MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Thanks for the awesome work guys!
I've a question. Do you update the system apps to their latest version with each release? So I use Mi 10T Pro and it's last Chinese rom release was in March 2023. Do you leave the app versions as is in fastboot package for the specific device or update the system app to its latest version from different device/rom package? Albeit last being released publicly in March my device got new zips recently with PlayIntegrity fixes. Does that release come with updated apps or they are the same as the ones released in March? Thanks again!

POCO X3 NFC. I managed to use my phone for payment this morning, but now device integrity is failed again...

It has appeared an update to my Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g about a rebuild of 14.0.4 version. Its neccesary to update it?

POCO X3 NFC: new apk installed, phone restarted - nothing else has been done. Neither GPlay data/cache clean. GPay is working flawlessly. Thx for the quick response - AGAIN!

Reactions: diaplekomenos
Damn, google got me this time, I was waiting at the cash register in the local store :) I had to update and restart and wait the queue again :)

• Haha
Reactions: Smaritz
Hi I have a question, I have a MIUI14 weekly rom installed in my Mi 11 from like 4months ago and didn't do any update till now. So, can I update via TWRP to the latest stable? (I can't find any latest miui 14 weekly for my device). or Do I have to do the system wipe thing with fastboot? and with system wipe, will all my saved data like photo video files be gone ?

Thanks for the awesome work guys!
I've a question. Do you update the system apps to their latest version with each release? So I use Mi 10T Pro and it's last Chinese rom release was in March 2023. Do you leave the app versions as is in fastboot package for the specific device or update the system app to its latest version from different device/rom package? Albeit last being released publicly in March my device got new zips recently with PlayIntegrity fixes. Does that release come with updated apps or they are the same as the ones released in March? Thanks again!
We update many of the system apps beyond the versions that are included in the stock ROMs.

Reactions: Syfur_Sohan
When using the "MBN config loading and activing tool" after entering *#*#663368378#*#* on the dialer, I'm not able to change the MBN. After choosing one and clicking on validate it stays on the default one and doesn't change.
I have a Mi10 (umi) and I'm running the latest Xiaomi.EU stable. Is there anything I can do to make it update my default MBN? Is there a reason it isn't working and can I fix in any way? Thanks.
Bumping again.

hello
Xiaomi.eu GPay Module
does not work with the France identity card application
France Identité

Attachments

• France identité.pdf
    89.4 KB · Views: 81
POCO F4

Latest update applied, APK either however, the McDonalds app stop working... FYI

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-20-18-27-54-508_com.mcdonalds.mobileapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-20-18-27-54-508_com.mcdonalds.mobileapp.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 87
I wonder when this is going to be a daily or even twice daily exercise. What is the problem with Google. Bastards :emoji_sweat_smile:

If the wallet says "devices do not meet security requirements" after updating the module, it does not necessarily mean that contactless payments cannot be made. This notification will disappear on its own over time.
I confirm that! After running the update and restarting, although I got the error message in Google wallet about the integrity I was still able to make a successful payment after only one minute! I did two more payments within the next thirty minutes! Thanks again to the developers for their fine work!

Maybe discussed somewhere else but can someone explain to me why the Gpay module gets updated every few days. Is Google actively blocking the previous fix? Why would the fix work today but not tomorrow? Is it server side with Google or is it a Google update being pushed to my phone that breaks the previous fix?

Maybe discussed somewhere else but can someone explain to me why the Gpay module gets updated every few days. Is Google actively blocking the previous fix? Why would the fix work today but not tomorrow? Is it server side with Google or is it a Google update being pushed to my phone that breaks the previous fix?
This discussion is like half the messages posted on this forum since November, but it is as bad as you already guessed. Yes Google is actively blocking the fix, this is why it can break at any moment, and no, you can't dodge the issue by not updating an application on your side.