MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Thanks for the reply. Then seems it doesn't work for all the phone models.

Can anyone confirm 12.05 is working for FUXI??
EDIT: working now! I guess I've flashed the previous, rebuilt stable from November. They have the same version and the filename is almost the same and it's too long to see the entire name in TWRP. The updater app is not able to boot to TWRP and start flashing the downloaded OTA update,.so I had to point the file for it. This is prone to errors. But all is working now!!! DEVICE_INTEGRITY is there. GPay working in the terminal! Yay!

Last edited:
So guys you want to tell that I have to update xiaomi EU injection app every time that Google ban current fingerprint?

So guys you want to tell that I have to update xiaomi EU injection app every time that Google ban current fingerprint?
Yes, but it's super easy and quick comparing to a ROM update. Plus you don't wait for the nearest weekly or stable. And no root required! It's the best possible approach I can imagine. Maybe if the app updated itself (fingerprints definition) that would be just perfect!

Last edited:
It's great to see the GPay with latest module works again. It might request too much, but is there a way to make it work on a rooted phone? I have the latest module and latest ROM installed on my 11 Ultra. Hide magisk, add Google gms on the denylist, and removed play integrity Fix module. All three checks are failed.

The updater app actually showed me today there's an update of the app with download link.
Silly question but what is the Updater app you are using?

EDIT: I see it's the update in the device config. Mine has never ever notified me of anything LOL. It's OK though.

Silly question but what is the Updater app you are using?

EDIT: I see it's the update in the device config. Mine has never ever notified me of anything LOL. It's OK though.
Mine neither, but I've learnt that updates are not user's best friends, unless it's the PIF update LOL

The updater app actually showed me today there's an update of the app with download link.
Right now when opening the Updater app, I see that notification .. despite having already installed the latest apk, and I wasn't notified before. Well, it isn't bad but now the integrity fix is so small and practically perfect, I feel like these updates could be pushed seamlessly to end users (either auto-installed or at most a proper push notification which just requires the user to accept the installation)

Reactions: Sikou
If you're into it I guess you can extract the apk and input your own fingerprint to use it without root.
No, I cannot. Of course I tried. Edited apk with my FP have different signature and can't be installed. Because in system already present another (xiaomi.eu) apk with conflicting signature. Even if you uninstall it with adb, the app still present in system and because of that you can easily reinstall it (cmd package install-existing) or upgrade it.
That's why I wrote, that it would be great, if dev's somehow allowed to edit props in apk or spoof user props from somewhere. Like PIF.
But for now I'm using PIF with rare FP, which I found by myself. Google didn't ban it.

You can always go back to stock ROM and lock bootloader if updating a small app is too much.
I tried that but play store was uncertified it was doing my head in so I'm back on this ROM (eu ROM so much better than stock) Munch play store certified now. Thanks Devs

Right now when opening the Updater app, I see that notification .. despite having already installed the latest apk, and I wasn't notified before. Well, it isn't bad but now the integrity fix is so small and practically perfect, I feel like these updates could be pushed seamlessly to end users (either auto-installed or at most a proper push notification which just requires the user to accept the installation)
Auto updates would pose a security risk, there's always a balance between usability and security.
I think keeping track of the forum and even the updater app is a good balanced method.

Reactions: timbook2
Poco x3 not working gpay, updater installer 05.12. No any other gpay modules, data for gpay, play services and play store cleaneing carried out without successfull results

Weather app is keeping phone awake, is there any fix? Already tried clearing app data.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-05-22-42-17-472_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-05-22-42-17-472_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 128
Noob question. I don't have TWRP installed, I'm on stock recovery. Can I just download and install the update from phone's updater, or I would need to install the update through fastboot? Thanks.

Now that there is a APK fixing the Wallet, how to correctly unistall the Magisk app? Because its messing so much on my bank apps and it's annoying...

Noob question. I don't have TWRP installed, I'm on stock recovery. Can I just download and install the update from phone's updater, or I would need to install the update through fastboot? Thanks.
I don't have TWRP installed on my F5, I always use fastboot to update my phone. I think it's the only way.

I am not able to certify the new rom. I have done a clean install, installed magisk,added GSM to the deny list and cleared framework data, google play service and play store. And I get the message "device not certified".

Very happy to report with the latest update (13 Ultra) YASNAC finally passed...... However evaluation type is Basic and not hardware backed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-06.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 225
Very happy to report with the latest update (13 Ultra) YASNAC finally passed...... However evaluation type is Basic and not hardware backed
That will always be the case. You're not supposed to check with YASNAC anymore - it's obsolete because SafetyNet is deprecated.
The one you should be using is SPIC.

Reactions: timbook2 and tamp0i