MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

- Flash that recovery, boot in
- Flash ROM
- Flash that recovery (without booting in system after flashing a ROM)
- Reboot in system

If will be any errors or glitches in daily use – Format Data
Perfect and clear instructions. Update worked without any problems. no glitches so far in A13 OS
Big thanks for helping me out.

may i can ask u another thing, hope its not to much off topic ;)

as far as know, the only ways for getting gPay to work would be: A- rooting and trying to work with some patches, which can lead to the need of an EDL flash....
or B- install global rom and lock BL?

Hi there,

I was wondering whether anyone on the latest MIUI 14 can report to see whether their banking apps are working? Not worried about Google pay, but specifically Santander and Starling (UK). Looking to move back to MIUI after using an AOSP rom for a while, on the Mi 11 Ultra (star).

Thanks

Perfect and clear instructions. Update worked without any problems. no glitches so far in A13 OS
Big thanks for helping me out.

may i can ask u another thing, hope its not to much off topic ;)

as far as know, the only ways for getting gPay to work would be: A- rooting and trying to work with some patches, which can lead to the need of an EDL flash....
or B- install global rom and lock BL?
Gpay will work out of the box , as the Devs have included a fix in the rom. From time to time you need to update the xiaomiinject.apk and thats it for the moment.

Gpay will work out of the box , as the Devs have included a fix in the rom. From time to time you need to update the xiaomiinject.apk and thats it for the moment.
sounds great. for the moment at least it didnt work. cant add my card to google wallet, because my devices security.... NFC is set to HCE Wallet
how to update the xiaomiinject.apk?

I just unlocked my Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G (garnet). I first flashed TWRP from https://sourceforge.net/projects/recovery-for-xiaomi-devices/files/garnet using fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img, as advised in https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/installing-a-custom-recovery.67841.

The touch screen doesn't work in TWRP. I flashed OrangeFox. OrangeFox doesn't see the xiaomi.au ZIPs I copied to internal storage, so I connected my OTG. OrangeFox doesn't detect the OTG.

Next, I tried using fastboot to flash xiaomi.eu using .\windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat. This displayed some error messages through the flashing process, but most completed fine and the device restarted. Now it just bootloops.

I'm obviously disappointed that I'm worse off than before I started. Does anyone have any suggestions? Who can I contact about the issues with the recoveries?

I just unlocked my Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G (garnet). I first flashed TWRP from https://sourceforge.net/projects/recovery-for-xiaomi-devices/files/garnet using fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img, as advised in https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/installing-a-custom-recovery.67841.

The touch screen doesn't work in TWRP. I flashed OrangeFox. OrangeFox doesn't see the xiaomi.au ZIPs I copied to internal storage, so I connected my OTG. OrangeFox doesn't detect the OTG.

Next, I tried using fastboot to flash xiaomi.eu using .\windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat. This displayed some error messages through the flashing process, but most completed fine and the device restarted. Now it just bootloops.

I'm obviously disappointed that I'm worse off than before I started. Does anyone have any suggestions? Who can I contact about the issues with the recoveries?
Are you sure about "garnet" device? If yes, use Device Info app for touchscreen vendor info. Because in last twrp version issue with FocalTech touch was fixed.

I'm using 30-1. I think I tried 29-01 though. They both worked. If they're the same build as yours, why do they have different file names?
At SourceForge not my images, i just collected them in one place. So, i think, you simply upload an old 29-01 version from SourceForge before 11-02 when fixed 30-01 version was uploaded.

Reactions: Pumpino
It's worth noting that for the Redmi Note 13 Pro (garnet), there's no mobile signal in xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 or HyperOS 1.0 until the global firmware is flashed in TWRP (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/garnet). That's coming straight from the official global ROM with mobile signal working. All I did was format data in TWRP in between flashing, so something needs to be fixed with it.

Hi there,

I was wondering whether anyone on the latest MIUI 14 can report to see whether their banking apps are working? Not worried about Google pay, but specifically Santander and Starling (UK). Looking to move back to MIUI after using an AOSP rom for a while, on the Mi 11 Ultra (star).

Thanks
Banking apps usually use additional detection methods than just Play Integrity (Google apps like Wallet/GPay look only for Google's Play Integrity)

Hence, those apps may look specifically detect your lunocked Bootloader

You have two options: Install Magisk and play with the various hiding tools or GO BACK to STOCK and LOCK BL

Btw, you cannot flash anything with the locked BL. Hence, this is not specific to Xiaomi.eu but he general problem with all custom ROMs

Who doesn't want problems with banking apps and who is not ready to play the cat and mice game with rooting, should simply stay with the locked BL and the official, stock ROM (all phones, not just Xiaomi)

Hey guys, I know it's Xiaomi's problem but still. Isn't Xiaomi supposed to give updates to their devices at least once every 90 days based on the AER Seal? Because the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G has not received any update since Nov 20 2023 which means it has been more than 90 days.

Hi, I downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.6.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13 on Friday and transferred it to my phone via fastboot. Everything has worked so far, but when I click on the Notifications & Control Center tab in the settings. The launcher crashes and I end up on my home screen. I have reset the phone to factory settings several times, but it hasn't helped. A reload, eu. Rom and reflashing didn't help either. Now I'm back to xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.4.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13 and everything works without any problems.

The smartphone is a Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, no root and no Magisk installed.

Flashed in fastboot mode with Linux Mints.

Who has the same problem with the 14.0.6 rom and can help me?

Thanks a lot!

Translated with DeepL.

HELP! Redmi Note 9s Back Camera Not Working After Update​

Hey fellow Redmi Note 9s users and tech geeks!
Merry Christmas in arrears and Happy New Year in Advance. I'm reaching out in desperate need of some assistance. After the latest update (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V14.0.4.0.SJWMIXM, uploaded on Dec; 04) on my Redmi Note 9s, my back camera has completely stopped working!
Before the update, everything was functioning perfectly. Now, when I try to open the camera app, it
  • Opens to a black screen, showing no image from the back camera.
I've tried all the basic troubleshooting steps:
  • Restarted my phone countless times (of course! )
  • Cleared the camera app cache and data (hoping it was just a hiccup) ️
  • Booting into Safe Mode to see if any third-party app was causing the issue (nope, nada) ️
  • Double-checking that I haven't accidentally disabled the camera in any settings menus (still enabled! )
Unfortunately, nothing seems to work. I'm feeling pretty lost and missing my camera dearly for capturing those precious moments of the season!
So, here's my plea to the tech wizards and Redmi Note 9s gurus:
  • Has anyone else experienced this issue after the latest update?♀️♂️
  • Do you have any magical fixes or hidden knowledge I haven't tried yet?♀️
  • Should I just start planning a trip to the service center? (hoping not!)
Any advice, suggestions, or commiserating comments would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for your help!
where did you get redmi note 9s/9 pro MIUI 14 rom eu file?

Hi, I downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.6.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13 on Friday and transferred it to my phone via fastboot. Everything has worked so far, but when I click on the Notifications & Control Center tab in the settings. The launcher crashes and I end up on my home screen. I have reset the phone to factory settings several times, but it hasn't helped. A reload, eu. Rom and reflashing didn't help either. Now I'm back to xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.4.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13 and everything works without any problems.

Thanks a lot!

Translated with DeepL.
Also crashes for me

Thanks a lot!

Translated with DeepL.
I have also found another problem. My mobile data just decides to randomly stop working and the only way to fix it is to reset APN or go into Airplane Mode. Does it also happen for you?

Last edited: