MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Gents,
Sorry for a very dumb (perhaps) question. Is it possible to install just MIUI launcher with dialer and call recording instead of flashing entire FW?

Mix 4 last version with fix, worked for 3 days, now I got stuck again with bag full of groceries not able to pay :((
Your phone does not meet...
Time to go back to Samsung.
There is a new fix that came out last night. They are releasing fixes as Google blocks the.

Installed latest apk on umi mi10 and everything working fine without clear any cache or data. Also, very welcome the notification in update about the .apk! Thanks again!!

Reactions: Vag - Zag
You can always go back to stock ROM and lock bootloader if updating a small app is too much.
Nah man, I didn't mean that I was disapproving of how it works. I just asked a question. It’s just that initially I thought that the application itself would not be updated, and that all updates would take place in the application itself. I am very grateful to the developers for their work and efforts.

Hello,

It's been a long time since I used xiaomi, I'm absolutely not up-to-date anymore, please be lenient.
I have this ROM up now, but the phone pops up a question like this:
(if I choose any of them I can be able to download new update)
1.jpg
So does it matter what I choose? There is twrp on the phone, if I restart it with volume up + power button.
Can this be updated at all via OTA?
Can data loss occur?

+ 1 problem: For 1-2 days I can only see LTE+ (vodafone - u can see it in the picture aswell) as a mobile data connection and I didn't do any setup on the phone at all, it just switched and 4G disappeared. Any idea what could be goes wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on Poco F2 Pro with latest stable rebuild from 4th December 2023.
Since update there is no 5G symbol anymore, only LTE+ at my home.

Is it correct that for Gpay fix there are 2 ways?
Either non root and xiaomieumodule from 2023.12.05 or
root with Magisk and zygisk switch on and module play integrity fix latest version?

I have done all the steps and it works perfectly. I leave a small tutorial for people who do not fully understand how to do it, so you can do it without fear.
My device is a Xiaomi 12, but it should work with any other phone that has MIUI 14 ROM from xiaomi.eu.

IMPORTANT: This method is only valid for the Stable ROM.

First step: Back up the data on the device and transfer it to a computer. (Not mandatory, but recommended).
Settings → My device → Backup and restore → Mobile device → (Select what you are interested in) Back it up.
It will take a long time depending on what you have in storage, if you see that the number does not change or has stopped suddenly, do not worry, the copy continues to work unless the device freezes. As soon as it is, transfer it to the computer. You will find the copy in the folder MIUI → backup → AllBackup → daymonthyear_hourminuteseconds (it is a folder with numbers in the name, you have to move the whole folder, without compressing it or anything).

Second step: Install TWRP (if not already installed)
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/ (main tutorial)
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...all-twrp-and-xiaomi-eu-roms-on-poco-f3.61624/ (extra info.)

Third step: Install the latest ROM available if it is not already available. You can download it from here or directly on the device from the update section.

Fourth step: Install the .apk file that appears in the banner that pops up when you open the Update section.

Fifth step: Delete ALL data from the Google Play application (yes, the app store) and reboot the device.

Sixth step: That's it. Everything should work perfectly.

(if anyone sees an error, please correct me)

(if something is badly written or translated, forgive me, my phone is in Spanish)

Hi, I've recently installed MIUI 14 by Xiaomi.EU on my Redmi Note 11, everything works great, except I can't install any updates for the system apps, I've found a telegram channel ( https://t.me/XiaomiEUApps ) that uploaded apps for Xiaomi eu roms but when I try to install them I get an error that says: "you can't install system apps from unofficial means" or something similar, is there a way to update the system apps successfully?? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

It's been a long time since I used xiaomi, I'm absolutely not up-to-date anymore, please be lenient.
I have this ROM up now, but the phone pops up a question like this:
(if I choose any of them I can be able to download new update)
View attachment 50119
So does it matter what I choose? There is twrp on the phone, if I restart it with volume up + power button.
Can this be updated at all via OTA?
Can data loss occur?

+ 1 problem: For 1-2 days I can only see LTE+ (vodafone - u can see it in the picture aswell) as a mobile data connection and I didn't do any setup on the phone at all, it just switched and 4G disappeared. Any idea what could be goes wrong?
I had that same message in Updater, I don't know what they are asking and how to answer. LOL

Last rebuild working perfectly on my Poco X5 Pro!!! The payments worked again!!! The idea of Xiaomi.eu.app is great!!! Congratulations!!! Thank you so much!!!

Hi, I've recently installed MIUI 14 by Xiaomi.EU on my Redmi Note 11, everything works great, except I can't install any updates for the system apps, I've found a telegram channel ( https://t.me/XiaomiEUApps ) that uploaded apps for Xiaomi eu roms but when I try to install them I get an error that says: "you can't install system apps from unofficial means" or something similar, is there a way to update the system apps successfully?? Thanks in advance.
The only correct way is to update them with new ROM.

!!! TO ALL !!!

Forget about the stupid habit of reaching with your hands where you are not asked to.

Reactions: MeiGuddet and JiaiJ
Can confirm it works on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra too, but I only installed the EU app, no reboot or data clean needed! Amazing.
I'm using 11 ultra as well. If you find a way to make it work on rooted phone, do you mind share with me? I rooted my phone to get rid of the ads.

ALL MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS are being to be rebuilt.. again and we hope last time..

- We have developed own method (without using Magisk and root) to update Google Pay fix easily by users in case Google will block it again in the future
- All ROMS uploaded from 03.Dec will have this fix included

First batch uploaded

If Google Pay still doesn't work for you directly after ROM installation, install our APK manually..

EDIT:
ROMs which were already uploaded are rebuilding again to get apk installed automatically
Today the problem back again.
The app does not solve this? Have I need to wait a update?

Praying for HyperOS build for Xiaomi 12 (cupid).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-06-14-01-09-638_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-06-14-01-09-638_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 72
Hi, I'm writing because I couldn't find either TWRP or ROM for Xiaomi 13T Pro (Corot) anywhere - can someone help and post a link?

Because MediaTek chipset devices are not supported here.

Is not needed Strong Integrity?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-06-14-42-43-269_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-06-14-42-43-269_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 185