MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-04-14-07-25-742_exqz.cg.xj.bz~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-14-07-25-742_exqz.cg.xj.bz~2.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 236
I'm a little bit confused. Can i use root on my phone and use nfc with the rebuilded rom and the EuModule apk? Or rooting the phone breaks the fix? (Poco F2 pro)

Reactions: Vag - Zag
I've updated to the latest OTA 14.0.25.0 and Gpay seems to work. I am having issue with one of my banking apps failing to launch.
Its the AIB mobile banking app.
It installs, then on launch it connects to a webpage and generates a root detected message.
I have it added to magisk deny list, Magisk is hidden and still not launching.
Any ideas on further troubleshooting steps would be appreciated.

You dont need any modules in magisk
Just run magisk hide in app settings,and configure denylist,reboot
tried exactly the same and not passing for me ;-( unless I remove magisk and then it would pass ;/
hopefully one of the devs can have some insight usually I'm not struggling with simple stuff like here but seems no matter what, when having
magisk installed it wont pass integrity.

Reactions: MonteXMat
tried exactly the same and not passing for me ;-( unless I remove magisk and then it would pass ;/
hopefully one of the devs can have some insight usually I'm not struggling with simple stuff like here but seems no matter what, when having
magisk installed it wont pass integrity.

Yes, please! a short tutorial would help what requirements before flashing (without root/with root/without magisk or with etc)

Chiteroman (play integrity fix dev) suggests to add all gms processes to deny list.

I can now pass integrity with magisk and without PIF installed.

Reactions: Korgar
Just wanna know why did you include hyperos versions of calculator and weather app in latest ROM for sweet but not other apps(clock, dialer etc)?

Chiteroman (play integrity fix dev) suggests to add all gms processes to deny list.

I can now pass integrity with magisk and without PIF installed.
Nice, added all gms to denylist, uninstalled pif, did reboot and checked integrity.
It passed!

Reactions: Dutchgio
Any mirror for Mi 11 Ultra ROM ? xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.11.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip
Thx

I have done that and my Device shows as certified and I can download Netflix but GPay says my device doesn't meet Security requirements. What should I do?
Maybe someone else has this issue as well. I've installed that update, still had the same issue. Completely shut down, charged it, turned on and I didn't even do anything, it was working. Probably just needs some time.

Google pay working, bank apps working again , all I did was update ROM via ota for mi 11, cleared data on wallet, bank apps working again and deleted twrp folder , no messing about with magisk or modules very simple process

Great support thank you

Last edited:
Thank you devs my rom (mi 11 ultra) cane with ota I uninstalled magisk and all the modules i installed the rom i clear my play store and wallet reboot and evet works fine !!!!thank you for everything

Yes, I think everything perhaps takes time. Banking and GPay was working yesterday, as well as NetFlix, but play store was not certified.

Everything still works, and it is now certified.

Just uninstalling updates for that APK so it goes back to version 1 that's built into the ROM (blank placeholder) is enough.
Why do I not have an option to uninstall updates for that app?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-04-17-06-24-408_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-17-06-24-408_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 254
THOR user here. Latest version working like a charm.
Will test out gpay NFC tomorrow.
Thanks guys!