Miui 7 V5.10.22 Custom [dual-3g]

edyros2003

Members
Dec 20, 2013
MIUI 7 v5.10.22 Custom [Dual-3G]

FEAUTURES:
- DualSIM 3g (Using MTK DUAL CONTROL APP Click on set sim2 as 3G or from settings see below for guide).
- Multilanguage
- init.d support
- Added busybox
- Increase performance
- Auto ROOT
- Increase the default SD card camera photos
- Increase the default SD card-based storage
- Phone memory and sdcard mounted correctly (vold modded)
- USB mass storage working using XperiaSD Mounter(Added)
- Added Gapps
- Another alternative fast gallery QuickPic.
- Xposed works
- Dolby ATMOS

And more...

Official changelog: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-10-22.28856/

INSTALLATION:
FULL ROM:
Place the zip in sdcard.
Reboot into Recovery. (TWRP is Recommended)
Wipe /data /system /cache.
Install MIUI 7 zip.
Reboot....

BUGS
Bluetooth Pairing bug:
Bluetooth disconnect with free Hand devices (reported not tested by me)

DOWNLOAD
https://mega.nz/#!ngolXYbL!e1_CuTLoA9cgcGW4w7VSyFoPEq6MkIJMDZtRfHoMWfo

older versions:
https://mega.nz/#!6p4wyBhD!7YFPXCGBg0B84sJWFT0HsYWUOKFRUPdb8_SfVV9te6g

https://mega.nz/#!2s5hVayT!r7Pvydn4Z...BWXX3dSTUZKbBE

Faqs:
GUIDE FOR ENABLING 3G on SIM 2 Using MTK DUAL CONTROL APP:
Open the provided Dual sim control app and go to Data Connection tab
Press on "Set SIM 2 as 3G"
It'll now set your SIM 2 in "WCDMA Preferred" mode

If you want to set as "WCDMA Only"

Go to settings/about phone and tap 4 or 5 times on Internal Memory , it'll lead you to testing mode
From Testing , press Phone information2
You'll see "WCDMA Preferred" press it and change it to "WCDMA Only"

GUIDE FOR ENABLING 3G on SIM 2 Using "Settings:"
- go to settings -> SIM cards & mobile networks -> internet select SIM 2
- go to SIM CARD SETTINGS, SIM 2 -> preferred network type , set to "prefer 3g" OR "3g ONLY"

USB Connection:
- START "Xperia SDCARD Mounter
- first run, when appear "Device Detect unsupported" TAP on "Yes this is correct"
- Tap on Mount External Storage, the sdcard will be mounted

CREDITS
Miui.it
xiaomi.eu community

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    889.2 KB · Views: 578
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    1 MB · Views: 614
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    976.9 KB · Views: 631
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 609
  • Screenshot_5_ok.jpg
    Screenshot_5_ok.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:
Reactions: 1975jgb
Hi! I am trying to install this rom. I have installed TWRP 2.8.4.0. I have wiped everything except SD card. But, when I choose to install zip, it only restart to TWRP. Do anyone know why?

m8, if you havn't done anything to the bluetooth, the bug its there, its simple as that, and you should add this to your first post.
BUGS: Bluetooth Pairing bug

Hello and thank you for your ROM. I have a question though.
I am on MIUI 26.0.0 V5 stable with TWRP 25.0.0. Is it ok just to update TWRP to 28.0 and install this ROM or i have to do something else cause of re-partitioning?

Hey, i flashed the stock recovery, did a wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, apply data from sdcard2 and i choose your ROM. It looked like its gonna install it and then it said Installation aborted. Do i need to rename it to update.zip?
Right...renaming did nothing. I'm a bit rusted when it comes to my phone, so il just flash 25.0.0 and restore my backup for now.

Last edited:
hi SnakeCRO , to flash this rom , install twrp 2.8.4.0 , the best method what i do , flashtool with miui v6 / install trwp 2.8.4.0 / install rom , wipe cache - data - dalvik .... good luck

thx edyros2003 for your job ,normally i use the french miui rom , but have some problems !! your's all is okey , no FC , quick , stable , just care don't put lot of apps , perhaps if you can do something to saving max ram , i use greenify (donator) and in developer options change value Memory optimization to high and background process limit No background processes and when i kill process it's stay around 500mb ram

Last edited:
I Am having insane battery problems... Having mobile data on battery lasta only 1-2hours... I did completly clear install so problem is in this rom.

Try to calibrate the battery, is the official rom with few changes

Inviato dal mio 2013023 utilizzando Tapatalk

Try to calibrate the battery, is the official rom with few changes

Inviato dal mio 2013023 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sry forgot to mention if i leave mobile data on phone will heat up so prob something is using lot of cpu and thats why battery life sucks

Hi edyros , question will you update rom ? and show seconds in time , is it very important ?!! better with out ..
regards

Last edited:
oonsyt look what is making your battery drain => setting / additional settings/ battery & performance /Battery use

thanks a lot for the rom!

been using this since the weekend, and pretty pleased. ok, it's not always as fast as the previous very old stock miui rom I was using, but then again sometimes it's very snappy. I'm also glad to have kit kat on hongmi to get miband etc working.
battery seems to drain slightly faster than what i'm used to, but still agreeable. also surprised how easily ota updates work on this (or should I be using them - what do you recommend?)