New Miui 9 / 7.8.10 Hand Free Not Working ?

kaml_33

Members
Aug 23, 2017
Hello all,

I have intalled few days ago Miu9 on my Redmi Note 4X and all was ok ! I just noticed one probleme, the hand free is not working anymore since I have upgraded to 7.8.10. When I use the phone on my ear all is ok but when I push the hand free (laut speaker) on the dial it is not working : I can hear the person who is calling me, but the other person can not hear me. It is like the microphone is off !
Somebody have noticed this problem ?
Thank you for your help

I have installed the WEEKLY 7.8.10

Last edited:
Hello all,

I have intalled few days ago Miu9 on my Redmi Note 4X and all was ok ! I just noticed one probleme, the hand free is not working anymore since I have upgraded to 7.8.10. When I use the phone on my ear all is ok but when I push the hand free (laut speaker) on the dial it is not working : I can hear the person who is calling me, but the other person can not hear me. It is like the microphone is off !
Thank you for your help

Have you tried to update to latest version?

Thank you for your answer. I havnt tryed tje last rom. I will try to download it now and upgrade, and will report if this problem os fixed.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello all,

Thank you for your help

Yes, I have noticed this bug, but it's fixed on 7.8.17 build.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Hello,
After your advise, I have downloaded and installed the last ROM 7.8.17 build. This bug as been fixed in the last build. So all is ok now !
Thank you for your help !

Reactions: dogiex