MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Do not under any circumstances try to lock the bootloader on a Chinese device with any Global ROM (EEA,RU,IN,TW,TU,etc.) !! Snímek obrazovky 2023-11-22 134704.png

You can lock the bootloader under the following conditions:
Chinese device > only with Chinese ROM
Global devices > only with Global ROM and their regional versions (EEA,TU,IN.TW.etc)

Last edited:
Is it possible to go back to original stock rom of my region without locking BL again? Or does this make problems with some apps? Maybe I will go back to stock rom but want to keep unlocked BL.

You can go back to Stock Rome.
Find the Stock Rom Fastboot for your phone.
Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
Click on what you want to do at the bottom right... Clear all, save Userdata, or Clean all and Lock.
If the status bar is red with an error... please make sure that there are no spaces in the folder names in the path to the unpacked ROM.
Put your phone into Fastboot and Flash.
I'm back on stock, did it that way and didn't have any problems.
I am not sure if I'm allowed to post this here. Where did you download official ROM?

devices with stable roms not rebuilded or reuploaded, are they also affected by this changes in google security or not? We don't have to do any magisk fix or also have to do so?
Thanks

Changing from xiaomi.eu to stock rom means wiping all data. What is the easiest way to backup apps and data on Xiaomi.eu rom and restore it to stock rom? Dont want to install and configure all apps manually.

I've got a query regarding the recent requirement of installation of Magisk and rooting on my device. Is it possible to unroot my phone at a later time, or is the rooting process permanent? Additionally, I'm curious about any potential long-term drawbacks associated with rooting. My concern stems from its potential impact on the resale value of my phone. Can't I lose some verification while doing it?

People.Use Eu. Rom. Flash TWRP, flash magisk, use gfix. That's all, Not so difficult, belive me. My 14 years old son doing this in 15 minutes. Really. Good luck and grettings fot EU. rom developers.
Youcan use LSposed, Lucky patcher miuicustomizer, Chimi.
Just follow procedur and tutorials. That's All

Reactions: gogocar62
I've got a query regarding the recent requirement of installation of Magisk and rooting on my device. Is it possible to unroot my phone at a later time, or is the rooting process permanent? Additionally, I'm curious about any potential long-term drawbacks associated with rooting. My concern stems from its potential impact on the resale value of my phone. Can't I lose some verification while doing it?
The question for you will be, why would you like to root your phone?

You can remove root at any time without losing data.
Root itself does not leave any consequences on the device.

Kisamajade

If you want to use the GPay function on a Stable ROM, you must use root and a fix in Magisk.

Last edited:
Do not under any circumstances try to lock the bootloader on a Chinese device with any Global ROM (EEA,RU,IN,TW,TU,etc.) !!View attachment 49758

You can lock the bootloader under the following conditions:
Chinese device > only with Chinese ROM
Global devices > only with Global ROM and their regional versions (EEA,TU,IN.TW.etc)
Thanks for confirmation.
I know many people already wrote it here (I did search), but in other forum and sites on internet I found people saying the opposite.

At the end I believe information from xiaomi.eu is much more reliable than unknown people writing in other places, you guys know better than anyone.
So I will keep my EU, even with Magisk, Root and Patch, it's still the best option for my HW. Thanks again!

I assume you.meant NR/LTE?
By doing this do you get connected to 5G?
I've enabled it but there is no coverage surrounding my apartment will test it tomorrow morning.
spoke to my carrier provider yesterday and they confirmed that Chinese version of the phone does not support 5G band in Malaysia. but that's ok..5G have not much purpose on a phone for now, at least for me. :)

Help Me Help Me Help Me
My Device Is Mi 11 (venus) China Version, Unlock And Flash The :emoji_point_down:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V14.0.10.0.TKBCNXM Previous Build Than All Are Working Fine, Play Store Certified Without Magisk.​

Yesterday, Receive Update Notification And I am Update the :emoji_point_down:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V14.0.10.0.TKBCNXM_v14-13.zip Latest Build (18/ 11/ 2023 Build)​

But Now
Play Store Not Certified
Kindly Give Me a Previous Build Link.

Help Me Help Me Help Me
My Device Is Mi 11 (venus) China Version, Unlock And Flash The :emoji_point_down:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V14.0.10.0.TKBCNXM Previous Build Than All Are Working Fine, Play Store Certified Without Magisk.​

Yesterday, Receive Update Notification And I am Update the :emoji_point_down:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V14.0.10.0.TKBCNXM_v14-13.zip Latest Build (18/ 11/ 2023 Build)​

But Now
Play Store Not Certified
Kindly Give Me a Previous Build Link.

Reactions: liyoshiyona
Thank You, But i Want Previous build.
dont like magisk

Updated to new build via fastboot without issue.
Momo's modification detection warn has gone with this play fix removal.