Miui Battery Circle MOD for N1/Desire now for Gingerbread :)

Thx for your work :)
Waiting version for 1.1.14...

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

What do yo do when you get the packs faddys? I would like to see how it works.

i get the framework from it and decompile it and add the circle battery icons and the xml files to the framework res and recompile it then there you go but have to do this for every language pack

Hey faddys123,

Looking forward to your Battery Mod.

I tried the last one, worked great.

Thanks,

Gezza.

i get the framework from it and decompile it and add the circle battery icons and the xml files to the framework res and recompile it then there you go but have to do this for every language pack
Hey faddys,
I took the icons from MIUI-12.24-DINC_SC-C3d-signed and I added them to \framework\res\drawable-hdpi in a quick theme I was playing with (to figure out what goes where). Then I set up the \framework\res\drawable folder in the theme and I added these ,xml files from pendo's mod:

battery_charge_fill.xml
stat_sys_battery.xml
stat_sys_battery_charge.xml
stat_sys_download.xml
stat_sys_gps_acquiring_anim.xml
stat_sys_roaming_cdma_flash.xml
stat_sys_upload.xml

The icons all show up and I have the battery circle but it just has a red dot at the top. I am assuming that I am missing one of the .xml files. Would you happen to know which one(s)?

Hey faddys,
I took the icons from MIUI-12.24-DINC_SC-C3d-signed and I added them to \framework\res\drawable-hdpi in a quick theme I was playing with (to figure out what goes where). Then I set up the \framework\res\drawable folder in the theme and I added these ,xml files from pendo's mod:

battery_charge_fill.xml
stat_sys_battery.xml
stat_sys_battery_charge.xml
stat_sys_download.xml
stat_sys_gps_acquiring_anim.xml
stat_sys_roaming_cdma_flash.xml
stat_sys_upload.xml

The icons all show up and I have the battery circle but it just has a red dot at the top. I am assuming that I am missing one of the .xml files. Would you happen to know which one(s)?

you cant do this in a theme its miui fault not yours and i wil be posting the new mod today and if you a dinc mod tell me

Any chance you can make this available for the D1? I love this mod, and the last working one was from Pendo for 12.11. I really really love this mod, will donate if that makes a difference.

Any chance you can make this available for the D1? I love this mod, and the last working one was from Pendo for 12.11. I really really love this mod, will donate if that makes a difference.

If you want to donate,, donate give me the language pack for the latest version of D1 miui and ill see what i can do

Hey faddys...thanks for taking this over for Pendo! I love this mod and am also interested in a Dinc version (currently running 1.1.14.0). Have no idea what language packs are used so I can't help you there :( sorry.

Hey faddys...thanks for taking this over for Pendo! I love this mod and am also interested in a Dinc version (currently running 1.1.14.0). Have no idea what language packs are used so I can't help you there :( sorry.

Well give me the framework-res.apk from your Rom and post it here and ill see
Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App