MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 2.12.28/29 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please refer to a point or website how i install this stuff? I just got my Xiaomi Mi one plus just 2 days and i have just isntalled the newest rom with allot of effort. How do you install this multi lang? Isnt their not an easy instruction like 1 do this 2 do that. Hope you guys can help

I will rebuild all ICS builds because of not working 4way reboot... it should be working.... :)

When will it be done? Cause when i install zip its says at 25% it failed error applying update
im using a Xiaomi m1 s

When will it be done? Cause when i install zip its says at 25% it failed error applying update
im using a Xiaomi m1 s
today... Mione is specific problem.. low /system partition size... we have to move some apps for save some size...

what is error..? cant install..? try this version and let me know http://d-h.st/tqx .. I have changed installation script...
Hi!I hava same problem with my HD2.I installed the 2.12.28 ROM and installed this fresh language pack after that wipe dalvik and I didn't see in the options - language menu -hungarian,just chinese and english.How can I solve the problem ,or can I edit in the build.prop file manually?Thank's for ur advice.

Reactions: djsolidsnake86
that installing in nativesd won't show any new languages! i will try this version now

edit. same thing isn't working
Hi!I hava same problem with my HD2.I installed the 2.12.28 ROM and installed this fresh language pack after that wipe dalvik and I didn't see in the options - language menu -hungarian,just chinese and english.How can I solve the problem ,or can I edit in the build.prop file manually?Thank's for ur advice.
added FULL ROM Multilang HTC HD2... it has to work for sure... hope so... :)
DOWNLOAD

Reactions: djsolidsnake86
Hello, i write form Italy, i'm running last MIUI (2.12.29) for SGS2.
After istall MIUI rom and GAPPS following your guide all google application (maps, play store, navigator) are in english. How can i use them in italian language? I do not need to istall language pack (english it's ok for me), i'd like just have italian speaker for navigator.
Hope you can help me.

Many thanks.
GPaolo

Hello, i write form Italy, i'm running last MIUI (2.12.29) for SGS2.
After istall MIUI rom and GAPPS following your guide all google application (maps, play store, navigator) are in english. How can i use them in italian language? I do not need to istall language pack (english it's ok for me), i'd like just have italian speaker for navigator.
Hope you can help me.

Many thanks.
GPaolo
Install app Morelocale2 from Gplay and set Italian there...

Uploaded fixed multilang pack for Mi One /Plus....

I think Hd2 Lang pack needs proper updater script to install into nand.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

What do you mean "flash our current English Only ROM + Gapps" ? :/

I need flash with Gapps ?

What I must do to install the gapps for HTC HD2? I new at this world and I have no idea how install it. (I need spanish language)

Thank you!

that's what i get for not checking this out before now thinking i did not need it since the rom already had English...i miss out on all the stuff you guys are actually adding. thanx for all your hard work on this everyone.

Info for all Translators: MIUI Multi Lang 3.1.11 [ICS & JB] will be released tomorrow evening...

Sorry for the stupid question.
I install multi lang for Honor 2, but i can't select it in the setting. There is only english and chinese. How can i select the hungarian lang?

Status
Not open for further replies.