MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hey guys, quick question here. I just updated my Mi 11 Ultra to the newest stable version (14.0.11) and my battery consumption got really heavier. If I decide to go back to the previous version (14.0.9), will I have to wipe all the data?

[solved]

Hi guys. I just updated my Mi 11 Pro from 14-0-9 to 14-0-11 and after patching the boot.img with Magisk Manager, my Google Play Services keep crashing with a warning message. Also the Play Store does not work.
In the past I had no issues updating with the bash script (eg from 14-0-6 to 14-0-9) and only this time it does not work with Magisk. Is that a known issue or does anybody have a clue what this could be caused by?

Last edited:
Hi guys. I just updated my Mi 11 Pro from 14-0-9 to 14-0-11 and after patching the boot.img with Magisk Manager, my Google Play Services keep crashing with a warning message. Also the Play Store does not work.
In the past I had no issues updating with the bash script (eg from 14-0-6 to 14-0-9) and only this time it does not work with Magisk. Is that a known issue or does anybody have a clue what this could be caused by?
try this… perhaps it will help…
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/cant-root-mi-11t-pro-after-latest-update-14-0-4-0.70391/

Hi Everyone who can help. I have MI10 Pro with miui 13 beta, I want to upgrade to 14. It is also mandatory to delete data? or it can be simple update, as 14 new version. Thanks

My phone is a Redmi Note 10 Pro with 14.0.3.0 (TKFEUXM) can i use this last version (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V14.0.8.0.TKFMIXM_v14-13) that is the only i see?

Anyone knows that the "Wise" app works safely on xiaomi.eu ROM? (Poco f5 pro)

Last edited:
@Igor Eisberg I noticed that xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V14.0.8.0.TKFMIXM_v14-13.zip was reuploaded a few hours ago.
Has it any change comparing with the one uploaded on November 2nd?

Cheers!

Great day Sir @ingbrzy & @Igor Eisberg
May I know if you have plan to release HyperOS for marble once chinese release it? And if you have plan to uodate your safetynet workaround to pass safetynet without root since in the latest Stable MIUI 14.0.25.0 safetynet not pass at all. Currently using it. Thank you!