MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

A new 14.0.11.0.TKHEUXM (Global / Europe) seems to be rolling out for Poco F3 (alioth) Xiaomi Beta Testers now. Then a MIUI.eu 14 Stable with latest system apps versions could be expected too (maybe the last before HyperOS Stable).

20240117_113453.jpg

Reactions: Mcspee
Gpay not working again

Your device doesn't meet security requirements

--- You can't pay contactless with this device. It may be rooted or running uncertified software. Contact your device manufacturer or visit Google Wallet Help for more info. ---

even with the update of
XiaomiEUModule_2024.01.15.apk

any fixes ?

Reactions: lurkingintheforest
Gpay not working again

--- You can't pay contactless with this device. It may be rooted or running uncertified software. Contact your device manufacturer or visit Google Wallet Help for more info. ---

even with the update of

any fixes ?
wich device?, i have vili and still have Gpay working

Gpay not working again

even with the update of

any fixes ?
Check Play Integrity in Play Store by tapping few times on Google Play version in Settings, then General > Dev options > Play Integrity.

Reactions: lurkingintheforest
Gpay not working again

even with the update of

any fixes ?
Clear app data, reboot phone and try again.

Gpay not working again

even with the update of

any fixes ?
But have you tried making a payment? This passes Play Integrity?

Gpay not working again

even with the update of

any fixes ?

If you have a green two out of three in Play Integrity, it will fix itself in ~12 hours.

EEA/Global ROM doesn't matter since alioth is based on China ROM.
I hope Xiaomi.eu release this last one update for Poco F3 (MIUI 14). Even the XiaomiEUModule isn't full implemented (patched) for this model yet.
Today's v14.0.11.0 stock update seems to add HyperOS Core on Poco F3, new apps support and 2023, December Security update.
Personally I'm not hurry to HyperOS 1.0 upgrade my device to waste much time debugging it once I may stay with a stable and reliable MIUI14 for more a few months.

(*) Source: TG - Xiaomi Beta Testers

Last edited:
My suggestion would be to try to reinstall an official ROM without closing the bootloader, and check again the camera before going back to the EU ROM.
I just completed that now, i installed official ROM via flashtool and my camera still not working?
What else can I do please?

Last edited:
Check Play Integrity in Play Store by tapping few times on Google Play version in Settings, then General > Dev options > Play Integrity.
I have done nothing, i have tried again to pay now and works.

Labels: [MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY, MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY]

Build fingerprint: Xiaomi/fuxi/fuxi:13/TKQ1.220905.001/V14.0.31.0.TMCCNXM:user/release-keys

Brand: Xiaomi

Device: fuxi

Model: 2211133G

TestId: dGVzdGluZy1iMmJkZmFhNC02MmYyLTQzZTQtYTA0ZC0xNDdhNzIwZTd lYTM=

Gpay not working again

even with the update of

any fixes ?
install stock rom and lock bootloader

Reactions: jeffrom
Venus 8/256 here..
It works w/14.0.11.0 & latest inject (15Jan).

PS: I use manual update (download ROM & select the archive in local storage) for 14.0.11
Got it working, all I had to do was download from apkmirror latest google service framework for android 12 and up and clear data, and a restart and works as expected google wallet / pay for now

I hope Xiaomi.eu release this last one update for Poco F3 (MIUI 14). Even the XiaomiEUModule isn't full implemented (patched) for this model yet.
Today's v14.0.11.0 stock update seems to add HyperOS Core on Poco F3, new apps support and 2023, December Security update.
Personally I'm not hurry to HyperOS 1.0 upgrade my device to waste much time debugging it once I may stay with a stable and reliable MIUI14 for more a few months.

(*) Source: TG - Xiaomi Beta Testers
There won't be a Xiaomi.eu ROM for alioth based on EEA or Global ROM. Period. If Xiaomi releases a new version of China ROM, then there will be a new Xiaomi.eu ROM too.

Even the XiaomiEUModule isn't full implemented (patched) for this model yet.
What do you mean? It sure is if you have the latest rebuilt ROM installed.

• Angry
Reactions: NobleCrown
There won't be a Xiaomi.eu ROM for alioth based on EEA or Global ROM. Period. If Xiaomi releases a new version of China ROM, then there will be a new Xiaomi.eu ROM too.

What do you mean? It sure is if you have the latest rebuilt ROM installed.
I understand that you want to help other users, especially those who have never installed a custom ROM what isn't my case. But please don't feel obligated to answer everything acting as a proxy for Devs by making statements about what will or won't be done. You are just a user like me and have no decision-making power. Optimizing my smartphone is a hobby, not a job, so I want to have fun and share knowledge, feedbacks or suggestions.
The full XiaomiEUModule uninstallation doesn't revert to Version 1, what appears to have been fixed but isn't included in the latest stable version for Poco F3.
It will be nice if a last Stable be released for us but who knows.

I understand that you want to help other users, especially those who have never installed a custom ROM what isn't my case. But please don't feel obligated to answer everything acting as a proxy for Devs by making statements about what will or won't be done.
We don't make decisions, but he is just stating the obvious. The Xiaomi.eu team won't randomly change the base of the ROM for no specific reason

Reactions: Jacometto
I understand that you want to help other users, especially those who have never installed a custom ROM what isn't my case. But please don't feel obligated to answer everything acting as a proxy for Devs by making statements about what will or won't be done. You are just a user like me and have no decision-making power. Optimizing my smartphone is a hobby, not a job, so I want to have fun and share knowledge, feedbacks or suggestions.
The full XiaomiEUModule uninstallation doesn't revert to Version 1, what appears to have been fixed but isn't included in the latest stable version for Poco F3.
It will be nice if a last Stable be released for us but who knows.
If you don't get an answer because the developers are busy, you'll be grateful to get an answer from people like @Bec de Xorbin
Don't spoil it with people like him. They have experience, want to help and are completely free to respond in a forum. You should just be thankful.
(No front or hate, only clarification)

We don't make decisions, but he is just stating the obvious. The Xiaomi.eu team won't randomly change the base of the ROM for no specific reason
I've been reading your comments for a long time, always with valuable information, thanks. I don't wanna or demand any special Stable build, I just commented the today's update and expectations. I know that Devs reads this thread and none response is necessary. If a CN update also becomes available we will certainly receive a last MIUI update. But as I said before, not everything needs to be answered, perhaps if there are not so many answers to the same lazy questions like dirty updates, NFC payments and Gallery, just focus when inputs really needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mcspee
I have a RedmiNote 10 Pro 14.0.9.0 and I install the GooglePay-fix every time I see there's a new one
- Recently I have stopped receiving info about GooglePay-fix, when I check the version of my phone
- And even with the latest (15.01.24) GooglePay-fix, installed, forced stop and cleared data of GoogleWallet and GooglePlay, rebooted, I can't pay, it says my phone doesn't comply
Any help ?

Last edited:
Is there a minimum set of steps to update after Google blocks wallet without clearing all payment cards? Does just clearing play store and waiting 12hrs work? My banks are flagging repeatedly adding to wallet as fraud ☹️