MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Same issue for me after update and making sure to have latest Xiaomi.eu patcher, everything pass before flash magisk, after flash magisk it would make it not certified, trying stable magisk and alpha, tried to hide it too, no luck.....

Reactions: MonteXMat
Maybe I'm wrong but if your device has an unlocked bootloader then Gpay may not work.
How could he install Xiaomi.eu ROM without the unlocked BL?!

But then cones spoofing. Cannot get Strong Integrity but can get Basic and Device, what is enough for GPay

Last edited:
Reactions: Smaritz
What does "NOT WORKING" mean? Did you pass the integrity test?
Can't add a card? Can't pay?

Thanks for work devs
I flashed my 13 pro(NUWA) by TWRP and Google Pay working (Netflix too).
Thanks again!

What does "NOT WORKING" mean? Did you pass the integrity test?
Can't add a card? Can't pay?
Every security and integrity test passed, Wallet works, I can add cards, but there is the message "Your phone does not meet security requirements". Surely I can't pay

Sorry, I'm not a geek at all... New rebuilt ROM is downloaded and I'm about to flash it with TWRP. (POCO X3 NFC) What to clean in TWRP to flash flawlessly WITHOUT loosing personal data? I don't want to reinstall all my apps from the scratch... Thx for any help!

Every security and integrity test passed, Wallet works, I can add cards, but there is the message "Your phone does not meet security requirements". Surely I can't pay
So why do you write that GPay doesn't work when it does? You can definitely pay, have you tried it? Reporting is irrelevant.

Reactions: FoxHound
New rebuilt ROM is downloaded and I'm about to flash it with TWRP. (POCO X3 NFC) What to clean in TWRP to flash flawlessly WITHOUT loosing personal data? I don't want to reinstall all my apps from the scratch... Thx for any help!
you dont loose your data file

Wallet now works without Magisk, thank you. One question: does eu.xiaomi.module.inject update itself if needed or do we need to update it manually, or does it depend on com.android.updater?

Reactions: mferrerof
Hi, while I wait for the mi 11 rom to be uploaded, before updating is it ok to uninstall Magisk and play fix module from before ?
Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: katerpanne
Not sure but after updating the app it doesn't seem to work with root/magisk.
Even with PIF module removed it fails play integrity.

Had to use Titanium to find the app(?) and clear it's updates, then use PIF again to pass.

Last edited:
I installed last reuploaded xiaomi.eu_multi_FUXI_V14.0.31.0.TMCCNXM_v14-13. The XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.01 application was already installed in ROM. All integrity tests fail. The device is not certified in gpmarket and gpay wallet. Magisk integrity modules not installed. I have to do something else to make gpay work?

• Angry
POCO X3 NFC updating the ROM with your latest rebuild GPay works fine. No PlayStore or any other issues. I had to install APK manually. Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Smaritz
Just installed on Mi 11 Ultra. Works great :):emoji_thumbsup:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-04-13-25-40-837_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-13-25-40-837_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 222
I installed last reuploaded xiaomi.eu_multi_FUXI_V14.0.31.0.TMCCNXM_v14-13. The XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.01 application was already installed in ROM. All integrity tests fail. The device is not certified in gpmarket and gpay wallet. Magisk integrity modules not installed. I have to do something else to make gpay work?
You dont need any modules in magisk
Just run magisk hide in app settings,and configure denylist,reboot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-04-08-06-31-633_com.miui.home~3.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-08-06-31-633_com.miui.home~3.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 302
  • Screenshot_2023-12-04-12-03-21-154_exqz.cg.xj.bz.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-12-03-21-154_exqz.cg.xj.bz.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot_2023-12-04-12-03-32-175_exqz.cg.xj.bz.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-12-03-32-175_exqz.cg.xj.bz.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 279
  • Screenshot_2023-12-04-07-18-09-478_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-07-18-09-478_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 264
  • Screenshot_2023-12-04-09-24-53-684_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-09-24-53-684_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 296
Just updated Mi11 with latest rom update, before updating I removed Magisk and play fix, and google pay seems fine although havent tested but no warning messages , also now banking apps Halifax and Santander working again :) , although fingerprint doesnt work on Halifax app but manually logging in works this been same from the very start so nothing new

also if you have issue delete TWRP folder in storage , as well as clear data on wallet, playstore and reboot

Thanks for the support :)

Last edited:
Reactions: orca83