Miui Mm: Annoyed By Frequent Reboot

rencarbone

Members
Aug 30, 2015
Hi guys, the 6.2.25 cancro on my MI4W frequently got stuck and reboots. This happened also with previous weekly releases since December. Reboots happen randomly.
I already tried several times with wipe cache and dalvik, but this not solved the problem. I want to make last trial wiping also data (I usually do not do this) but the question is: wiping data will make me loose all stored data (e.g. WhatsApp chat, app settings and relevant data, my pictures, audios and videos)? Is there a way to recover these info after wiping?
As usual, thank you very much for your support!
Have a nice Sunday

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi guys, the 6.2.25 cancro on my MI4W frequently got stuck and reboots. This happened also with previous weekly releases since December. Reboots happen randomly.
I already tried several times with wipe cache and dalvik, but this not solved the problem. I want to make last trial wiping also data (I usually do not do this) but the question is: wiping data will make me loose all stored data (e.g. WhatsApp chat, app settings and relevant data, my pictures, audios and videos)? Is there a way to recover these info after wiping?
As usual, thank you very much for your support!
Have a nice Sunday

Try update to latest release 6.3.17? I don't have any reboot problems on this release on mi Mi4 LTE.

Try update to latest release 6.3.17? I don't have any reboot problems on this release on mi Mi4 LTE.
O can try, but first I'd like to understand if it's better first to wipe data and how avoid to loose my data. Thanks!

You d need to do a MI sync then wipe all at this point as I do not observe any reboot. Did you updated over another rom?

I'm having many reboots with my mi4c too and new updates didn't change at all the situation. Full wipe then?

on advanced wiping, I did just a wipe DATA and DALVIK (no system or internal storage), should be still ok?

on advanced wiping, I did just a wipe DATA and DALVIK (no system or internal storage), should be still ok?
I would wipe system, make sure the zip is on internal storage a twrp ok first.

Envoyé de mon MI 3W en utilisant Tapatalk