MULTI Miui 8 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contacts FC and Deezer and Soundcloud are not visible in the Status Bar :(

Gesendet von meinem MI 5 mit Tapatalk

Contacts FC are problem too on stock miui 8 alpha, so not because Xiaomi eu

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I also have Mi2S with 6.6.8 release and tested well. So, as I said before switch to English system lang and calculator will be fine. Default root is missing it is not a bug.
Use English lang during alpha stage if you want less bugs.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
What do you mean "Use English lang" Thanks again

I hace a bug with the audio the headphones disconnect alone, and sometimes i have no sound or recibe static with it. I happens with any headphones i use.

I have a Mi5

Everytime i want to install this i get error 7 what can i do?
Not sure it wil work for you but what I did:

- reboot into trwp
- wipe > advanched > check all but leave internal storage intact (keep unchecked)
- turn off device (yes, without an OS installed) (do not skip this, no idea why, but I had to do this!)
- turn on and reboot into recovery trwp again
- install /flash the rom
- hopefully no error 7
- then reboot device normally
- leave it alone for some time while it does it thing
tada: miui8 on your phone

(then I added supersu for rooted, as my rom version didnt seem to have internal root.)

Help please, I havent the performance mode in my mi5. I wipe system, data and cache and install the rom again but dont change. I use the app mi autentification to test my phone and the option performance mode disappeared. I dont want have the performance mode activate forever. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-07-07-24-46-958_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-07-07-24-46-958_com.android.settings.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 304
I have stepped away from the 7.3.2 stable in hopes to have my GPS function on MI Note (I sold my Pro as it was just too dam hot, more than negating any performance improvements). So far 6.6.8 is perfectly stable with the exception that AliExpress doesn't have Internet access? I have GPS working and the new notification system is great. The only other thing to mention is compared to 7.3.2 the permission access and control is more limited and cumbersome with 2 separate menus, 1 not available from the app switcher short cut.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Now, Language Thai add in Mi Note We want the time for add other compatible devices.
(ตอนนี้ไทยเพิ่มใน Mi Note ครับ ขอเวลาอีกสักระยะเพื่อเพิ่มในอุปกรณ์อื่น)
Awesome, I have a lot of Thai family that will be very happy, thanks very much! Mi3 is one device that a lot have in TH

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
Excellent job! 6.6.8 getting better and better. Only the browser seems a little bug.

Mi5 since 6.6.8 from phone app going to contact list and choosing a contact and making the call from the contact list make a FC . I know it's alpha but just in case it's a new bug from xiaomi.eu ...

Error :
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.contacts/com.android.contacts.activities.ContactDetailActivity}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=8; index=-1
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=8; index=-1
at com.android.contacts.util.ContactDetailColorUtils.getBgMajorColorId(ContactDetailColorUtils.java)
at com.android.contacts.activities.ContactDetailActivity.updateFloatingActionButtonBg(ContactDetailActivity.java)
at com.android.contacts.activities.ContactDetailActivity.initFloatingActionButton(ContactDetailActivity.java)
at com.android.contacts.activities.ContactDetailActivity.onCreate(ContactDetailActivity.java)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
... 10 more

Status
Not open for further replies.