MULTI Miui 8 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed on Virgo with data/cachge/Dalvik Cache ... it's all ok... FANTASTIC MIUI 8 .... it works very nice
I wait italian too..

Yeah, mi4 LTE works fine too :)

No changelogs for alphas.. It's under heavy development...

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Alright, thanks for the fast reply and let's enjoy this Alpha :)
Hopefully you can fix the initial setup issue and add more languages soon.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Installed Miui 8 Alpha on my mi5. Everything runs smooth and nice, but for some reason the phone wont boot into recovery (twrp). Tried to do it 2 ways - via Updater->Boot into recovery or with switched phone off and then with volume up + power button. After many attempts and long waits (when trying to boot into recovery the phone simply hangs with MI logo (mi.com) and that's that) I reinstalled TWRP via Fastboot and still the phone won't boot to recovery. Any ideas why is that ?

Installed Miui 8 Alpha on my mi5. Everything runs smooth and nice, but for some reason the phone wont boot into recovery (twrp). Tried to do it 2 ways - via Updater->Boot into recovery or with switched phone off and then with volume up + power button. After many attempts and long waits (when trying to boot into recovery the phone simply hangs with MI logo (mi.com) and that's that) I reinstalled TWRP via Fastboot and still the phone won't boot to recovery. Any ideas why is that ?

Same here, i think it deleted the bootloader.

Reactions: Ivyn87
Install new TWRP for MIUIv8 Mi5 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24572330218881549

Installed on MiNote (virgo) from TWRP with wipe data/cache. It comes with GAPPS, Looks and most important works very nice. I like the new light font (it look like ones in China roms), the new cleaner settings menu, the new weather app and my favorite the battery saver and analizer native app.
I was wondering why Carousel wallpaper app has so few categories while the China ROM from which is ported has so many more.
For an alpha ROM it works very nice.
This is a keeper. Thank you ingbrzy and xiaomi.eu team.
after flash the rom you lose the recovery? Because someone said that you lose is not possible
edit: mi5 solved with a new twrp XD

waiting for Mi4s hope release will exist.

Envoyé de mon Mi-4s en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.