MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Latest ROM for umi Mi10 working perfect! SAfetyNet pass OK and Wallet and Gpay working fine!! You rock, TEAM! Thanks!

I am going to update Stable MIUI14 with GPay fix. I don't have Magisk installed, neither PIF. Simply jump from 14.0.11.0 TKACNXM to new 14.0.11.0 TKACNXM rebuild, in my Mi 11 Ultra.
Do I need to clear app data and remove cards from my Wallet? And, in this case, do it after or before updating?

Reactions: Vag - Zag
Why do I not have an option to uninstall updates for that app?
Hm, on my phone it has the option. The app came with the ROM - i.e.: I haven't installed it separately.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-04-18-18-23-832_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-18-18-23-832_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 163
Hm, on my phone it has the option. The app came with the ROM - i.e.: I haven't installed it separately.
I wasn't on the latest rebuild. After updating Rom again, the option is finally there. But it doesn't actually uninstall the app. When clicking uninstall, the app version stays the same and I can uninstall again, without it going back to 1.0. It almost seems that by manually installing it on the previous build, it has become a system app.

Edit: Or maybe it's coded in a way that it'll only uninstall when magisk is installed in the system, otherwise it will instantly reinstall itself again?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-04-18-20-48-569_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-18-20-48-569_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 110
On Mi10, google pay works great. It also tells me that my phone's security requirement is not good... But it works.
Thanks to the developers

Chiteroman (play integrity fix dev) suggests to add all gms processes to deny list.

I can now pass integrity with magisk and without PIF installed.
I tried removing Playintegrityfix from magdisk, after adding play.gms process to the deny list.
When I check integrity , I have no result not even basic...
The banking apps and FP works though...
I will check if payments will work...
I now have only systemless, zydisk enabled in Magdisk.
The rom is the last development rom for XM12 (from Oct 23)

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MonteXMat
I'm asking again my friends: We must clean all data from GPlay & Wallet after update the ROM to work? Thank's in advance!

I am going to update Stable MIUI14 with GPay fix. I don't have Magisk installed, neither PIF. Simply jump from 14.0.11.0 TKACNXM to new 14.0.11.0 TKACNXM rebuild, in my Mi 11 Ultra.
Do I need to clear app data and remove cards from my Wallet? And, in this case, do it after or before updating?
Didn't need to remove cards , just clear data, also recommend delete twrp folder in root of storage and reboot

The folder may or may not be the problem. In most cases it does not cause a problem.
Try downloading and installing the ROM again.
I have reinstalled rom without XiaomiEUModule, then install app and still all tests fail

Attachments

• photo_2023-12-04_17-36-43.jpg
    photo_2023-12-04_17-36-43.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 232
I can only repeat myself. Download the ROM again and install. Do not install XiaomiEUModule.
Install this module only if you fail the integrity test.
I assume you removed the PIF module in Magisk and also Magisk (root).

I've still never been able to change my WhatsApp ringtone from the default though. Not a big issue, just mentioning it.