MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I still can't add my card to wallet. Keep giving me the error "this card couldn't be added please contact your card issuer"... Is there any workaround on this?

No, I cannot. Of course I tried. Edited apk with my FP have different signature and can't be installed. Because in system already present another (xiaomi.eu) apk with conflicting signature. Even if you uninstall it with adb, the app still present in system and because of that you can easily reinstall it (cmd package install-existing) or upgrade it.
That's why I wrote, that it would be great, if dev's somehow allowed to edit props in apk or spoof user props from somewhere. Like PIF.
But for now I'm using PIF with rare FP, which I found by myself. Google didn't ban it.
I do the same Kitsune + LSPosed + PlayIntegrityFix but I noticed that with MIUI.eu after a few hours the banking apps detect root. Sounds like something related to aggressive power management.
Do you notice this behavior?

Note: I don't have the MIUI.eu proprietary APK Fix installed.

I still can't add my card to wallet. Keep giving me the error "this card couldn't be added please contact your card issuer"... Is there any workaround on this?
I have such error. One of my banks blocked my main card for adding. They said: "You requested too many tokens this month. You already receive all five allowed tokens!!! We can't help you! Just wait for a month, then you can add you card again! We can't help you!!! No, we really can't!!!111"
And they are positioning themselves as modern and techy bank, morons. And they "cannot delete already given tokens". And even their security department called me to ask "What's happening? Is it you trying to add your card to your wallet on the same your device or something wrong? No, we can't help you, call our tech support."
Card from another bank added without any problems.

Last edited:
I do the same Kitsune + LSPosed + PlayIntegrityFix but I noticed that with MIUI.eu after a few hours the banking apps detect root. Sounds like something related to aggressive power management.
Do you notice this behavior?

Note: I don't have the MIUI.eu proprietary APK Fix installed.
I flashed the last firmware, cleared all data, setup the phone, uninstalled the inject apk from adb, installed Kitsune, installed PIF (DEV v1 for now, with support for custom pif.json), cleared data for GP & GPS - and all has been working since.
I don't use LSPosed, may be it is interfering somehow?
And inject apk is automatically installed by FW. Check, it can be installed, go to "Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps" and search for string "inject".
Together they don't work - "You shall not pass!"
My banking, govs and meds apps (which don't work on rooted phones) don't see root.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacometto
In Play Store under Settings > About, does it say device is certified? Mine said it wasn't certified even though the Play Integrity API said it passed 2 of 3. I fixed it by clearing data and cache of Google Play Store, checked the device was certified in Play Store and I could finally add my bank card.

Hi Dear Friends
About MIUI14 (04/12/2023) Released Build
*Mi11 Banking App Working ?
*Google Play, Device is Certified Without Magisk?

Is it necessary to flash the newest stable ROM, or will just installing APK suffice for google wallet to work?

in fact, after the devs did the biggest lift by reducing the required update to a few KB and it's becoming a cat and mouse game, the next step would be to automate the update either through the Updater app or through another built-in mechanism
It's just a question how many miles you can go with the remaining fuel, if burning so quickly on this and PIF side

But ppl are happy, they don't have to mine for working spoofs and who cares. Like the orchestra on Titanic while sinking

SPIC never worked for me, it gives me an error that too many requests are being made.
You don't need a third-party app to check integrity. You can check in the GPlay app.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So sad, why doesn't device is not certified work on my device?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-06-15-50-02-803_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-06-15-50-02-803_com.android.vending.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 356
  • Screenshot_2023-12-06-15-52-44-857_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-06-15-52-44-857_com.android.settings.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 365
Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to rollback to an older version of MIUI weather?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-06-10-14-08-299_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-06-10-14-08-299_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 122
Mix 4 last version with fix, worked for 3 days, now I got stuck again with bag full of groceries not able to pay :((
Your phone does not meet...
Time to go back to Samsung.

sorry, redid everything, and now works, tnx! :cool:

hi, have failed GP,
tell me plz what is wrong in my setup?
i have Mi Mix4, with latest stable 14.0.8.0 + XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.05.apk,
after cleaning data of Google Wallet, Google Play Services, Google Play Store and Google Services Framework + restart
i have not certified divice, and have the next msg while checking integrity via Google Play

Attachments

• photo_2023-12-06_13-14-58.jpg
    photo_2023-12-06_13-14-58.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 251
In Play Store under Settings > About, does it say device is certified? Mine said it wasn't certified even though the Play Integrity API said it passed 2 of 3. I fixed it by clearing data and cache of Google Play Store, checked the device was certified in Play Store and I could finally add my bank card.
You are my man! Cleared all data of Google Play Store gave me "device is certified". Retry to add existing card to wallet but still error, however little did I know once I tried another bank it's all good... I guess I need to call the bank to clarify the error. Now I can launch McDonalds too... Thanks again