MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Yes, you have to go to the Homescreen settings and disable search bar.
Thank you very much for the information friend, that bar there already had me crazy, ha ha ha

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Google map direction is finally fixed on 13Ultra 14.0.17!!! Probably one of the longest and worst issue for many!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: famusc
Hy. I am getting: "Ok Google function not available for this device" on my Xiaomi 13 14.0.31.0 stable. Is it something to do with my device only or is the function not available on this rom?

Aloha,
Not sure but I downloaded an app for safety net check and shows CTS failed. How can I fix this.. note not rooted. Google pay does work though.

Hi guys, I manually updated my ishtar to 14.0.17 but in settings it still shows available update (as you can see in pictures).
I rebooted several times, cleared settings app data and update app data but nothing.
Anything else I can try before giving up?
Thanks
1000012669.jpg

Hi guys, I manually updated my ishtar to 14.0.17 but in settings it still shows available update (as you can see in pictures).
I rebooted several times, cleared settings app data and update app data but nothing.
Anything else I can try before giving up?
ThanksView attachment 48639
Maybe they reuploaded the rom with minor fixes? Did you try to reinstall it? How is the battery life on the xiaomi.eu rom? Now I am getting between 7-9h on Global stable over 2 days.No bugs encountered so far.

I installed latest stable version update for my fuxi and it works great. How often are stable rom updates?

nreuge

Try these settings for notifications:

Maybe they reuploaded the rom with minor fixes? Did you try to reinstall it? How is the battery life on the xiaomi.eu rom? Now I am getting between 7-9h on Global stable over 2 days.No bugs encountered so far.
No my friend, latest already installed.
Anyone else has suggestion?

I'm fine with xiaomi.eu battery life. Don't have any statistics to share since I don't care much.

Hi, i have a BIG problem on my Xiaomi 13 "Fuxi" with the last stable rom 14.0.31.0, i can't send or receive MMS messages when my wifi is not connected....
i have tried on my other Xiaomi 12 and it is working... as somebody have the same problem...?
MMS messages are really important for me and i must find a solution... Please help

Hy. I am getting: "Ok Google function not available for this device" on my Xiaomi 13 14.0.31.0 stable. Is it something to do with my device only or is the function not available on this rom?
i have it on my xiaomi 13 14.0.31.0 stable and it is working....

Reactions: ivo.hr
Hi, i have a BIG problem on my Xiaomi 13 "Fuxi" with the last stable rom 14.0.31.0, i can't send or receive MMS messages when my wifi is not connected....
i have tried on my other Xiaomi 12 and it is working... as somebody have the same problem...?
MMS messages are really important for me and i must find a solution... Please help
It works, for my part. Check your access point parameters...

Last edited:
Reactions: mik101
hello everyone, I would like to install the xiaomi.eu on pocophone X5Pro, I would like to know if the refresh rate is present even at 90 and how is the battery consumption. Thank you.

Inviato dal mio 22101320C utilizzando Tapatalk

If only there was a way to search information on the forum instead of reading dozens of pages full of questions people have already answered before.
Screenshots

IMHO, it's not too complicated but people are lazy or accustomed to the conversation on Telegram and similar channels where nobody dares to read what was posted before

Attachments

• IMG_20230818_223708.jpg
    IMG_20230818_223708.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_20230818_223744.jpg
    IMG_20230818_223744.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
i have it on my xiaomi 13 14.0.31.0 stable and it is working....
Thank you for that info. After reading that I kept trying and got it to work. Solution was to uninstall all updates for Google app, enable ok google and then do the update.

Finally, after waiting too long for stock Miui 14, I installed stable miui14 on my Redmi Note 11 pro (veuxg). All went really fine except that I had to chmod fastboot to make it executable on Linux. (For some unknown reason the all ready installed one did not recognize my phone).

Thank you all for your work!

Reactions: cikaros