MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

If the wallet says "devices do not meet security requirements" after updating the module, it does not necessarily mean that contactless payments cannot be made. This notification will disappear on its own over time.

If the wallet says "devices do not meet security requirements" after updating the module, it does not necessarily mean that contactless payments cannot be made. This notification will disappear on its own over time.
I will try this theory next time. Thanks.

Hello everyone! Just flashed the most recent stable on my 12x and it's working fine. At first the device showed as not being certified on play store, but after applying the fix and deleting play store and Google services data it shows as certified. It meets device integrity and basic integrity on integrity checker app.
Thank you for your hard work!

Screenshot_2023-12-18-11-39-35-338_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-18-11-20-29-770_com.android.vending.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Just flashed the most recent stable on my 12x and it's working fine. At first the device showed as not being certified on play store, but after applying the fix and deleting play store and Google services data it shows as certified. Yesterday it met device integrity and basic integrity on integrity checker app. Today though it, shows as only meeting basic integrity, but it's still certified on play store. Is this right?
Thank you for your hard work!
Update https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-14-stable-release.67685/post-711571

Reactions: Zezebro
I'm thinking about purchasing a 12X. I was surprised to see that it hasn't received betas for months and I'm also surprised by how few phones receive weekly updates now. I realise that's Xiaomi's decision rather than the .eu devs. It's been a couple of years since I owned a Xiaomi.

Anyway, can someone running the latest build on the 12X tell me which security patch the 11th December stable build is running? Otherwise, another model. I'm interested to learn how often stable builds are released and whether they include recent security patches.
It's running on December patch

There we have it again - "you give them a finger, they want the whole hand".
We gave you a decent solution to the problem. Don't be lazy and download the APK manually when needed.
This is not this case, really. Nobody wants the whole hand, nor is lazy. The problem is that without the push notification it keeps the user in any much lesser uncertainty whether he or she is able to pay while standing at the cash desk. Not any much improvement at this particular every day situation over not having your fix at all, to be honest. It's not really about laziness, it is simply not working use case to manually check the updater and/or this thread prior every payment. This is obvious, I believe.

If there is some reason why no auto update, nor push notification would be implemented, could you please provide us at least the command we could run in adb or terminal in order to check whether the inject app update is available? For example by putting it into the Tasker task, we could run this command every time the display is going on or phone being unlocked and be proactively warned that the update needs to be performed. That would save us a lot of headaches.

Thank you in advance.

I want it to be clear, I really appreciate your work. Thank you very much for everything you devs are doing for us. Really!

Reactions: slowfasterROM
This is not this case, really. Nobody wants the whole hand, nor is lazy. The problem is that without the push notification it keeps the user in any much lesser uncertainty whether he or she is able to pay while standing at the cash desk. Not any much improvement at this particular every day situation over not having your fix at all, to be honest. It's not really about laziness, it is simply not working use case to manually check the updater and/or this thread prior every payment. This is obvious, I believe.

If there is some reason why no auto update, nor push notification would be implemented, could you please provide us at least the command we could run in adb or terminal in order to check whether the inject app update is available? For example by putting it into the Tasker task, we could run this command every time the display is going on or phone being unlocked and be proactively warned that the update needs to be performed. That would save us a lot of headaches.

Thank you in advance.

I want it to be clear, I really appreciate your work. Thank you very much for everything you devs are doing for us. Really!
you may download "Integrity Checker" on the play store, and if MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY is green, you will be able to pay (and the other way around).

Reactions: katerpanne
you may download "Integrity Checker" on the play store, and if MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY is green, you will be able to pay (and the other way around).
Thx, sure, I know. I already use SPIC, but this is not the solution either. In fact this is still the same. You have to check updater or this thread or SPIC before every pay to be sure you will be able to pay at the cash desk. I'm asking for proactive letting user to know that the update is available and let him/her to update in advance when there is time for it. Not as late as already standing at the cash desk.

Reactions: slowfasterROM
Guys I'm trying to flash my brand new and freshly unlocked 13 Ultra. Approaching it the same way as I did my 12S Ultra based on some instructions I found online.

I'm stuck at the step where I check slot with "fastboot getvar current". Instead of showing me slot A or B, it just says "FAILED (remote: 'GetVar Variable Not found')".

I dare not proceed with the next steps. Can anyone help explain what's going on?

Edit: It's ok, got it working! The .bat file did everything!

Last edited:
Hi,
Seem like there is error with file MAYFLY_V14.0.11.0.TLTCNXM_v14-13
Could anyone help me check?

Just to understand, sorry if this question is obvious but I am a little bit confused.

In order to use again Gpay when it stops working, I update this apk module OR I update the play integrity fix module inside Magisk? (there is an update button inside Magisk)
Or I need to do both procedures?
Or they are the same thing?

I am just a user, trying to understand better this EU ROM world.

Good night.. Could you clarify about the status of my status to make payments?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-18-21-57-49-484_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-18-21-57-49-484_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 215
Good night.. Could you clarify about the status of my status to make payments?!
Use integrity checker app. It should show something like this. Then g pay should work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-18-11-39-35-338_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-18-11-39-35-338_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 185
Just to understand, sorry if this question is obvious but I am a little bit confused.

In order to use again Gpay when it stops working, I update this apk module OR I update the play integrity fix module inside Magisk? (there is an update button inside Magisk)
Or I need to do both procedures?
Or they are the same thing?

I am just a user, trying to understand better this EU ROM world.
it is so often explained. this is not a whatsapp group. please use the search function or read the last topics. thank you!

• Love
Reactions: gogocar62