MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Google Play services is usually enough. Sometimes Google Play Store too, if you can't find some common apps (like Netflix).
And, of course, any banking apps that give you hard time due to the root.
Thanks for your help.

I have Poco F2 Pro, latest stable, fix from 5th December.
Magisk 26.4, hide Magisk app, enforce deny list, added Google play services including unstable to deny list, now I am passing integrity checks under developer option of Google play.

Only thing I found with latest stable rebuild, there is no 5G symbol anymore, it is only LTE+ symbol anymore

I flashed the last firmware, cleared all data, setup the phone, uninstalled the inject apk from adb, installed Kitsune, installed PIF (DEV v1 for now, with support for custom pif.json), cleared data for GP & GPS - and all has been working since.
I don't use LSPosed, may be it is interfering somehow?
And inject apk is automatically installed by FW. Check, it can be installed, go to "Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps" and search for string "inject".
Together they don't work - "You shall not pass!"
My banking, govs and meds apps (which don't work on rooted phones) don't see root.
You're absolutely RIGHT!
I did some tests on Poco F3 (alioth) lastest Stable.eu Rebuild and Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) with latest Weekly build and both have the same issue when LSposed (Zygisk) module installed.
Current Xiaomi.eu builds can't handle LSPosed with Play Integrity Fix ( by @chiteroman or even when their custom APK.eu patch is the only fix installed.
The Banks and Govs apps only working for a few minutes/hours after each reboot and then can detect the root.

Please @Igor Eisberg and @ingbrzy how can we keep rooted with LSPosed when using Xiaomi.eu?

You're absolutely RIGHT!
I did some tests on Poco F3 (alioth) lastest Stable.eu Rebuild and Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) with latest Weekly build and both have the same issue when LSposed (Zygisk) module installed.
Current Xiaomi.eu builds can't handle LSPosed with Play Integrity Fix ( by @chiteroman or even when their custom APK.eu patch is the only fix installed.
The Banks and Govs apps only working for a few minutes/hours after each reboot and then can detect the root.

Please @Igor Eisberg and @ingbrzy how can we keep rooted with LSPosed when using Xiaomi.eu?
PIF module has to remove our apk..

Reactions: Jacometto
PIF module has to remove our apk..
Thanks for your prompt response.
Play Integrity Fix already removed before APK by EU installed. I`m using now only the APK fix latest version.
SafetyNet, Play Integrity, Google Pay (NFC Wallet) and Google Store certification working flawlessly after each restart, but after a few minutes or a few hours, banking and gov apps detect root and stop working. Magisk/Kitsune, LSPosed remain hidden and passing all testing applications, NFC Payments and Certifications working, only banking and gov apps detect root and close immediately.
The only solution is to deactivate or uninstall LSPosed and their apps, otherwise it is impossible to use banking applications without restarting your device every time you need to open them.
Could the incompatibly be related with some custom ART changes in the xiaomi.eu side?

EDITED - Report inserted, HERE

Last edited:
Hey guys, the latest APK and ROM solution seems not work on my phone. Just want to check what I'm doing wrong.
> Poco F3 (alioth), rooted with Magisk, Zygisk, Denylist Enable, using PlayIntegrity v14.2 and G-Pay works
> Deleted the PlayIntegrity, Flash the latest ROM, install APK updated 5th Dec, re-install Magisk with Zygisk and Denylist Enable (all google-related services, including playstore/google service/wallet, were included in the list), clean data of Play service/ play shop/ wallet, re-boot; G-Pay stops working
> Re-install PlayIntegrity again, clean data of Play service/ play shop/ wallet, do nothing to APK (no un-installation), re-boot; now G-Pay works again

I do want to transfer from PlayIntegrity to xiaomi.eu APK solution. Any post I can read to find out what I'm doing wrong so I can set it up properly?

Last edited:
Hey guys, the latest APK and ROM solution seems not work on my phone. Just want to check what I'm doing wrong.
> Poco F3 (alioth), rooted with Magisk, Zygisk, Denylist Enable, using PlayIntegrity v14.2 and G-Pay works
> Deleted the PlayIntegrity, Flash the latest ROM, install APK updated 5th Dec, re-install Magisk with Zygisk and Denylist Enable, clean data of Play service/ play shop/ wallet, re-boot; G-Pay stops working
> Re-install PlayIntegrity again, clean data of Play service/ play shop/ wallet, do nothing to APK (no un-installation), re-boot; now G-Pay works again

I do want to transfer from PlayIntegrity to xiaomi.eu APK solution. Any post I can read to find out what I'm doing wrong so I can set it up properly?
You need to add all Playstore and Google services to the denylist.
But both are doing the same thing, if you're rooted and PIF does work might as well use that.

You need to add all Playstore and Google services to the denylist.
But both are doing the same thing, if you're rooted and PIF does work might as well use that.
Thanks for reply. I already added all google-related service, including playstore and google service, into the denylist; however G-Pay still refused to work.
Just want to have a backup plan in case PIF solution not works in future.

Thanks for reply. I already added all google-related service, including playstore and google service, into the denylist; however G-Pay still refused to work.
Just want to have a backup plan in case PIF solution not works in future.
Check play integrity first, the google pay error may be resolved in a later state.

Reactions: pandoleya
If this will help, my wallet did start to work when I made these steps (Mi 11 Ultra with xiaomi.eu stable)
1. Updated stable ROM which was uploaded on 2023-12-05
2. Downloaded and installed .apk fix patch from update menu in settings
3. Google wallet didn't pass security after these steps, but I did clear cache/stored data on Google Wallet, Google Play Services and Google Play Store, did a reboot, and now it seems to work for now.
*Please note, I didn't have any magisk or other fixes, I just stopped using google wallet when they made security changes and just waited for less messy fix. :)

If this will help, my wallet did start to work when I made these steps (Mi 11 Ultra with xiaomi.eu stable)
1. Updated stable ROM which was uploaded on 2023-12-05
2. Downloaded and installed .apk fix patch from update menu in settings
3. Google wallet didn't pass security after these steps, but I did clear cache/stored data on Google Wallet, Google Play Services and Google Play Store, did a reboot, and now it seems to work for now.
*Please note, I didn't have any magisk or other fixes, I just stopped using google wallet when they made security changes and just waited for less messy fix. :)
This is also my experience. But I did clear data/cache on Google Play Store only. After restart everything works fine.

Good morning, installed on MI 10, according to the indicated steps, and everything is fine, thank you for your work

Reactions: Smaritz
I have rooted F3. I'm using latest stable and latest apk. Don't have any issue regarding root detection on banking apps or Google Pay. I have latest version of LSPosed also and don't have any issue. Everything is perfect.

I have rooted F3. I'm using latest stable and latest apk. Don't have any issue regarding root detection on banking apps or Google Pay. I have latest version of LSPosed also and don't have any issue. Everything is perfect.
Not all banks check if you are rooted or not.
Two of mine don't care either, but three others check and although they work normally for a few hours then suddenly stop because root has been detected later.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, since I have been updating version 14 on the F3 bit, TWRP shows me a series of errors, yesterday I updated the stable 14.0.8.0 again and copied the screen in case you can tell me the reason, I always have Magisk 26.4 I update without deleting data. Thanks in advance, you do a great job.

Attachments

• CM231208-002510001.jpg
    CM231208-002510001.jpg
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 113
I did the following the other day

- Unlocked the bootloader on my Mi 10T Lite (gaugin)
- Flashed TWRP
- Wiped data and cache
- Copied over the Mi EU ROM and installed it
- Set up device (working normally)

The only problem I've got is I want to update but when it says "tap to reboot" it boots into TWRP and does nothing

I assumed I need to install the update myself, but when I browse to /sdcard all the folder names are scrambled (which implies it's encrypted)

Am I doing something wrong here? I don't see a way to update the device without using a computer

Hello everyone, since I have been updating version 14 on the F3 bit, TWRP shows me a series of errors, yesterday I updated the stable 14.0.8.0 again and copied the screen in case you can tell me the reason, I always have Magisk 26.4 I update without deleting data. Thanks in advance, you do a great job.
Not a problem, you can ignore those.

Hello, many apps complain that device is not safe. All my banking apps for instance. The problem is not unlocked bootloader. I tried regular miui (with unlocked bootloader) and a custom rom too and there were no problems in any app (except gpay that doesnt work). I suspect this has something to do with system modification of xiaomi eu when devs introduced the gpay fix together with the apk. Since then most apps complain as if I was rooted, but I am not. Please devs can you look into this.

hmm still have pay problems. installed patch and safetny net pass is ok. But payment was not possible :( Maybe trying clearing cache

hmm still have pay problems. installed patch and safetny net pass is ok. But payment was not possible :( Maybe trying clearing cache
Have you tried clearing the cache/stored data on Google Wallet, Google Play Services, Google Play Store and restarting your device?

Reactions: JiaiJ
You're absolutely RIGHT!

I wasn't sure, but I thought that I (may be) remember something, that I read somewhere once, some time ago, on some forum, that some apps detect root when LSPosed is used.
Because of that I mention, that LSPosed may be the cause. Some leak or something detectable, that some paranoid apps can detect.
I use Kitsune with SuList and not "official" Magisk, because all the apps by default are in "deny list" - I like this politics. One don't have to know, which apps add to that list and which not. You have to add to some special list only apps, which really need root. If you need root - you definitely know, which apps you have to add to SuList.

I like, that xiaomi.eu devs added props spoof right in fw with app, which can be easily updated, it really simplify lives of us, users of their fw. But I would be happy, had they added mechanism to spoof user defined props. Because in such case users don't have to use the Magisk at all, if they want to spoof their private working props to minimize damage from some mad google's guys with banhammer.

@cisco_phipse Seriously??? This is a CUSTOM ROM. Installation instruction is in first post.
I didn't expect that kind of response. I already have a custom ROM on my phone check my signature.
I'm just having a little trouble installing this ROM. The files are normally in the folder before the image folder.

I will look into this my custom recovery isn't working properly (the screen is unresponsive). It gets stuck in fastboot, I can only install a ROM with MiFlash - It's a ball ache setting up my phone from scratch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smaritz