MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Earlier today stucked inside a grocery store with no way to pay (Google Pay).
After 3 full years of using my Poco F2 Pro LMI with your EU stable ROMs, I was about to restore stock and lock bootloader.
I couldn't believe my eyes as I read you already had a solution and reuploaded a version for my old Poco!

I just wanted to thank you for your effort and support. I just did a fresh install using Fastboot method and everything works! :emoji_purple_heart:

MIUI v14.0.25.0.TMRCNXM checksum does not match. Downloaded from OTA. Any solutions?
xiaomi.eu_multi_MARBLE_V14.0.25.0.TMRCNXM_v14-13.zip? The solution is to wait a proper upload, it's only a 1 GB file on Sourceforge.net where also the updater downloads it.

BUG

This is not google integrity related because this bug is in stable since 6 months. On mi10 on wifi only the google voice to text doesn't work 90% of times. On LTE it works every time.
My friend has the same phone and the same issue. Tested on many wifi networks. After fresh install, same thing. Something is broken deep in side the rom.

Downloaded the rebuild MIX4 version, installed it successfully, rebooted it, turned off delevoper settings, and still got the the Wallet problem...

Somehow I think it that the warning changed from "it doesn't match the security requirements" to "it doesn't match the software requirements"".

Any ideas?

Hello everyone, I have Ishtar on the latest weekly ROM. Can I update to the latest stable ROM of Ishtar without losing data? I need to fix an issue with Google Pay. Thanks!

Hi I received an update for Mi 11 lite 5G which indicate a Rom rebuild which version are exactly the same. Can I know what the changes and is recommend to update ?

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Hi I received an update for Mi 11 lite 5G which indicate a Rom rebuild which version are exactly the same. Can I know what the changes and is recommend to update ?
Play Integrity broke a few days ago due to a change on Google's side. Magisk Modules which fix this was incompatible. This update fixes Play Integrity again.

Does this Rom Rebuild that came out today for the Poco F5 (Marble) fix some bugs? I'm on the latest version, and I'm experiencing issues with the GPS. Is there any way to fix this?

Reactions: kirjasin
Play Integrity broke a few days ago due to a change on Google's side. Magisk Modules which fix this was incompatible. This update fixes Play Integrity again.
i see but i check play store certification stated device is certified, so I dont not need update the rom right ?

i see but i check play store certification stated device is certified, so I dont not need update the rom right ?
No. You still need to download the latest rebuild. As even my phone is showing as certified.. But Google pay not working. This is fixed in the latest rebuild.

Downloaded the rebuild MIX4 version, installed it successfully, rebooted it, turned off delevoper settings, and still got the the Wallet problem...

Somehow I think it that the warning changed from "it doesn't match the security requirements" to "it doesn't match the software requirements"".

Any ideas?
After I flashed, and reboot back, still see the doesn't match. What I did is clear data not just cache of the Google pay/wallet. Restart phone again then it fixed the problem.

Try and let me know if it works.

Meanwhile, my Poco X5 Pro wallet is working now. Tested. Thank you developer.