MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Poco f5, no problemo

For me, on my Poco,
it passes the safety net test, but I cannot add a card to the Google wallet...
cdd03bddbea599746f59c3d19e8ea808.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: katerpanne
Do anyone upgrade your Mi11 to the latest EU stable rom of 14.0.11.0?

Is the problem of the disable compass in Google map fixed??

Thank you

It's not possible without losing data
Format data, reinstall ROM, problem solved
For some unknown reason, my partition was also encrypted recently, when I rebooted my phone using the combination of buttons, and the only thing I could do is what I told you.
What ROM do you have installed?
I have the Xiaomi.eu 14.0.4 rom for the Curtana device, the problem is that the internal storage is encrypted and the phone sometimes restarts twice when restarting it or because of this or something else, I need to solve it

I have the Xiaomi.eu 14.0.4 rom for the Curtana device, the problem is that the internal storage is encrypted and the phone sometimes restarts twice when restarting it or because of this or something else, I need to solve it o one solution. I have tried everything but I think it is the structure of the room that does not allow the internal storage to be decrypted

Hi is their was change dpi for app, not that I change whole dpi,
Like when I set screen to xs the app are small, I only want that screen whohle are xs and app have s.

I have only issue with agc cam app that only work with Display S with xs is screen in rotation mode

I have the Xiaomi.eu 14.0.4 rom for the Curtana device, the problem is that the internal storage is encrypted and the phone sometimes restarts twice when restarting it or because of this or something else, I need to solve it o one solution. I have tried everything but I think it is the structure of the room that does not allow the internal storage to be decrypted
no details no help… or do you know where my cats are at the moment

This one. I also tried it with another phone with EU rom, same result. Another phone with global rom has no issues whatsoever.

I didn't install magisk, no root, disabled developer options, and all cts is verified with latest rom update. Another member said it can detect an unlocked bootloader. Is there any way to bypass this.
Have you found a solution to this? I haven't found anything that works yet.

Reactions: georgequiach
If you have the possibility of accessing the internal storage, either with the phone booted, or entering recovery, I would recommend making a backup of everything important, and reinstalling the ROM after formatting the internal memory, the only way to get back to it. decrypt it
Remember, formatting, wipes are not enough, the advice would be to do everything, format, wipe data and cache, restart to recovery, obviously all this with the mobile connected to some computer, transfer the ROM from the computer to the mobile, and reinstall
I had the same problem, same device, curtana, without being able to make a copy of data, I had to restore a copy from many months ago, and I lost a good part of relatively valuable information

FYI you can watch and subscribe with an email notification to this thread to keep up-to-date with Gpay module app updates:

Check if your Google play system update is from October or more recent, if so try this:

Mine updated to October and the camera, flash and various other things stopped working.
This is what i found in mine
1705317047019.jpeg

Do anyone upgrade your Mi11 to the latest EU stable rom of 14.0.11.0?

Is the problem of the disable compass in Google map fixed??

Thank you
I don't know about mi 11, but on my 12x the compass is working fine on the latest stable.

If you have the possibility of accessing the internal storage, either with the phone booted, or entering recovery, I would recommend making a backup of everything important, and reinstalling the ROM after formatting the internal memory, the only way to get back to it. decrypt it
Remember, formatting, wipes are not enough, the advice would be to do everything, format, wipe data and cache, restart to recovery, obviously all this with the mobile connected to some computer, transfer the ROM from the computer to the mobile, and reinstall
I had the same problem, same device, curtana, without being able to make a copy of data, I had to restore a copy from many months ago, and I lost a good part of relatively valuable information
This is what I have tried but the truth is that the fact that it is encrypted stresses me out, I have already done all that and nothing, I don't know how to solve it

Reactions: CZ.Kostra
Anybody updated MI 11 venus to the latest 14.0.11 rom ? Can you share some feedback and what is the security patch date , 10x in advance

p.s: Updated , everything seems ok , sec patch is dec 23, inject app can be disabled, systeam apps that previously was popup for update in play store seems updated and not anymore show there ( till next update probably , this is google play store annoying issue )
I can't seem to manage to have Google wallet working no matter what ,what should I do, does yours work ?
Help would be appreciated.
edit: inject version running currently ->15.01.2024

Somehow I sent it twice ? Mobile website is gaddam awful

Last edited:
Venus 8/256
I'm on the latest inject (15.01.2024) and no Google Wallet.
Is yours working ?
Help would be appreciated.
Venus 8/256 here..
It works w/14.0.11.0 & latest inject (15Jan).

PS: I use manual update (download ROM & select the archive in local storage) for 14.0.11

Hi all. help solve problems with google pay, phone xiaomi mi 9 firmware MIUI 14.0.23.10.8 | EU| Port by Xirudly
, Xiaomi.eu GPay installed but did not help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-15-20-41-07-264_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-15-20-41-07-264_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Mi 9 no longer supports xiaomi.eu. If you have a global version of the device, install the stock ROM and lock the bootloader.