MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I came here ro check if the new ROMs with apk feature pass the security tests needed for Contactless pay.

I do not want to flash the ROM again until I see some feedback.

Sorry, but I've read the previous messages and it's not clear to me. I have to install the rebuilt ROM and then Magisk does not install any module? So it works the wallet? or on the contrary we have to install the apk indicated in a previous message

I came here ro check if the new ROMs with apk feature pass the security tests needed for Contactless pay.

I do not want to flash the ROM again until I see some feedback.
How about you update and let us know?
Just don't wipe data, it'll take 10mins.

Sorry, but I've read the previous messages and it's not clear to me. I have to install the rebuilt ROM and then Magisk does not install any module? So it works the wallet? or on the contrary we have to install the apk indicated in a previous message
New built ROM + Apk - you should be device certified then and you should be able to use Contactless Payment.

The apk installed will auto update fingerprints on the go if required.

If you want to use the PlayIntegrityfix Magisk module instead, then uninstall all updates for the xiaomi.eu rom fingerprint APK and uninstall it. Then flash the Magisk module and use the custom PIF.json file - which needs to be copied to /data/adb/ via a root manager.

So basically with the new ROMs rebuilt, you have two (2) options - standalone APK (by XEU) or PlayIntegrityFix Magisk module. Also this makes it beneficial for users who don't want to root their phones.

Yep. I've tried integ test on GPlay store with no integrity passes showing

I fail safetynet checks both CTS.

No play integrity fix installed as it conflicts with XEU Inject apk
If the APK doesn't work for now, uninstall all updates for that apk and then uninstall.

Flash the PlayIntegrityfix Magisk module. Reboot. Copy the custom PIF file to /data/adb using root explorer. Reboot.

You should be good to go now.

New built ROM + Apk - you should be device certified then and you should be able to use Contactless Payment.

The apk installed will auto update fingerprints on the go if required.

If you want to use the PlayIntegrityfix Magisk module instead, then uninstall all updates for the xiaomi.eu rom fingerprint APK and uninstall it. Then flash the Magisk module and use the custom PIF.json file - which needs to be copied to /data/adb/ via a root manager.

So basically with the new ROMs rebuilt, you have two (2) options - standalone APK (by XEU) or PlayIntegrityFix Magisk module. Also this makes it beneficial for users who don't want to root their phones.
thanks a lot! i will install it and install the apk.the fingerprints update automatically or you have to run the application every time it fails. i need magisk because i have to install some modules.

Just uninstalling updates for that APK so it goes back to version 1 that's built into the ROM (blank placeholder) is enough.

Reactions: zgfg12 and zxaura1
Just uninstalling updates for that APK so it goes back to version 1 that's built into the ROM (blank placeholder) is enough.
So if I clean flash the rebuilt ROM I still need to install that APK to make Play Intergrity work right? It doesn't pass OOTB right?

So if I clean flash the rebuilt ROM I still need to install that APK to make Play Intergrity work right? It doesn't pass OOTB right?
It should be auto-installed, but in the odd case where it doesn't - then yes, just install it manually.
With my devices it was auto-installed just fine.

Reactions: Zhen Bang
Yeah, not sure what I'm doing wrong, but after updating to the latest ROM on my F2 Pro, I'm unable to pass basic or CTS. Ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, it passes after flashing. Only fails after patching the boot.img with magisk and flashing that. Anyone has a solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-04-05-59-25-021_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-05-59-25-021_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Yeah, not sure what I'm doing wrong, but after updating to the latest ROM on my F2 Pro, I'm unable to pass basic or CTS. Ideas?
which version of eu.xiaomi.module.inject app do you have installed?

Poco F3 clean install

Magisk + zygisk + denylist

All payaps works, i dont use any magisk modules except for adblock

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-04-07-18-09-478_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-07-18-09-478_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 191
  • Screenshot_2023-12-04-07-18-27-037_exqz.cg.xj.bz.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-07-18-27-037_exqz.cg.xj.bz.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Screenshot_2023-12-04-07-19-13-706_exqz.cg.xj.bz.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-07-19-13-706_exqz.cg.xj.bz.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 187
  • Wow
Reactions: MonteXMat
That's supposedly what is meant to happen, but it's not passing integrity on my F5 with rebuild and PIF uninstalled. Just waiting for more people to install and see results
I have a F5 too. My device shows as certified and I'm able to install Netflix, Safety Net Check passes as well. just Wallet says my device doesn't meet security requirements. Maybe I can help you. What exactly did you do?
Or did you get it working now?

Reactions: AsadP
I have a F5 too. My device shows as certified and I'm able to install Netflix, Safety Net Check passes as well. just Wallet says my device doesn't meet security requirements. Maybe I can help you. What exactly did you do?
Or did you get it working now?
Okay so, I've got it to pass both integrities now by just uninstalling updates from INJECT APK (on latest REBUILD) and then installing 14.1 PIF.

I'll monitor and see how it goes!

Last edited:
Reactions: nabulsi
If the APK doesn't work for now, uninstall all updates for that apk and then uninstall.

Flash the PlayIntegrityfix Magisk module. Reboot. Copy the custom PIF file to /data/adb using root explorer. Reboot.

You should be good to go now.
Thank you!

I didn't think this would work due to the props being same but it turns out it works for now

I didn't copy the PIF, I just uninstalled updates then installed 14.1 PIF , rebooted and then it works