MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

When using the "MBN config loading and activing tool" after entering *#*#663368378#*#* on the dialer, I'm not able to change the MBN. After choosing one and clicking on validate it stays on the default one and doesn't change.
I have a Mi10 (umi) and I'm running the latest Xiaomi.EU stable. Is there anything I can do to make it update my default MBN? Is there a reason it isn't working and can I fix in any way? Thanks.

Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G (Renoir) - 14.0.12.0 EU
The Mi Video app is asking for an update
maybe something with the latest google play store update or so ... another system apps also shows as to be updated - mi browser , mi video , another apps i have that are not installed thru the play store , so imo maybe latest update play store started to check not only the singnature of the installed apps and if they matched the ones in play store for other creteria suggest to update them - and since they are blocked for updates or alter singnature... return error on trying to update them , i did not find a way to make them like exclusions or so , so to stop offer app updates... so for the moment nothing can do except to deal with it as always remain in the list of app to update

redmi note 12 4g ( tapas )

I cannot install or update any applications. I looked at alternative downloads and then downloaded and tried getapps, the same problem does not change. In an article I read before, it was written that it was caused by twrp, so now I am installing it from scratch. DAMN.

maybe something with the latest google play store update or so ... another system apps also shows as to be updated - mi browser , mi video , another apps i have that are not installed thru the play store , so imo maybe latest update play store started to check not only the singnature of the installed apps and if they matched the ones in play store for other creteria suggest to update them - and since they are blocked for updates or alter singnature... return error on trying to update them , i did not find a way to make them like exclusions or so , so to stop offer app updates... so for the moment nothing can do except to deal with it as always remain in the list of app to update
The same thing is happening to me. And I'm not running the stable ROM but using the latest beta for the Xiaomi 12x. So it really has something to do with the latest play store update. Clearing data and uninstalling updates does not fix it.

Reactions: Jacometto and pvk01
OMG. So why are you writing in the Stable ROM section?
You must have a ROM that was released in 3.12.2023 or later. This means you have to use the Stable ROM, not the Weekly one.
Where can I find firmware for Mi 11 Ultra released after December 3rd

I confirm same strange behavior today.
Mi Vídeo and Music updates available.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-14-10-28-22-775_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-14-10-28-22-775_com.android.vending.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 137
sourceforge. net/ projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv14/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.11.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip/download

Is this version for Star (Mi 11 Ultra)?

Do I need to update the firmware to be able to pay in Google Play?

I'm using a Poco F2 Pro device, I've updated to the latest built ROM, everything is fine, but for several months now, I can't update the Google Play System patch. When I install it, the device will ask for a restart and still can't update, it's still the old version."

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-14-21-01-59-277_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-14-21-01-59-277_com.android.settings.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_2023-12-14-21-02-04-159_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-14-21-02-04-159_com.android.vending.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 97
sourceforge. net/ projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv14/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.11.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip/download

Is this version for Star (Mi 11 Ultra)?

Do I need to update the firmware to be able to pay in Google Play?
Yes. Install this ROM and the Gpay fix module. It works fine in my Mi 11 Ultra

I'm using a Poco F2 Pro device, I've updated to the latest built ROM, everything is fine, but for several months now, I can't update the Google Play System patch. When I install it, the device will ask for a restart and still can't update, it's still the old version."
Facing the same issue with my F2 Pro, mine stuck at September 2022.

works great thank you

does the system apps supposed be updated?

so far as i know, you said those are modified apps , so they can't be updated unless updated within a rom update

but they appeared now in the playstore as they got updates to make (Mi video mi music..)

also some third apps that are modified and not supposed to be linked to official ones also appeared to have updates in playstore (tiktok mod...)

Hello!
This is happening since this afternoon.
Anything wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-14-17-48-07-062_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-14-17-48-07-062_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 367
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jacometto