MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi! Just updated Mi 11 Lite with V14.0.4.0 with well known NFC pay problems and Google Pay still not working, any help?

Hi, After updating my Poco F3 to 14.0.8.0, Google Pay is OK, but 5G is not showing in the status bar, even though it is enabled in the settings.
Anyone else having this problem?

Good morning. I don't go to the website often, only when the device notifies me of an update. I saw it a few days ago and when I enter I see dozens of pages (many queries repeating the same thing) and I verify that the re-uploaded rom is to solve a problem with payments.
I don't use my cell phone to make payments so I won't update.
Am I wrong and is it convenient to update even though I don't use gpay?
Thanks in advance.

The Gpay issue showed again today, I updated the last stable ROM for my 12Pro 3 days ago, and it's been working for a while until 30 minutes ago.
I think I still have to use the physical card for a while, thx Google.

The Gpay issue showed again today, I updated the last stable ROM for my 12Pro 3 days ago, and it's been working for a while until 30 minutes ago.
I think I still have to use the physical card for a while, thx Google.
The fix from a few days ago is no obsolete as google has fixed it. For now we will need to wait until the DEVS might implement the newest fix from chiteroman if possible. I guess sooner or later we will hear sth. from them.

Reactions: tangerinekey381
tell me plz,

I have TWRP, weekly ROM, and wanted to switch to the stable one
What i need to format in TWRP?

1. Do a Factory Reset?
2. Format Data?
3. Wipes data, cache and dalvik?

or something else?

The fix from a few days ago is no obsolete as google has fixed it. For now we will need to wait until the DEVS might implement the newest fix from chiteroman if possible. I guess sooner or later we will hear sth. from them.
Yeah, G did it again

Simple (plain to Google) spoofs won't last long - like the last one didn't (they're probably monitoring now, testing themselves and will be quick-fixing the holes on their side)

Reactions: Eclipse1991
Same here!
Google Pay issue again after just one week with the latest Stable ROM version (Poco F2 Pro).
If this is a recurring problem that Google is trying to be ahead of it, then I'm afraid that we should revert to stock rom

As of today, Xiaomi13 with 14.0.31.0 stopped passing Gpay verification. At the same time this version fixed it before. Reinstalling the app helped - time will tell.

Poco X3 pro
Cant Add a bank card
Any solution?

P.S.
My wife's Note 10 Pro has the same issue :(

2.jpg1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong with this.

Mi11 Ultra

I've went from weekly to the latest stable (V14.0.11.0.TKACNXM). I done a full wipe prior to downgrading. For some reason Wallet will not let me re-add my cards. I still get that I don't meet the security requirements. I've tried wiping via TWRP, a full format (where you type 'yes'), I've wiped data in the play store, wallet, play services and it still just won't work for me. I've clean flashed the rom via TWRP and Fastboot. I've tried reading through as many pages of this thread as I can but still can't sort it yet I feel I'm just missing something (probably really simple).

Any help would be appreciated and thanks for the on going efforts.

Hi all,

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong with this.

Mi11 Ultra

I've went from weekly to the latest stable (V14.0.11.0.TKACNXM). I done a full wipe prior to downgrading. For some reason Wallet will not let me re-add my cards. I still get that I don't meet the security requirements. I've tried wiping via TWRP, a full format (where you type 'yes'), I've wiped data in the play store, wallet, play services and it still just won't work for me. I've clean flashed the rom via TWRP and Fastboot. I've tried reading through as many pages of this thread as I can but still can't sort it yet I feel I'm just missing something (probably really simple).

Any help would be appreciated and thanks for the on going efforts.
Google has fixed another hole on their side today afternoon

Cat and mouse game

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-16-20-34-10-910_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-16-20-34-10-910_com.android.settings.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_2023-11-16-20-33-57-936_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-16-20-33-57-936_com.android.settings.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 106
In developer options.... USB default.... Selected...file transfer.
It doesn't work, just as I said, I have tried everything, on different computers, different ports, changing from file transfer to photos and removing it, disconnecting and connecting the cable, even with the options that you indicate in this post, for which I thank you, but what I said, it doesn't work... something has happened with this ROM rebuild, in terms of drivers, or something like that, since I already had all this configured correctly with the previous version, which, unfortunately, I have lost, and I don't I can reflash, and I don't feel like doing one more download of the current ROM either.
what I said, thank you very much

It doesn't work, just as I said, I have tried everything, on different computers, different ports, changing from file transfer....
Although I have other devices, something similar happened to my Poco f5 pro yesterday. Fortunately for me, it was solved, since then it has thrown up the opportunity every time I join.
I'm sorry I couldn't help it. I hope you find a solution soon!

Reactions: Obi-Xeu
I need to change my rom on my mi 11 ultra from weekly to stable (sonce no more updates are available), can someone provide detailed instructions of this procedure while keeping all my phone's data. Tks