• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

WizardCat

Members
Apr 4, 2017
This 7 steps can help you to solve problem with Play Store in MIUI developer 7.3.30 in Xiaomi Mi4C

) Update your Play Store to the last version
Play Store/Settings/ and tap on "Play Store version"
2) Remove all your Google Accounts
Settings/Other account/Google/more/Remove account
3) Disable Android Device Manager
Settings/Additional Setting/Privacy/Device Administrator/Android Device Manager/Deactivate this device administrator
4) Go to Settings/Installed apps/ stop and clear data for: "Google Play Store", "Google Play services", "Google Services Framework"
5) Restart the phone
6) Settings/Other account/Add/Google and add your account(s)
7) Enable Android Device Manager from step 3

Upd

If first method didn't help you try:
1) Settings/Installed apps/Google Play Store/Uninstall update
2)
Go to Play Store/Settings/ and tap on "Play Store version" then it start update itself
3) Kill Play Store process before it download update

After that steps my Play Store stop auto update itself by phone reboot

Last edited:
Uninstalled update in Google play storie app. It workshop forum me

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you very much, I had waiting for wifi problem in play store, followed all the steps and it WORKED!!!

One note: step 4 - > clear data for Google play services. I had to force stop then click storage and clear storage.

After all the steps and restating the phone, I vent back and noticed that there is now clear data button where previously wasn't.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: WizardCat
Thank you very much, I had waiting for wifi problem in play store, followed all the steps and it WORKED!!!

One note: step 4 - > clear data for Google play services. I had to force stop then click storage and clear storage.

After all the steps and restating the phone, I vent back and noticed that there is now clear data button where previously wasn't.

Hope this helps.
TY, I edited step 4

TY, I edited step 4

No, problem is still there, looks like it was temporary fix that worked an hour or so.

Interestingly when it worked GPlay store was already updated to last version, maybe it is G framework that is causing problems.

I should point that I upgraded from miui 8 stable on Android 5 to latest beta on Nougat and I am still waiting for unlock approval so I hadn't had the chance to do dalvik cahe wipe in twrp.

Hope we can get thos sorted out soon.

No, problem is still there, looks like it was temporary fix that worked an hour or so.

Interestingly when it worked GPlay store was already updated to last version, maybe it is G framework that is causing problems.

I should point that I upgraded from miui 8 stable on Android 5 to latest beta on Nougat and I am still waiting for unlock approval so I hadn't had the chance to do dalvik cahe wipe in twrp.

Hope we can get thos sorted out soon.
You think that wiping dalvik solve the problem?

I have unlocked bootloader, so if you certain I can try it

I had to Change the Platystore settings to update only via WiFi and selected notifications when Updates available and when updated automatically. I restared my mi4c and it worked.... Give it a try

Ok, this problem is now fixed in new builds of miui. So it wasn't Google problem as we thought.