MIUI Calendar?

Danozh8

Members
Nov 29, 2010
I don't know about everyone else, but i personally would love to see a remake or reskin of the stock android calendar. Sure, the functionality is there, but it's damn ugly and mine experiences visual glitches quite often, which isn't too fun.. ;)

Comments? Opinions?

it could also be nice if they implemented national holidays, and stuff like moms/dads day, etc. Im bad with the dates, and it's pretty useful.

I don't know about everyone else, but i personally would love to see a remake or reskin of the stock android calendar. Sure, the functionality is there, but it's damn ugly and mine experiences visual glitches quite often, which isn't too fun.. ;)

Comments? Opinions?

I was thinking the same thing. The AOSP calendar is really ugly and could use refinement. I love the Dialer and Contacts UI on MIUI!

Meizu M9 calendar has been ported (theme section), but it hasn't worked since 0.11.14. Shame, because it's beautiful.

Sent from my HTC Incredible

I did attempt to install that one, but yeah, unfortunately couldn't get it working and had to revert back. My stock calendar has been playing up since... so i'm really hanging out for that to be fixed sometime soon..

I agree miui needs a redesign calendar, like the developers do it with camera, music apps

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Definitely. Current layout is really ugly.

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Lol. I guess i'm the only one who likes the calender, esp compared to the ones some nasty sense themes have given me. I just wish that all-day events didn't take up the whole pane. Definetly a step back esp when I wanna see other things.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I dunno, its really just the colour. If it wasn't so washed out and bland, i'm sure i'd love it.

thanks man! It's made my life so much easier now. ;D

it changed everything.
again ;P

lol sorry for being sarcastic. but thank you for the tip, didn't know that before.

Lol. I guess i'm the only one who likes the calender, esp compared to the ones some nasty sense themes have given me. I just wish that all-day events didn't take up the whole pane. Definetly a step back esp when I wanna see other things.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I think it depends on how the event was setup. For me, some all-day events cover the entire pane, others do not.