IMG_20230911_162606.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_20230911_163241.jpg
    IMG_20230911_163241.jpg
    658.2 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_20230911_164036.jpg
    IMG_20230911_164036.jpg
    813.1 KB · Views: 309
Please help.. My security when ever It clear performance or optimize it'll delete some of my apps and their data.. Help..
What should I do to stop it?

Reactions: gamecard
I hope to fix this next update
By 'root' apps report the fact that you have unlocked Bootloader and flashed an unofficial, custom ROM (and custom Recovery).
That banking app wants the official, stock ROM, certified by Google - when it's not, it doesn't and cannot check if your custom ROM is as secure for them as the official (hence they take a drastic approach and don't let you use the app)

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ
Hi, Why did hyper charging stop working on my Xiaomi 11t Pro? With another weaker cable and the original adapter it works up to 55w. With the original cable and another weaker adapter it works up to 55w. But the two included original cable and adapter which are 120w do not work? I turn it on, it starts to charge, it says 120w, and it stops and so on all the time! Anyone else having a similar loading problem?
I don't understand why the phone stopped charging at 120w hyper charging, given that both the adapter and the cable work separately, but together it gives an error and the charging starts and stops by itself endlessly.

Изпратено от моят 2107113SG с помощта на Tapatalk

Poco F4 (Munch)
After updating to 14.0.7 I'm missing that rectangular box of shortcuts that appeared on the recents page.
The "Floating Windows" button is missing since the 14.0.6 update as well.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 170
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 170
Those shortcuts were officially removed from the System launcher.
Thank you. I didn't use them but it was weird seeing an empty space there.
The "Floating Windows" buttons were removed too?
I spoke with other Poco F4 owners that use this ROM and it's gone for them as well, but it seems to be present on other devices.

Reactions: sweetfajardo
EU version 14.023, 024 for redmi k60pro has an error of not being able to assign a smart device, for example: adding an ez camera when going to the network selection section cannot select the network, my other devices add normally, anyone else has the same error nope, tried restarting, deleting the app and reinstalling it still happens

Have you allowed the app to access "precise location"?
Screenshot_2023-09-13-08-29-17-763_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.png
Enable the "precise/approximate" position setting option:
Settings -> Privacy protection -> Protection -> Privacy protection lab -> enable "Approximate location".
You should now see the relevant setting in "Get location info".

Reactions: yeuwapviet
Hello, i have the last stable rom on umi. How can i update Security app on a latest version to bring new Game Turbo 5.0? Is it possible?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-13-13-49-05-083_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-13-13-49-05-083_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 123
By 'root' apps report the fact that you have unlocked Bootloader and flashed an unofficial, custom ROM (and custom Recovery).
That banking app wants the official, stock ROM, certified by Google - when it's not, it doesn't and cannot check if your custom ROM is as secure for them as the official (hence they take a drastic approach and don't let you use the app)
the problem in eu safetynet this banking app works on eu 14.6 but not work on 14.9 they need to fix safetynet built-in and hide everything without any root detection like they do in past to older versions 14.6 and under it's not app issue or recovery it's eu team and safetynet issues all this happened after Displax Gap I'm sure they know what I'm taking about

the problem in eu safetynet this banking app works on eu 14.6 but not work on 14.9 they need to fix safetynet built-in and hide everything without any root detection like they do in past to older versions 14.6 and under it's not app issue or recovery it's eu team and safetynet issues all this happened after Displax Gap I'm sure they know what I'm taking about
SafetyNet is deprecated, Play Integrity is relevant

If you NOW install your old 14.6, are you sure that Play Integrity would still work?
And specially that your banking app will work?

Google slowly but constantly improve 'detections' in Play Integrity and more important, every new version of your or another banking app improves their detections

Besides, since you're talking about USNF and Displax - install Magisk, install Play Integrity fix and check does your banking app work with them (if not, then even if Xiaomi.eu integrates their latest spoofs, it wouldn't be enough for that app)

Different apps, different developers, different detections - and different methods to spoof

Do you know any method (think about any module you want, latest from Displax or as I said in many cases better Play Integrity Fix) that will hide modding from eg the latest Minotaur (from your post I should suppose you know what I'm talking about), aka Native Test v14?

Btw, result on the screenshot is let's say fair, it doesn't report me Evil services (whatever it means) as some others complain and bother about

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-13-17-33-42-310_icu.nullptr.nativetest.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-13-17-33-42-310_icu.nullptr.nativetest.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Have you allowed the app to access "precise location"?
View attachment 48821
Enable the "precise/approximate" position setting option:
Settings -> Privacy protection -> Protection -> Privacy protection lab -> enable "Approximate location".
You should now see the relevant setting in "Get location info".
Thank you for responding. I turned on location as you instructed but it still doesn't work. I tried restoring the app permissions and reinstalling but it still doesn't work. My device is k60pro, miui version 14.023 and also 14.024 stable version.

Hi Devs,

I did a fresh (clean) install from MIUI.eu Weekly to MIUI.eu Stable version on Poco F3 recently.
That's a great rom but I'm missing some features in the "Save Battery (Tasks)" options when compared with Weekly build.
Does it possible to update this app for us in the next build?

Note: Another thing that I noticed is that SKKK build in isn't the latest 7.9 version for Poco F3.

EDITED: Weekly screenshot inserted

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-28-23-56-01-922_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-28-23-56-01-922_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20230916_004352.jpg
    IMG_20230916_004352.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
A cordial greeting to all. After a long long time, I purchased a Redmi note 12 pro sweet_k6a a few days ago. As soon as I turned it on I saw many horrible things... among all, much less MIUI than a long time ago. .. I immediately unlocked the bootloader and installed xiaomi.eu. What to say ? You are always fantastic. In fact, I'm here just to say thank you. THE WHOLE TEAM! WONDERFUL and hard work! Thanks again!

I'm not a Elite fan I know it's new rom start 2020 and EU rom start 2013 it's old have more experience it's shouldn't having any issues but Elite rom capable to running my banking app unlike EU for some reason (root detection issue) my banking app not working when I tried to open it said (you have root, change your device) I'm not using any kind of root at all, both have same version MIUI 14.9 stable and Elite rom bring a lot of techs from EU, how the student become better then the master, I want EU rom become capable to running my banking app because EU is the best smooth stable and having better compatibility with hardware and software, please fix it sooooooooon

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-15-20-02-22-270_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-15-20-02-22-270_com.android.settings.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20230915_210041.jpg
    IMG_20230915_210041.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_2023-09-15-20-02-46-807_mobi.foo.zaincash.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-15-20-02-46-807_mobi.foo.zaincash.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Hi guys!

Can anyone answer me if the poco f3 will still continue to have security updates and system apps updates from the xiaomi.eu part? I know that xiaomi dropped the support for this phone, the question is, will xiaomi.eu also drop the support for it?

Thanks,
Regards,
Vitor

Hi guys!

Can anyone answer me if the poco f3 will still continue to have security updates and system apps updates from the xiaomi.eu part? I know that xiaomi dropped the support for this phone, the question is, will xiaomi.eu also drop the support for it?

Thanks,
Regards,
Vitor
If Xiaomi itself stopped to support the phone, the EU team will as far as I know not continue to release updates for it, because the EU ROM is based on the stock ROM.

Reactions: Spookie
Hi guys!

Thanks,
Regards,
Vitor
They stopped weekly support, not stable updates.

If Xiaomi itself stopped to support the phone, the EU team will as far as I know not continue to release updates for it, because the EU ROM is based on the stock ROM.
Xiaomi stoping support doesn't mean that the security updates and system apps update can't be done.
The thing is that xiaomi.eu blocks the update of system apps...
It's time to make a decision about this phone, with system apps update and security patches, it can be usable for more time, without that, not so much...

Regards,
Vitor

Xiaomi stoping support doesn't mean that the security updates and system apps update can't be done.
The thing is that xiaomi.eu blocks the update of system apps...
It's time to make a decision about this phone, with system apps update and security patches, it can be usable for more time, without that, not so much...

Regards,
Vitor
Of course we block system app updates, because our patched apps are not the same as the original apps. No point in updating system apps if it means that you'll break the intended behavior and lose features.

Indeed, the EU team could continue to update the ROM, by making themselve the security updates without the stock ROM support, but there is one thing you forget about : that would be a massive amount of work, for which I think none of the devs would have time for. It's already amazing that they even have time for that what they are actually doing.

Indeed, the EU team could continue to update the ROM, by making themselve the security updates without the stock ROM support, but there is one thing you forget about : that would be a massive amount of work, for which I think none of the devs would have time for. It's already amazing that they even have time for that what they are actually doing.
Yup, and if we dare to do that for one device, there will be a legion of people spamming the forum telling us how it's unfair that we don't do the same for their outdated device too. And like you said, the amount of time and traffic that would require isn't worth it, there's literally no incentive to do that.

Ok, that's the answer I was searching for. Time to change phone or change ROM.

Thanks for the answers.

Regards,
Vitor