MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello.
I read about this roms and i want to try the rom for my Poco F3 Global.
I have the EEA MIUI 14.0.9.0 can i install the the ROM without losing the data our i will lose everething?

• Angry
Reactions: katerpanne
Yes, everything will be deleted. Without it, it is not possible to install a custom ROM from xiaomi.eu.

Reactions: Mr.mufy
What do u want to say with: Clean Clash???

Till I know the hyperOS isn't stable.
So this is in wrong place don't agree?
No it's not. Read my question again. Also I don't think that one letter made you not understand what I mean but whatever.

Is anyone using USB-C headphone on Xiaomi 13 Ultra with EU ROM?
I have a Samsung AKG USB-C headphone working on my Windows laptop PC, Pixel 7, and the old Pixel 3 XL, but it's not detected on Xiaomi 13 Ultra.
Checked and confirmed the USB-C connector is fully inserted, but it was not detected by 13 Ultra at all.

USB-C port on this 13 Ultra is working therefore I can copy photo and update ROM.
This issue happens on 14.0.17 and the previous version (14.0.16 I think), is there anyway I can triage this issue and provide logs?
hello i have the same problem, did you manage to solve it?

Hello, updated my Redmi Note 10 Pro to 14.0.9.0 but now Google Play says my device is not certified.

Screenshot_2023-12-11-13-04-24-524_com.android.vending-edit.jpg

Just checking if anyone else's got an issue with Starling bank. Was working perfectly a day or two ago and now, it has completely stop working now with security check issue. Do not want to reinstall magisk and shamiko to combat this issue. Any chance devs/admins can incorporate a solution into the next app apk update.
Starling has been strict lately. Pita. Gave up and just got a phone dedicated to it.

• Angry
Reactions: katerpanne
Sometimes it takes a while, so just wait and it will probably start working.
Thanks. For anyone else suffering the same issue - I had to delete ALL data for play services in the sub-menu. Most apps have "clear all", play services had a manage storage which I previously ignored and only cleared the cache. All sorted now.

Cheers dev team

Check play integrity first, the google pay error may be resolved in a later state
Re-checked my denylist and realized I didn't include google's system app.
They are hiding in default, need to press three dots at right up corner to show them up.
Add them all in denylist. Now the apk solution works perfectly.

Just share for anyone who still doesn't get APK solution works - in denylist, press three dots at right up corner, make it show everything and add all google app in denylist.

Is "Secure element position" option under NFC supposed to be missing? See the attached screenshot.

Could someone confirm the option being present?

Latest Stable MIUI 14 (14.0.28.0) on NUWA (Xiaomi 13 Pro)
I can confirm NFC Card Emulator Pro works with KernelSU and the required module. No need to set HCE element position manually.

I've flashed the ROM on Mi 11, it booted correctly and while configuring my google account is continuosly restarts. I can't do anything

I've flashed the ROM on Mi 11, it booted correctly and while configuring my google account is continuosly restarts. I can't do anything
I've flashed it again, now using the windows script (first time format data). Same issue, it boots correctly, I configure everything and then it restarts again and again. However it looks like a soft restart cause it takes just 10 seconds, I see the MI Logo, then I see the wifi configuration screen (which I already configured), then MI logo again, wifi conf, ....

I've flashed it again, now using the windows script (first time format data). Same issue, it boots correctly, I configure everything and then it restarts again and again. However it looks like a soft restart cause it takes just 10 seconds, I see the MI Logo, then I see the wifi configuration screen (which I already configured), then MI logo again, wifi conf, ....
I've been able to boot finally. I unselected settings when restoring the google backup and it worked. There should be something in the google backup I made from an AOSP rom that MIUI didn't like