Super Circle Battery Mod--Nexus One

Pendo, I hope you are OK.

I made my own today, as I hate the standard Battery now.

Hopefully when Pendo makes the new one, I will DL that.

Gezza.

Guys, I appologize....I could've sworn I made a post over here, but I don't see it so it must've been in a pm.

I will no longer be supporting weekly Miui updates. It requires way too much work on my part, and to be honest it's starting to take away at the fun I have doing this. That's not good. I like the miui rom, and think it has huge potential....I've had a fairly relaxed schedule over the last 6+ weeks which has allowed me to sorta keep up, but that has ended.

I haven't decided yet how I will be supporting miui with the battery mod....who knows, they might make their own and nobody would want one anyway. But my initial thinking is I might follow some of the guys in the desire forum that are only doing monthly updates.

Sorry about this, but I just can't hang with it for now. Thanks for understanding.

This is one of my favorite mods pendo, thanks for developing it. gezza, if yours is working would it be possible to share? Is that anyplace that I can look for info on how to update this myself?

Hey Guys,

Mine is just the Basic One, that I made on UOT Kitchen.

Providing you have a nexus one, I can let you know which one to Download. As it is stored on line for a while.

I must Say, many thanks for all the hard work to Pendo, you will be missed.

Gezza.

pendo if you can tell me how to do them then I'll try n make n share them

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Hey Guys,

Mine is just the Basic One, that I made on UOT Kitchen.

Providing you have a nexus one, I can let you know which one to Download. As it is stored on line for a while.

I must Say, many thanks for all the hard work to Pendo, you will be missed.

Gezza.

Thanks for the offer Gezza but I have a DINC.