New MIUI 9.6.2.0 global stable - themes always get reverted back to default

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Members
Nov 21, 2015
Hi there,

few days ago I installed latest MIUI 9.2.6.0 stable global on my Redmi Note 2 Prime. Unfortnuately changed themes are always reverted back to default after a while also resetting background image and some sound settings.
After checking the web this bug seems to be common throughout past years and different MIUI versions and devices. So far I never experienced such a strange behaviour when using MIUI at all - neither with custom ROMs nor with official ones.

Unfortunately there seems to be no really helpful hint in the web - everything I've read yet either got no solution or did not work out!

Is there anything to keep a changed theme and not getting always back to default one?

Thank you in advance!

Bye

it doesn't mean, old versions will not work anymore...

That's right - but I wanted to stay as up to date as possible. I still like my mobile and consider it a quite good device. I do not have any need to buy/get a new one every 2nd year. Of course newer Android than 5.x would be great - but so far I just tried some ROMs using DualBootPatcher.
But since most of my daily used apps cannot be really used shared with DualBoot I never really switched from MIUI to sth. else ...

In that case, don't post Global ROM issues on Xiaomi.eu forums. We can't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.