MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

As far as I know, this problem is due to Google's changes. It's the same with many different devices.
The developers are already working on it. We hope it will be resolved soon.
Here you will find the solution:

Yes, this is also a solution.
I did not advise because, as far as I know, xiaomi.eu developers on this forum do not advise it.
(Although Magisk Module Universal SafetyNet-Fix also option)

I have delayed notifications on my device (Xiaomi 13) since last update (14.0.30.0).
It's quite disturbing...

Hello, I'm sorry I'm lost here, I currently run the 14.0.23.7.31.DEV on my 13Pro and noticed the 14.0.28.STABLE release. Should I upgrade for it now with a format (I can't find the patch note so I don't know if it would really be useful to me)? Or will more weekly builds come soon allowing me not to format? Also seen people talking about 14.0.30 but can't find it anywhere.. If anyone could provides some information i'd be glad to hear you out

cdxx710

As the name suggests, "Weekly ROM" gets an update every week. No wipe or format data is done during the update.
You don't have to update every week. You can skip updates. It is up to you when you update.
If you wanted to go from "Weekly ROM" to "Stable ROM" you would have to do "Format Data" because it is a downgrade.

Last edited:

cdxx710

As the name suggests, "Weekly ROM" gets an update every week. No wipe or format data is done during the update.
You don't have to update every week. You can skip updates. It is up to you when you update.
If you wanted to go from "Weekly ROM" to "Stable ROM" you would have to do "Format Data" because it is a downgrade.
I'm completely aware from this... And you absolutely answering none of my questions. Everytime I get in this forum, I'm getting treated like an idiot and not gonna lie I think I won't come anymore even if ever again I encouter troubles with the builds.
So last try for me and I'm sorry if my first explanation wasn't clear.

3 INDEPEDANT QUESTIONS:

1: (only asking this because stable version number got higher than weekly and it perturbed me)
Does the 14.0.28stable brings more functionality than the 14.0.23dev ? or if someone can just link me a patch that'll do the job. (I KNOW FOR FORMAT DATAS IT AINT WHAT IM ASKING)

2: What happened to today's weekly release ?

3: Any informations about 14.0.30 ? I seen a couple peoples saying they already had it installed but I can't find it anywhere.

1) the labeling of weekly ROM and Stable ROM is different and has no connection with each other.
Weekly ROMs are indicated by the release date (MIUI Version/Year/Month/Day), Stable ROMs are numbered.
The Stable ROM is usually several months behind the Weekly ROM and has fewer features.

2) Weekly ROM is released mostly on Saturday/Sunday depending on circumstances.

3) There is no such version for Xiaomi 13 Pro from xiaomi.eu

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
1) the labeling of weekly ROM and Stable ROM is different and has no connection with each other.
Weekly ROMs are indicated by the release date, Stable ROMs are numbered.
The Stable ROM is usually several months behind the Weekly ROM and has fewer features.

2) Weekly ROM is released mostly on Saturday/Sunday depending on circumstances.

3) There is no such version for Xiaomi 13 Pro from xiaomi.eu
Well... Thanks this is exactly what I couldn't find by myself

Greetings. Here's the problem... When rebooting, the phone reboots again after entering explorer. Pocox3nfc miui 14.0.2 What can be?

I started to observe some suddenly rebooting.
On Europe stable ROM latest version.
Does anyone else having this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-12-20-19-37-130_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-12-20-19-37-130_com.android.updater.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 183
Why I can't update my Security app? The installed version is too outdated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-13-08-55-20-377_com.miui.packageinstaller-edit.png
    Screenshot_2023-08-13-08-55-20-377_com.miui.packageinstaller-edit.png
    283.5 KB · Views: 221
New fix module is:

Reactions: Silvio1953
New fix module is:
Yes, the very last one (version 7) works fine (it failed till now). Thank you for your advice.

Could you please tell me if there is an update for Mi10? xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V14.0.3.0.TJBCNXM_v14-13.zip 2023-05-16
Currently, there are frequent problems with the shell, it automatically crashes and then restarts.
And one more problem with Google Wallet, which I described in another forum thread: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-in-google-wallet-miui14-mi10-14-0-3-0.69493/
You can check the available downloads in the first post of the thread .

Anyway it is the latest ROM for Mi10, and maybe the last, since it is on the Xiaomi EOS list https://trust.mi.com/misrc/updates/phone

"I am aware that upgrading from Weekly to Stable requires formatting the data as it is a [downgrade]"

But... Mi 11 Pro Currently Stable v14.0.9.0, if i update to Weekly 23.8.6/7 then I can upgrade to the next future stable > {Which is the updated version of all these previous Weeklys} < without having to format the data? Or should you still format the data?

"I am aware that upgrading from Weekly to Stable requires formatting the data as it is a [downgrade]"

But... Mi 11 Pro Currently Stable v14.0.9.0, if i update to Weekly 23.8.6/7 then I can upgrade to the next future stable > {Which is the updated version of all these previous Weeklys} < without having to format the data? Or should you still format the data?
The stable is not the updated version of all weeklys, so...

Reactions: MeiGuddet

Chances are good, for my mi10 it worked flawless some month ago.
Backup and try...

My question may be a bit tedious.
Since I only started using xiaomi.eu ROM 6 months ago......
I do not understand exactly what risk the cts profile situation and the lack of a device certificate pose to me?
(I sometimes pay via browser, I don't use any wallet apps and I don't saved bank details)

Last edited:
My question may be a bit tedious.
Since I only started using xiaomi.eu ROM 6 months ago......
I do not understand exactly what risk the cts profile situation and the lack of a device certificate pose to me?
(I sometimes pay using a browser, I don't use any wallet apps and I don't saved bank details)
So no problems for you

Reactions: PeaceOne