USB-C port on this 13 Ultra is working therefore I can copy photo and update ROM.
This issue happens on 14.0.17 and the previous version (14.0.16 I think), is there anyway I can triage this issue and provide logs?

Is anyone using USB-C headphone on Xiaomi 13 Ultra with EU ROM?
I have a Samsung AKG USB-C headphone working on my Windows laptop PC, Pixel 7, and the old Pixel 3 XL, but it's not detected on Xiaomi 13 Ultra.
Checked and confirmed the USB-C connector is fully inserted, but it was not detected by 13 Ultra at all.

USB-C port on this 13 Ultra is working therefore I can copy photo and update ROM.
This issue happens on 14.0.17 and the previous version (14.0.16 I think), is there anyway I can triage this issue and provide logs?
That headphone come without a dac chip, 13U's USB doesn't export analog signal so it won't work, I use a Apple dongle and it works well

Hi!

Does latest stable poco f3 have already the blur back on apps folders? Battery wise, fine? I'm running the last beta build and as I have to format the phone to go to stable I'm considering also other options, so feedback on the last stable build for the f3 would be very appreciated!

Thanks,
Regards,
Vitor Correia

Hi!

Does latest stable poco f3 have already the blur back on apps folders? Battery wise, fine? I'm running the last beta build and as I have to format the phone to go to stable I'm considering also other options, so feedback on the last stable build for the f3 would be very appreciated!

Thanks,
Regards,
Vitor Correia
It seems to work the same as on the last beta

Reactions: RestarTmen
After the July 1st 2023 Google Play system update some system apps and also cracked apps want to be updated via Google Play. This was not present before the Play system update. Any idea how to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-10-11-49-19-369_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-10-11-49-19-369_com.android.vending.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 188
So there is still no news whether 5G is really unlock in the Xiaomi 13 Ultra EU global ROM or not ?
Hoping someone from the EU Rom team able to reply on this.

Actually, stupid question or maybe I'm missing something

That Community support Mediatek thread is closed and when I look to its table, it says for many of those Mediatek phones that Stable Xiaomi.eu ROM is Available. But here (Stable MIUI 14) none of them is listed in the post #1

Also, for two of those Mediatek Community supported phones it says that Weekly ROMs are Available but in the 23-7-31, I don't see them

Hence, where are the corresponding ROMs to download (or, is it abandoned completely)
The MediaTek devices are not included in the tables in the posts #1. They just show what devices are supported in the Community Supported post and if you want to see what ROM version is available you have to support xiaomi.eu on Patreon.

I don't think this is supposed to happen in the one handed mode. I guess Xiaomi never implemented it correctly. Can't even scroll to the bottom of the settings app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-11-11-12-44-815_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-11-11-12-44-815_com.android.settings.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot_2023-08-11-11-13-11-909_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-11-11-13-11-909_com.miui.home.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot_2023-08-11-11-13-15-398_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-11-11-13-15-398_com.miui.home.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Reactions: Nerve1004
Hi!
I have a Poco X3 Pro running on MIUI by xiaomi.eu 12.5.7.
Can I update to the latest version (V14.0.3.0.TJUMIXM_v14-13) without having to reinstall everything?

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Just updated my Xiao Mi 13 pro version:V14.0.28.0.TMBCNXM, but getting the CTS Profile Profile match failed. How to solve this?

Hi,
I want to ask if anyone else have a problem with safetynet on 13 Ultra? I saw some recent posts about 13 pro and poco f5 but not about 13 ultra. At this moment i'm on "xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_V14.0.17.0.TMACNXM" with clear xiaomi eu rom and some apps are blocking with message that i have a rooted phone.
Tested on 14.0.16.0 and V14.0.23.7.31.DEV and same result. I guess it's because safetynet fail (in TB Checker I have a fail in Device integrity, Strong Integrity and Virtual integrity).
Should I wait patiently for a fix or am I the only one having this problem?

Reactions: Emil77msk
Hi,
I want to ask if anyone else have a problem with safetynet on 13 Ultra? I saw some recent posts about 13 pro and poco f5 but not about 13 ultra. At this moment i'm on "xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_V14.0.17.0.TMACNXM" with clear xiaomi eu rom and some apps are blocking with message that i have a rooted phone.
Tested on 14.0.16.0 and V14.0.23.7.31.DEV and same result. I guess it's because safetynet fail (in TB Checker I have a fail in Device integrity, Strong Integrity and Virtual integrity).
Should I wait patiently for a fix or am I the only one having this problem?
As far as I know, this problem is due to Google's changes. It's the same with many different devices.
The developers are already working on it. We hope it will be resolved soon.