MULTI Miui 8 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to ask, is there a battery life improvements on miui8 comparing to miui 7 on Mi3 devices?

Also, interesting if xposed works on miui8..

Miui 8 is working perfect. Pls quick other launguagess...

MI 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Testing on cancro, all works fine.
Good job developers

Miui8 rules!!

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk

confirmed that MIUI8 and on the basis 6.0. 1 marshmallow?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello there, this is my experience. I installed this version without cleaning data and all works perfect. After installation of the ROM i did "reboot recovery" before "reboot system" and twrp works well. Smooth and perfect in my opinion this beautiful ROM, i'm only waiting italian language to use it at 100%

Mi3, PERFECT !
but only english,polski,slovenica,cestina and 2 times chinese, so not really multilanguage.
or did i mis something ?

Perfect so far, all is working on Mi3, I will give the day to check battery lasting, that was really bad in last MIUI7 versions.

No Wipe data made, so will aprecciate the difference between both MIUIs, if battery keeps going wrong I will wipe.

Regards

Reactions: Stefano131270
@ingbrzy i have TWRP by cofface on ny gemini after this upgrade. Can i stay with it or is better ti install the TWRP from first post, extrack and install image on TWRP? Or is the same?

Last edited:
ingbrzy,
Does the Mi5 (gemini) ALPHA rom now includes this latest TWRP for Mi5 MIUIv8? When I initially downloaded and installed the posted Mi5 (gemini) ALPHA rom I don't recall that TWRP for Mi5 MIUIv8 was available, so I was thinking that maybe Mi5 (gemini) ALPHA rom was re-made after TWRP for Mi5 MIUIv8 was posted.
yea reuplaoded with fixed TWRP...

Reactions: Jemeljsh
Status
Not open for further replies.