Miui launcher moded

Twrp flashable zip (installer and uninstaller)

Installer (TWRP)
TWRP_MIUI_Home_mod.zip

Installer (Magisk)
Magisk_MIUI_Home_mod.zip

After flashing reboot.
Might take sometime as cache is rebuilt.
Be patient.

The TWRP mod takes care of the install, backup and restore on a single file.

Cheers! :cool:

Could not install from twrp, unfortunately it gives an error. Can you check it? i installed it with magisk it works fine but screen double click and app vault no google fed

Could not install from twrp, unfortunately it gives an error. Can you check it? i installed it with magisk it works fine but screen double click and app vault no google fed

I like this kind of detailed error messages "it gives an error" ....
I really can't think of anything else to say.

"but screen double click and app vault no google fed"
Yes, like mostly every alpha version from the launcher ...

Reactions: geoorg
I like this kind of detailed error messages "it gives an error" ....
I really can't think of anything else to say.

"but screen double click and app vault no google fed"
Yes, like mostly every alpha version from the launcher ...

I can't take a screenshot because I don't have a second phone. What do you dislike? I did not understand
I tried twrp because I was afraid of using magisk.

I can't take a screenshot because I don't have a second phone. What do you dislike? I did not understand

You need help, so give us more detailed information. As always poney has an idea. We can have a lot of spam without any detailed infos from you. And you ask why I dislike… I am out….

Really no need for the error message again. Its possibly an error 7.
@Poney70 already explained why the TWRP version will not work for your device.
That is why i uploaded 2 versions (TWRP and Magisk) everyone can use whichever version works on their device

Really no need for the error message again. Its possibly an error 7.
@Poney70 already explained why the TWRP version will not work for your device.
That is why i uploaded 2 versions (TWRP and Magisk) everyone can use whichever version works on their device

I am using note 9 s installed on my phone after the new update, but mi homa does not work, the screen is black how do I fix.

It was working on 21.1.28 on Mi 9 but after latest update 21.2.3 it keeps saying system launcher has encountered and error and shows a blank page, any fix?

It was working on 21.1.28 on Mi 9 but after latest update 21.2.3 it keeps saying system launcher has encountered and error and shows a blank page, any fix?
The modder resigned the app with a publicly-available generic test key. It was a security loophole which could have any app impersonate a system app and run with full system rights. It has been patched. Apps signed with unauthorized signatures are no longer allowed system app rights.

The modder resigned the app with a publicly-available generic test key. It was a security loophole which could have any app impersonate a system app and run with full system rights. It has been patched. Apps signed with unauthorized signatures are no longer allowed system app rights.
So it is not working anymore?

So it is not working anymore?
No. The modder could have made a system app variant (without resigning the app) that could be added as a Magisk module, that would have worked perfectly. But not in this state.

You can't use it even with TWRP. The system won't allow an app signed with unauthorized signature to gain system-level privileges.
If you want to use it, I can contact the producer and convince. We sent a message of thanks to the EU manager directly from the telegram, he prevented us after that, nobody will give eu roma application

Reactions: joy427
Can you check the magisk module again? I installed it at 10, the screen went black and I installed it from scratch, is it wrong?

Hi I'm on latest eu rom for mi8 android 10 and I've successfully flashed the twrp version of this mod. Anyway to get the updated version with google feed and newer features to work? I'm hoping someone could make another twrp zip with the latest mod?

Please read the information provided in the links
Hi there thank you for the guide but this is not working
I tried everything but no solution
I have latest magisk 23 installed and followed every step the guys described but the major bug here is that the modified system apps are not responding inside the system ui it is like the system does not recognize anything....i am using a lavender(Redmi note 7) with miui 12.5 and used also a mod called core patch to disable signature verification from all the framework
But no way to have this done the desktop stays black...no response....

please post unintaller as i have installed on android 11 without reading. homescreen is black. i dont want to format