MIUI ICS Animation Transitions - Compatible with 2.4.20

I have the same problem.
The bottom LED is not working. (Fortunately, TOUCH will work fine.)
But for some reason, APN does not automatically set.
I use a device INCREDIBLE S
MUI 2.2.10 from the official website which provides
I think, but this does not sound like it should work on all devices.
Note that in the 2.2.3 version worked very well.

I hope to solve this problem is well

Thank you very much for your hard work.

sorry my english bad.:(

Hmm ok, at some point this evening GMT+0 i will upload a version for you to test and give feedback.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Reactions: richie
Thank you.
It works very well.:D
The bottom of the LED and the touch, apn issues were resolved.

Other effects like this fix is going on there?

Yes seems so, I will update the op within the next few hours. Thanks for the feedback.

ok im guessing you are using the miui official o2x rom - so i have uploaded a specific version for that rom - from this website.

let me know if its ok

Regards

ok im guessing you are using the miui official o2x rom - so i have uploaded a specific version for that rom - from this website.

let me know if its ok

Regards
Hmmm I get a Status 0 when flashing. So I might have to put the files in the ROM ZIP then flash it.

Hmmm I get a Status 0 when flashing. So I might have to put the files in the ROM ZIP then flash it.

Are you using a Official Rom from MIUI Android.com ?

Can you please state your full rom/device details. If you are using a custom rom i can not offer support for this.

Regards

Are you using a Official Rom from MIUI Android.com ?

Can you please state your full rom/device details. If you are using a custom rom i can not offer support for this.

Regards
Im using the MIUI.us ROM. But I ported mine over to the G2x which is the RG2x ROM on RootzWiki or XDA. If you release a 2.2.17 for the O2x I will test it in mnext release

So far I managed to mod the framework to ICS transition. Do you think it's possible to add the ICS rotation animation as well? The gingerbread rotation is just boring.

So far I managed to mod the framework to ICS transition. Do you think it's possible to add the ICS rotation animation as well? The gingerbread rotation is just boring.

Afaik the Rotation is ICS Framework dependant and gingerbread does not contain the required files for this.

Updated.

I will only be updating with ICS Transition Animations as the other variants are not so popular and require more time and work to update.

Regards

I have to say, good job on this thread Pele! And thanks that you took over my work :) Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Pele
Hi Pele,

i'm using the latest miuiandroid rom from this site on my defy, flashed the latest ics 2.2.17 transitions,
but it doesn't seem to go.

can you update my device?
Regards, Rendolf

Hi Pele,

i'm using the latest miuiandroid rom from this site on my defy, flashed the latest ics 2.2.17 transitions,
but it doesn't seem to go.

can you update my device?
Regards, Rendolf

will do that now - check back in 5-10 mins ;)

edit : 15 more mins sry

Okay I'm using HTC Desire S MIUI 2.2.17! I loved the ICS Animations but there some bugs which I'm facing which I want to bring to your notice!
Firstly, After using the mod the "Vibrate Feedback" from the touch buttons are vanished! Even the Haptic Feedback is on or off doesn't matter!
and second one, whenever I restart my device, it doesn't automatically registers to my network operator! I have to manually search, select and register it!
These 2 bugs are after flashing ICS transition mod (2.2.17 for Desire S)!

That's it so far! The rest pretty cool and I love it! Please look into these bugs and reply asap! :)

Regards!

Okay I'm using HTC Desire S MIUI 2.2.17! I loved the ICS Animations but there some bugs which I'm facing which I want to bring to your notice!
Firstly, After using the mod the "Vibrate Feedback" from the touch buttons are vanished! Even the Haptic Feedback is on or off doesn't matter!
and second one, whenever I restart my device, it doesn't automatically registers to my network operator! I have to manually search, select and register it!
These 2 bugs are after flashing ICS transition mod (2.2.17 for Desire S)!

That's it so far! The rest pretty cool and I love it! Please look into these bugs and reply asap! :)

Regards!

ok sry about that. I will fix that shortly and upload ICS Anime for Desire S

Regards