MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Fixes for Mi Mover crashing and Mi Smart Play not showing list of devices when expanded.

Thanks for the explanation.
I also complain about the Turkish language. The translation is very incomplete and I think Google Translate would have translated it better.

Reactions: katerpanne
Google does not mess things, but fixed the flaws on their side and Device Integrity does no more pass

Tons of users with custom ROMs, root or other moddings got the same 'greetings' today

New version of the Magisk module Play Integrity Fix was released today and it spoofs Device Integrity again - but not for Xiaomi.eu MIUI 14

Btw, my Playstore shows that phone is still certified (Playstore app caches results hence it may take some time).and I was still able to pay by Wallet this afternoon, but who knows for how long
@Igor Eisberg Will you somehow spoof it in the next update?

Reactions: rohan555
I just got a bug on my phone!

Running 14.0.31.0 TMCCNXM on Xiaomi 13 FUXI (2211133G).
I cannot run a video anymore, not in social network, not in youtube or local file.
Camera doesn't work neither, just black screen.
Even browser webpage doesn't open anymore!

What can I do?
Just tried to update using same ROM but nothing changed.
Maybe I update to a weekly 14.0.23.9.18?
I really don't want to wipe everything... I spent 2 days installing and configuring everything...

I had TWRP installed, but it was in Chinese.
So I installed ROM using Fastboot.
Now holding power and volume goes to Fastboot.

Can I access that folder using Fastboot? Maybe some ADB command?
Or do I need to install TWRP?
Will TWRP erase all my phone?
Mine did the same, couple of reboots, it worked again. You never know what's next.

Reactions: leomonde
Don't bite me please. Is there a changelog for a release or each release? Not trying to be annoying, its more of like "should I update?" kind of thing.

Ps.: Thank you for your hard work as always, big fan of the project.

Don't bite me please. Is there a changelog for a release or each release? Not trying to be annoying, its more of like "should I update?" kind of thing.

Ps.: Thank you for your hard work as always, big fan of the project.
Haha your compliments don't work here.

As for me, I usually wait about a month or so after a new release and check the forum for major issues. It's been a mildly successful strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: snow1
All in use Google Wallet's Cards (NFC Payments) stopped works suddenly today. Seems some messed up Server side from Google or SafetyNet Verification issues. Does anyone else?

Note: Poco F3 (alioth), Stable .EU 14.0.8.0
Yes even mine is not working. even my phone is saying as yours device is certified but suddenly stopped working since yest. I think google is blocking all rooted phones. Unfortunately no solution to this I believe.

Reactions: Smaritz
Yes even mine is not working. even my phone is saying as yours device is certified but suddenly stopped working since yest. I think google is blocking all rooted phones. Unfortunately no solution to this I believe.
Rooted and bootloader unlocked is the same thing?

Because a lot of people don't need root.
I don't even know how to do it and what to do with root access.

I just keep bootloader unlocked because someone told me locking bootloader will brick my phone.
Otherwise I can keep it locked, nothing change to me.

Rooted and bootloader unlocked is the same thing?

Because a lot of people don't need root.
I don't even know how to do it and what to do with root access.

I just keep bootloader unlocked because someone told me locking bootloader will brick my phone.
Otherwise I can keep it locked, nothing change to me.
Correct, you cannot lock bl and google checks if a bl is unlocked, I guess it tags it as not secure and blocking it. I dont know the code though. There is nothing much to do other than wait for the developers to check if this can be covered in the new stable rom. may not be possible as well, only option is to wait for it.

Last edited:
Thread cleaned. I don't want to see another word about SafetyNet, Play Integrity or Google Pay.
This is not a Google Customer Dissatisfaction chatroom, keep this discussion out of this forum.
My friend, Google Wallet is a core component of an Android system. I have no issues with other apps not working due to SN/PI but I'm sure almost everyone uses their phone for NFC payments. Please put this on higher priority over other features/fixes. Appreciate your work.

My friend, Google Wallet is a core component of an Android system. I have no issues with other apps not working due to SN/PI but I'm sure almost everyone uses their phone for NFC payments. Please put this on higher priority over other features/fixes. Appreciate your work.
yes exactly. all my threads were removed discussing on google pay as it was working fine till yesterday, why were these removed ? if someone has a problem they can come here and check what is going on right ? i dont understand why. If as per your thoughts, google pay is not suppose to work or may/may not work. Please put it on the comments on the home page in stable rom in this section "Our ROMs features (what's not in Global):" google pay may or may not work, dont ask about it or its users discretion to install stable rom as we dont discuss on google pay. Nothing or no where its mentioned that google pay may not work. Also add a point 9 in rules for posting in the stable rom section - dont ever talk about "SafetyNet, Play Integrity or Google Pay."

I have installed EU ROM in 2022 and google pay was working fine till yesterday. I have always installed stable roms. I didnt know that it is not suppose to work on stable roms or may or may not work. I was curious why the hell it didnt work suddenly yesterday and was curious about discussing it, as dont expect everyone to be techies like you. all my posts were gone as I am asking about why google pay is not working. how will i know its not supposed to work ? where is it mentioned on your home page. Now I believe this post will be deleted as well. ok np. you can do it, its your home page and your are the admin. fine. no worries.

Last edited:
It's a risk we all undertake with custom same as modding cars or bike or computer things might go wrong and no one will take the blame.

I think we should appreciate how hard admins and moderators, modder here are doing their best out of interest to provide the best solution.

Non are getting paid doing this and all have life and work outside this. So either buy global version of the phone direct from local distributor to avoid incompatible.

Would help just read/search before posting, as very likely someone would already had the issue.

Also support the forum with small donations to show appreciation of the hardwork that goes behind the community.

It's a risk we all undertake with custom same as modding cars or bike or computer things might go wrong and no one will take the blame.

I think we should appreciate how hard admins and moderators, modder here are doing their best out of interest to provide the best solution.

Non are getting paid doing this and all have life and work outside this. So either buy global version of the phone direct from local distributor to avoid incompatible.

Would help just read/search before posting, as very likely someone would already had the issue.

Also support the forum with small donations to show appreciation of the hardwork that goes behind the community.
I am not saying no to any of what you have said and as said earlier, we dont know what will work and what wont work and what is suppose to work. I really appreciate the work what you guys are doing and I am very happy with the eu rom till date. Google pay was workign in all version of eu rom starting from 12/13/14. Yesterday is teh first day I had this issue. When I ask about it, you guys say, its not our problem, its not google support. As it has not given me the problem before, I dont know that it may or may not work. You guys know it bec you are the mods. ..But my only question is, if its not suppose to work, be transparent and make a user discretion that google pay may not work with this and its under your responsibility to goahead and install. Why is it not mentioned in the first page under ""Our ROMs features (what's not in Global):" and without knowing this, we have installed it and asking about it, you remove the posts ?

Be transparent, transparency is important in these kind of publishings. Again I am saying , i really appreciate the hard work which you guys are doing for free without expecting anything and its a great job. Points pissed me off, if we ask something you guys remove the post, and dont disclose the right details. Why ? You are saying read/search before posting, can you send me one small point on your website saying, google pay will not work or may not work > I will agree that I am 1000% wrong on what I am saying and I will apologise and take the blame. Transparency/Integrity is important.

Reactions: Smaritz
I totally agree!
We are not talking about Google, we are talking about a very import feature of phone not working.
It's like camera not working, from my point of view.
And I only bought this phone because of EU ROM totally working, otherwise it doesn't make sense to keep using Xiaomi.
So it's definitely not a Google talking, it's an import phone feature.

Another lecture about priorities.
Google Wallet is an extra service belonging to Google Play services, not the Android system (fact: not all Android devices have Play services and thus no Google Wallet).
The fact that Google does everything they can to prevent you from using it on custom ROMs also means that it's an entirely optional feature for us or any custom ROM.
Don't try to manipulate these facts otherwise. There is a tradeoff to unlocking the bootloader, and you're supposed to know that and not try to pass responsibility to anyone else.

.But my only question is, if its not suppose to work, be transparent and make a user discretion that google pay may not work with this and its under your responsibility to goahead and install. Why is it not mentioned in the first page under ""Our ROMs features (what's not in Global):" and without knowing this, we have installed it and asking about it, you remove the posts ?

Be transparent, transparency is important in these kind of publishings. Again I am saying , i really appreciate the hard work which you guys are doing for free without expecting anything and its a great job. Points pissed me off, if we ask something you guys remove the post, and dont disclose the right details. Why ? You are saying read/search before posting, can you send me one small point on your website saying, google pay will not work or may not work > I will agree that I am 1000% wrong on what I am saying and I will apologise and take the blame. Transparency/Integrity is important.
Because we're not your babysitters. We're not here to educate you about the meaning of using custom ROMs. It's your homework - not my job.

Another lecture about priorities.
Google Wallet is an extra service belonging to Google Play services, not the Android system (fact: not all Android devices have Play services and thus no Google Wallet).
The fact that Google does everything they can to prevent you from using it on custom ROMs also means that it's an entirely optional feature for us or any custom ROM.
Don't try to manipulate these facts otherwise. There is a tradeoff to unlocking the bootloader, and you're supposed to know that and not try to pass responsibility to anyone else.
Is there another payment system I can use on Xiaomi?
Until yesterday I had a Galaxy using Samsung pay.
Can I install Samsung pay on Xiaomi phone?
Or maybe another third party NFC app.