MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I have installed the new update for Xiaomi mi 12 pro but still can't use my Google pay as it states, that's the security requirements are still not reached... Please help

I can only repeat myself. Download the ROM again and install. Do not install XiaomiEUModule.
Install this module only if you fail the integrity test.
I assume you removed the PIF module in Magisk and also Magisk (root).
You don't understand. Magisk integrity module works. But i want to solve gpay problem with XiaomiEUModule app.
Did you clear data if google play store and services ? Optional: Google Wallet
Yes. And add google apps to denylist. Without Magisk installed only basic test pass

• Angry
Reactions: gogocar62
Poco F2 pro: i came back for the latest rebuilt, fresh install with fastboot first install erase exe. I can't skip "Basic settings" panel. It doesn't do anything when i click on the right arrow. Same error after a restart.

EDIT: Found the problem, "Wallpaper Carousel" have to switch off. Just this.

Last edited:
I install the last ROM but I have Magisk so I deleted app xiaomieumodule in adb, then magisk module PIF works

How can i fix my banking apps to work i installed the rom but my banking apps dont't work, the playsore is now certified tho

I have updated the ROM and now i don't have magisk installed, GPay and all is working but now i can't give the root access for some apps. Can i install magisk with this new updated ROM? If yes, how?

You don't understand. Magisk integrity module works. But i want to solve gpay problem with XiaomiEUModule app.

Yes. And add google apps to denylist. Without Magisk installed only basic test pass
I had the same issue with my XM12, developer Rom.
Eventually I followed exactly the steps on the playintegrityfix in github.
I am placing them here.
Follow them EXACTLY, and you'll eventually get 2/3 certs.

If you are failing basicIntegrity (SafetyNet) or MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY (Play Integrity) something is wrong in your setup. Recommended steps in order to find the problem:

• Disable all modules except this one
Some modules which modify system can trigger DroidGuard detection, never hook GMS processes.

Failing DEVICE verdict (on KernelSU)​

• Disable ZygiskNext
  • Reboot
  • Enable ZygiskNext

Play Protect/Store Certification and Google Wallet Tap To Pay Setup Security Requirements​

Follow these steps:

• Flash the module in Magisk/KernelSU
  • Clear Google Wallet cache (if you have it)
  • Clear Google Play Store cache and data
  • Clear Google Play Services (com.google.android.gms) cache and data (Optionally skip clearing data and wait some time, ~24h, for it to resolve on its own)
  • add com.google.android.gms to the deny list in magdisk
  • Reboot

Didn't work for me. Every time I uninstall PIF it fails no matter what with Hidden Magisk and all the usual.
If it fails then uninstall magisk, reinstall it and all your modules, hide magisk app, add gms and all its processes to denylist, reboot when needed.

I had the same issue with my XM12, developer Rom.
Eventually I followed exactly the steps on the playintegrityfix in github.
I am placing them here.
Follow them EXACTLY, and you'll eventually get 2/3 certs.

If you are failing basicIntegrity (SafetyNet) or MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY (Play Integrity) something is wrong in your setup. Recommended steps in order to find the problem:

• Disable all modules except this one
Some modules which modify system can trigger DroidGuard detection, never hook GMS processes.

Failing DEVICE verdict (on KernelSU)​

• Disable ZygiskNext
  • Reboot
  • Enable ZygiskNext

Play Protect/Store Certification and Google Wallet Tap To Pay Setup Security Requirements​

Follow these steps:

• Flash the module in Magisk/KernelSU
  • Clear Google Wallet cache (if you have it)
  • Clear Google Play Store cache and data
  • Clear Google Play Services (com.google.android.gms) cache and data (Optionally skip clearing data and wait some time, ~24h, for it to resolve on its own)
  • add com.google.android.gms to the deny list in magdisk
  • Reboot
XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.01 app must work without magisk. And it won't work. Only basic test pass

XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.01 app must work without magisk. And it won't work. Only basic test pass
Did you install the latest from rebuild?
I have one poco x3 NFC and it does pass without magisk or denylist all gms, hide magisk and reboot.

Last edited:
So I installed the new rom rebuild and my phone passes safety net now but Netflix and my other banking apps still don't show up on the playstore. Weird.

i m little bit confused
28h agoo i installed a rebuild for poco f3, and installed an xiaomieu apk as i was suggested by someone
now i pass device integrity..
but my phone offers another rebuild
what has changed

i m getting confused by all those updates

My experience with MI10 ( Umi ):

Uninstall PIF module and Magisk, Install the rebuild Rom with XEU module apk.
-> GWallet shows dosen't meet requirement ( Didn't pop up warning but show in settings. )

Clear "DATA" of Google Play Service / Play Store / GWallet
-> I got error messge to grant SMS premission to Play Services when openging wallet ;
Using "Hidden settings for MIUI" to grant premissions

Open Wallet, it's empty now and need to re-add cards.
-> Success and shows meet secutiry requirement

i m little bit confused
28h agoo i installed a rebuild for poco f3, and installed an xiaomieu apk as i was suggested by someone
now i pass device integrity..
but my phone offers another rebuild
what has changed

i m getting confused by all those updates
The only difference is that in new rebuild xiaomieu APK is included. You don't need to update if you've already installed apk

The only difference is that in new rebuild xiaomieu APK is included. You don't need to update if you've already installed apk

So is it enough to just install the APK (with the old ROM)? and before that uninstall the PIF module and hide GMS in Magsik?

It would be nice if Leica Camera would be included for Poco F5 (marble) or at least 4K 60FPS Option.

is there a way to update? It's been like this for several minutes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-05-02-14-36-985_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-05-02-14-36-985_com.android.vending.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 202
Weather app is creating wakelocks. Tried deleting app data, no luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-05-09-27-40-126_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-05-09-27-40-126_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 198