MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi all. I found another v14.0.8.0 rebuild rom (Total 2 rebuild) for my Poco F3 , Is It safe and working or a bug of updater ?

Not sure if there is an issue

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-25-23-17-51-259_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-23-17-51-259_com.android.chrome.jpg
    699.9 KB · Views: 131
Not soon.
Likely to be this year or next? Just tryna decide if I wanna hop on the weekly build of hyperOS or wait till stable!

However I'm likely going to want the weekly because I don't really want to root and I use Google pay all the time, at least 6 times a day.

Is there a known non root way of getting Google Pay working on the stable version which I can do myself?

Likely to be this year or next? Just tryna decide if I wanna hop on the weekly build of hyperOS or wait till stable!
Likely this year, but don't know anything for sure.

Is there a known non root way of getting Google Pay working on the stable version which I can do myself?
Flashing stock ROM and locking the bootloader is the only non-root way.

Ever since I installed this ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.4.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13.zip) the google pay option doesn't work for me, when will it be fixed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-23-07-30-41-647_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-23-07-30-41-647_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Haha
Reactions: leomonde
I am wondering if this Magisk s method with Google Pay fix will work on stable roms according to this guide..must be used on new versions as well
Made my banking app stop working. I need both, not one or the other. I think Google has now seriously hampered the way forward for custom ROMs. I hope not.

Hello, since google pay don't work anymore and this will not be fixed in the next builds, can someone link me a way to go back to an official Xiaomi rom ? Something simple which avoid any wiping of the data. Thanks

Reactions: Smaritz
@lludo
Use Fastboot Update https://new.c.mi.com/global/miuidownload/detail/guide/1

People. Search the posts for your answers. Simple. Asking nonstop the same Questions. Use your brain a little. Everything is wrote simply and Clear.…

Reactions: Sikou
Excuse my ignorance, will you please clarify, whether is the currect build different from the file released on 25th of August?
It's about xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_V14.0.28.0.TMBCNXM_v14-13.zip.
Thanks.

For me everything works. Yes, it was easier with fix included in rom. But it is not as difficult as it seems and everything is described detailed. I am fine with it now.

Is the current build different from the file released on 25th of August?
Current build have the workaround for Google Pay removed (it was not working anymore), and a fix for Google play update that sometimes broke the system.

Hello, since google pay don't work anymore and this will not be fixed in the next builds, can someone link me a way to go back to an official Xiaomi rom ? Something simple which avoid any wiping of the data. Thanks
So what would be better for you with the old build?

In the OLD days Goggle Pay worked with the OLD Stable release but NOW Google Pay does no more work with that same OLD Stable release

Last edited:
Current build have the workaround for Google Pay removed (it was not working anymore), and a fix for Google play update that sometimes broke the system.
Thanks mate,
Shall I install the same build over the previous? Will it accept it?
BTW, I tried to update OTA and it didn't succeed, but broke the phone - now bank app doesn't work, YouTube either...

Update. Just reflashed last release and all is ok now.

Cheers

Last edited:
Would there be any chance of a video tutorial on the install and fix via fastboot anyone pls..would be really helpful for noobs like me... Yes I said noob :)

Some will have the version prior to 11/18 of 11t pro, the one that had the fix only from the playstore, I don't want to use magisk and I'm not interested in google pay for now.
since the link is deleted when uploading a new rom.