MULTI Miui 8 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: users using alpha with Gemini device (Mi5) what says? it's good? :)

Do we have an ETA for the beta phase and weekly/stable first releases?

Yeah all error reports and complaints will be ignored for sure, but giving feedback, sharing ROM issues, keep other users informed is useful and helpful between users each other.

500 messages who says the same information..

As it seems that miui 8 for RN2 has been released (and leaked) can we expect it to be released here or we will have to wait until this Friday?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

I don't understand if i can to put original version of miui.com why do you leave than the people choose if they want original version or not use original version.
Because if you want to use China version then you can grab the rom at en.miui.com
This is EU version, not China version

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Reactions: Vedder and Popyman
6.6.14 onMi4 LTE, problem free except Aliexpress error(same from first MIUI 8)
The double clock on home is fixed

Reactions: jc rey
I have installed 6.6.12 on my mi4w and want to install 6.6.14, but when i connect device with laptop it does not recognize my device. So not possible to install 6.6.14. Somebody knows how to. Usb connector has changed. No option for transfer data?

I hope no one gets angry. He stated that with this latest version cacro, now runs the browser, but still does not work or the calculator or aliexpres

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

I have installed 6.6.12 on my mi4w and want to install 6.6.14, but when i connect device with laptop it does not recognize my device. So not possible to install 6.6.14. Somebody knows how to. Usb connector has changed. No option for transfer data?
Download ROM with phone

Do not come to the notice of the application BlueMail ver. 1.9.1.4
phone mi2s, MIUI 8 6.6.13

Who will help set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.