MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

If only devs made props editable by phone owner in somewhat way and not hardcoded in apk...
That's exactly what PIF module does. And you can choose what you want to use.
The APK is a user friendly method that does not require root access.

Hi guys, I'm in MI 11 with PIF 13.9 at the moment, do I need to remove PIF and install the new firmware, afterwards GPay should work without PIF?

Or PIF 14.1 is also required for GPay to work?

That's exactly what PIF module does. And you can choose what you want to use.
The APK is a user friendly method that does not require root access.
I know, I'm using PIF module on Magisk Delta.
But that's the point - the ability to edit props without using Magisk because a lot of users have problems with different apps on rooted phones.
And it seems that G0091le is banning FPs, used by many people.
Of course, if or when google will ban current props, which are just in xml in apk, devs just will make a new apk. And you'll have to update it.
But I just want to be able to edit props personally to have less used FP, which google, probably, won't ban. Without root. Without necessity to update apk.

Can installed lucky patcher with standard package name, break the XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.01 app work with integrity checks and standart Magisk package name? Even without magisk installed, just module manager

Hi guys, I'm in MI 11 with PIF 13.9 at the moment, do I need to remove PIF and install the new firmware, afterwards GPay should work without PIF?

Or PIF 14.1 is also required for GPay to work?
PIF is not needed. You have to uninstall it. Better to uninstall Magisk completely before flashing the new firmware.
GPay should work without PIF & Magisk.

Screenshot_2023-12-05-17-34-44-497_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-05-17-34-25-470_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
Apollo rebuild rom #Can access the banking apps of every bank except this kplus bank. How to fix
Kplus bank not working

Last edited:
ALL MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS are being to be rebuilt.. again and we hope last time..

- We have developed own method (without using Magisk and root) to update Google Pay fix easily by users in case Google will block it again in the future
- All ROMS uploaded from 03.Dec will have this fix included

First batch uploaded

If Google Pay still doesn't work for you directly after ROM installation, install our APK manually..

EDIT:
ROMs which were already uploaded are rebuilding again to get apk installed automatically
This is pure gold!!! :D I had really hoped Xiaomi.eu devs will find another way than either going to use betas (which I had and found not suitable for everyday use) or rooting stables. This is great! That's the way forward. Fantastic work Xiaomi.eu team!!

I updated to the latest, rebuilt stable on my fuxi and no issues at all. The Wallet is not complaining anymore! I was close to switch to china ROM and relocking the bootlader, but no support for Android Auto stopped me. I'm super glad you guys found the way. No need to choose anymore between broken GWallet (previous stable, no root), banking apps (root) and Adroid Auto (china). Everything's working again!

PS. Netflix is now shown as not compatible in the Play Store, but it's not an issue for me and other things are ok!

Last edited:
Reactions: thommygay24
It's seems that Google blocked the fingerprint since this morning. Rebuild ROM Mi 12 with the implementation of APK. It worked until last evening. Only basic integrity showing now. Can any confirm?

It's seems that Google blocked the fingerprint since this morning. Rebuild ROM Mi 12 with the implementation of APK. It worked until last evening. Only basic integrity showing now. Can any confirm?
I wrote just above you, same situation.

I had a couple of days to read the updates and before some minutes i uninstalled magisk and modules and i flashed the stable updated xiaomi eu on my Fuxi... Installed apk too but it passes only basic integrity.. So it doesn't work again? am i missing something?

Can confirm here as well. Google seems to messed with us again. Poco X4 Pro 5g with the build from 3.12.2023. Up until this morning my device was certified, it only passes basic integrity now.

• Sad
Reactions: dgtal1
Sh*t. My happiness didn't last long :( Google Play only meets BASIC_INTEGRIY, no DEVICE_INTEGRITY :( They must really care to block it so quickly :(

I had a couple of days to read the updates and before some minutes i uninstalled magisk and modules and i flashed the stable updated xiaomi eu on my Fuxi... Installed apk too but it passes only basic integrity.. So it doesn't work again? am i missing something?
Do you have LuckyPatcher installed?

Same here. Xiaomi 12T Pro 5G with latest xiaomi.eu Rom worked fine since today. Now wallet shows up that it is not possible to pay wirelessly with device due to security reasons.

Hi guys. Who's having problem here with spotify, youtube and some apps not playing audio with car speaker? But the music app plays just fine. Tried clearing Bluetooth app data, resetting networks and connections. Updating bluetooth. Unpairing and re-pairing. Reboot. Reinstalling the apps. Cleared data and reinstalled android auto. Etc but nothing works. Does anyone had this issue fixed? Thanks a lot

I am using Poco F3 latest xiaomi.eu build (december release)

Last edited:
ALL MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS are being to be rebuilt.. again and we hope last time..

- We have developed own method (without using Magisk and root) to update Google Pay fix easily by users in case Google will block it again in the future
- All ROMS uploaded from 03.Dec will have this fix included

First batch uploaded

If Google Pay still doesn't work for you directly after ROM installation, install our APK manually..

EDIT:
ROMs which were already uploaded are rebuilding again to get apk installed automatically
Thank you very much for your efforts, but can you apply this change to fuxi 14.0.29? Because I found that this version is really the best version and very power efficient.

In adb or in some terminal app on device:
cmd package uninstall --user 0 eu.xiaomi.module.inject

Or just wait, I think devs is going to update inject app soon.
Thank bro, it work, device integrity passed again with custom pif prop, hope xiaomi eu dev update inject app soon!

Same here. Xiaomi 12T Pro 5G with latest xiaomi.eu Rom worked fine since today. Now wallet shows up that it is not possible to pay wirelessly with device due to security reasons.
still working fine here, Mi 11 latest rom update , did get wallet app update from playstore this morning

Reactions: Will197