MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Successfully installed 14.0.3 Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G ( Global ) But after this popup appear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-07-10-40-36-992_com.boundax.koreapreloadappinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-07-10-40-36-992_com.boundax.koreapreloadappinstaller.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 360
SourceForge seems to be down for me. Is it also for you guys?

EDIT: It's back up!

Last edited:
well, im about to install MIUI 14 by xiaomi.eu, but, why the peux, (POCO X4 PRO 5G Indian Version and Redmi Note 11 pro plus indian version) and the veux (Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and POCO X4 Pro 5G Global) is it mixed in one single package? It will affect at the time of flashing the rom via recovery? I have the POCO X4 Pro 5G Global Version (veux)

Hi,
Does the update with fastboot erase my files ?
(Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G)
Please read the OP post #1, first page, it says:

"Installing with Fastboot:
Run one of the installation scripts... first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
- update_rom - without data wipe"

well, im about to install MIUI 14 by xiaomi.eu, but, why the peux, (POCO X4 PRO 5G Indian Version and Redmi Note 11 pro plus indian version) and the veux (Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and POCO X4 Pro 5G Global) is it mixed in one single package? It will affect at the time of flashing the rom via recovery? I have the POCO X4 Pro 5G Global Version (veux)
Because it's basically the same device...

Reactions: Spookie
Hello everyone!
There is a Xiaomi13Lite with installed xiaomi.eu_multi_ZIYIG_V14.0.3.0.TLLMIXM_v14-13.zip . Mi-messages do not work, constantly off-line.
The program does not have access to Wi-Fi. What could be the reason?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-09-16-55-55-831_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-09-16-55-55-831_com.android.mms.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_2023-09-09-16-58-12-970_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-09-16-58-12-970_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 163
Hey I'm using sweet(in) stock miui. Today I unlocked bootloader & downloaded latest stable eu rom for sweet

1. Flashed xiomi.eu rom via fastboot (edited bat file from sweet to sweetin as my device is sweetin)
2. Boots up fine & restarts to stock recovery after few seconds while settings up the device
3. Wipe data done using stock recovery
4. Rebooted to system
6. Same issue (reboots to recovery after booting for few seconds)
7. Did fastboot -w
8. Same issue

Same issue with twrp installation method. Help please

Anyone else having issues with the "slow motion" function on the default camera app? (Testing right now on a Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G/VEUXG). Video records ok, but when playing through the Gallery app or Google Photos, its choppy. I'll test out a G-cam apk to see if its a software issue or not. Will report later.

Hey I'm using sweet(in) stock miui. Today I unlocked bootloader & downloaded latest stable eu rom for sweet

1. Flashed xiomi.eu rom via fastboot (edited bat file from sweet to sweetin as my device is sweetin)
2. Boots up fine & restarts to stock recovery after few seconds while settings up the device
3. Wipe data done using stock recovery
4. Rebooted to system
6. Same issue (reboots to recovery after booting for few seconds)
7. Did fastboot -w
8. Same issue

Same issue with twrp installation method. Help please
Flash back the stock rom. sweetin isn't supported. If it were it would have been mentioned in the table like other -in devices.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Hello everyone!
There is a Xiaomi13Lite with installed xiaomi.eu_multi_ZIYIG_V14.0.3.0.TLLMIXM_v14-13.zip . Mi-messages do not work, constantly off-line.
The program does not have access to Wi-Fi. What could be the reason?
That's not Wifi access permission. Can't active Mi Message, because Mobile network operator or Xiaomi server, no one know exactly why. But i guess problem in Xiaomi server, because we are in different countries, using diffenrent Mobile network operator, still can't active.

Reactions: Al Kh
Good morning, thank you for the adaptation for our VEUXG but I wanted to ask, is the AOD Bug that lights up the entire screen on this device instead of just illuminating the clock solved? Thank you

Hello, I have just installed socrates in my redmi k60 pro. I found out that 5g data stopped working. does someone know the reason? thanks so much!

Hi, Why did hyper charging stop working on my Xiaomi 11t Pro? With another weaker cable and the original adapter it works up to 55w. With the original cable and another weaker adapter it works up to 55w. But the two included original cable and adapter which are 120w do not work? I turn it on, it starts to charge, it says 120w, and it stops and so on all the time! Anyone else having a similar loading problem?

On Poco F4 (Munch) installed 14.0.7 (dirty flash over 14.0.6)
1. Fingerprint now works significantly better. On previous version if you had a little moisture on your finger it didn't recognize it. Now works all the time.
2. 5G stopped working. Now the phone works on 4G+. Luckily wifi calling still works ok.
3. Some minor settings like double tap to wake screen or how to show battery percentage were erased and I had to set them again.
@Igor Eisberg any suggestions on 5G???
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi. I lost the 5g option on my Mi 10 after updated to this version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-10-20-25-59-040_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-10-20-25-59-040_com.android.phone.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 201