MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

The fix from a few days ago is no obsolete as google has fixed it. For now we will need to wait until the DEVS might implement the newest fix from chiteroman if possible. I guess sooner or later we will hear sth. from them.
Chiteroman made v13 but unfortunately not working on Xiaomi.eu 14

(Btw, he made even his private only build letting him to pass Strong)

I need to change my rom on my mi 11 ultra from weekly to stable (sonce no more updates are available), can someone provide detailed instructions of this procedure while keeping all my phone's data. Tks
Post #1, flash in Fastboot with First-time script, meaning Factory reset

If you choose the 'Update' way, there is a good chance that particular system apps will not work or will not work correctly, BCS they will be downgraded

So if you experiment with 'keeping your data', do it on your own responsibility

Post #1, flash in Fastboot with First-time script, meaning Factory reset

If you choose the 'Update' way, there is a good chance that particular system apps will not work or will not work correctly, BCS they will be downgraded

So if you experiment with 'keeping your data', do it on your own responsibility
Can i use xiaomi backup and store the back up on my pc? Then restore it afterwards. Then i just factory reset the device?

Lol. Stupid Google.
Suddenly failed again after few days of working gpay.
Here we go again....
Poco X5 Pro here.

Thanka Dev!
Same here, buddy... after cleaned gpay cache and data, restore NFC settings, and reboot device, gpay back worked again... (POCO F5 - Marble)

UPDATING -----

Stopped again...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-16-19-58-28-740_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-16-19-58-28-740_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_2023-11-16-19-59-20-063_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-16-19-59-20-063_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Reactions: rohan555
Another day of hard work for the developers here.
Keep up the good work.

Google is picking up pace fast this time around.

Reactions: makez777
Stupid Google! Unbelievable. Redmi k60 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-17-03-07-54-053_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-17-03-07-54-053_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 279
Reactions: JiaiJ
Not here.

I know he's not here, but unfortunately I can't find anyone to talk to there either. We cannot reach our friend suat074... Isn't the Turkish language file the same on all devices? The translation is better on my Mi 11 device, but there are many translation deficiencies on the Redmi Note 10 pro device.

Hi guys, I think google has blocked google pay again. just FYI. have anyone noticed it just now. I am on the rebuild rom 14.0.10.0 XIAOMI MI 11 venus. It worked for the last couple of days and looks like google blocked it again.

Waiting for the next rebuild :)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Last edited:
Stupid Google! Unbelievable. Redmi k60 pro
why is this f google always trying to block google pay. i dont understand. its so much hard work to the developers. keep on fixing it and again publish all the rom's for all the devices on server again. its so tedious and a boring task. I am sorry for you guys.

Google is picking up pace fast this time around.
Next time they will probably catch even faster if there wouldn't be a better way to spoof

They maybe monitor by AI or humans here and/or XDA, have some devices with custom ROMs and some rooted, they spoof on devices when published here and there, check on the servers how those devices spoofed themselves and fix additional hole(s) on the servers

It can even help them to waterproof PI

Next time they will probably catch even faster if there wouldn't be a better way to spoof

They maybe monitor by AI or humans here and/or XDA, have some devices with custom ROMs and some rooted, they spoof on devices when published here and there, check on the servers how those devices spoofed themselves and fix additional hole(s) on the servers

It can even help them to waterproof PI
what if we dont update google pay software app once these guys fix it ? will it work without issues then ? they can only block once we update the app right ? or its irrelevent ?

I don't use Gpay. I just want to ask, is my data stored on my device safe?
For example, passwords for installed applications like wise, etc.? (fingerprint protected)
I ask because of my constant paranoia, sorry if my question is irrelevant, I would appreciate a reassuring answer...

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with the Wallet.
Thank you for your quick reply. Obviously, I am completely blind. I appreciate xiaomi.eu ROMs.
Because of its customizability. I trust that open BL basically does not compromise my data. (unless I lose my device)

what if we dont update google pay software app once these guys fix it ? will it work without issues then ? they can only block once we update the app right ? or its irrelevent ?
It's not in the GPay but on the server side for Play Integrity. Irrelevant of your phone's updating or not

Reactions: rohan555
I guess Google blocked it at 8am (GMT+0) today again.
I can use it at 7:50am and cant use it to leave tube station at 8:45am.
The device integrity is changed to fail again.
Google blocked Device Integrity early afternoon yesterday (CET), see the posts from here and elsewhere

For Wallet it take some hours to becomes 'aware' (it caches previous results) - unless you don't manually open the app and force it to retest Play Integrity

I guess Google blocked it at 8am (GMT+0) today again.
I can use it at 7:50am and cant use it to leave tube station at 8:45am.
The device integrity is changed to fail again.
Same issue here, Just found out mi 11 ultra gpay broken, doesnt pass device integrity

Last edited:
Reactions: sabifa